Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Professional Marriage Counselor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Professional Marriage Counselor (2235 Views)

Proffessional Clinical Marriage Counselor/sex Therapist Now In Lagos / Marriage Counselor In Nigeria / Go For Fertility Test Before Marriage- Carol Ighele, Marriage Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Marriage Counselor by felixmonday: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
Sustainable marriages are not easy to come by. The reason is simply because people do not think and understand the purpose of marriage. I have seen marriages crumble like a pack of card. You need professional counseling to stay married and be happy which is the purpose of the union which we term marriage.
I desire to render service that will make as many couples to realize this goal of happiness, peace and joy in their marriages. My personal experience shows that marriages need to be nurtured. I have had dealings with hundreds of couples and my encounter with them proofs that marriages need regular counseling just like we go for normal medical checkup.
For more information contact me on:
Phone: 08082140007
N.B Consultation days and time is strictly Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays only between the hours of 10am and 2pm.

Fee: Free
Re: Professional Marriage Counselor by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^bro, if the consultation is free then why dont you simply advise them here online?!
and also, not ALL marriage need counseling.
Re: Professional Marriage Counselor by felixmonday: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

^^^bro, if the consultation is free then why dont you simply advise them here online?!

Thank you mr brownjay for your comments.From my experience, Not all problems can be discussed publicly.And i have never charged anyone for counselling and do not intened to. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Professional Marriage Counselor by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^ So you think what is being discussed on NL is 'public' undecided
Re: Professional Marriage Counselor by felixmonday: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
Am saying Nairaland helps but there are some issues that some couples wont likely share on an online forum.Am speaking based on my persoanl experience.
Re: Professional Marriage Counselor by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^its so easy for anyone to just create a new profile and ask whatever question you may deem "private".
i certainly would recommend that to anyone, instead of going to meet someone who is advertising on a romance forum for "customers", when they can get answers online FOR FREE (unless you are also willing to pay for their taxi/bus fare too).

and let's not forget that for all we know, you could be a charlatan, ritualist, body part salesman etc!
Re: Professional Marriage Counselor by felixmonday: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2012
@mr brownjay Thank you for your comments.Offcourse there are some problems that can be resolved online and i have actually read on nairaland and seen people that have their concerns resolved.However bear in mind that there are some PECULIAR problems that still need the services of a professional counselor to be seen one on one.

In the area of your concern about rituals,i just laughed when i saw it.That fear is common in a place like Nigeria though.I dont dispute that.Anyway i am based in lagos and i want to calm the fears of nairalanders.I am doing this out of pure love seeing what is going on this days in marriages.And that is why i want to help.
Hoping to hear more of your concerns.Have a wonderful sunday
Re: Professional Marriage Counselor by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 27, 2012
Professional Marriage Counsellor, interesting.

Can you post any professional credentials? Are you a member of any Guild? I only ask, because anyone can come on a public board, and give themselves any title they like. Who are you registered with?
Re: Professional Marriage Counselor by PMIcon(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm amazed at how negative some people can be. What's your problem with this person's post? So you think NL is a perfect place to counsel people? A place where people who seriously need counseling will be offering there views and countering the counsel of a professional?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Huge Secret My Wife Kept From Me / . / How To Prevent Hair Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.