Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. (1615 Views)

What Is Work Of Website Designer And Website Developer? / What Is The Difference Between A Web Designer And A Web Developer? / Top Quality Web Designer And Developer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by awesomecon(m): 1:26am On Feb 21, 2012
Dear Friends, with the present situation of our dear country Nigeria, I want to let you know that having one source of income may not be okay for you but if you want to know how to EARN STREAM OF INCOME without leaving your present job, you need to be in our one day intensive face to face practically loaded seminar where you learn how to Design a Website and become an IT EXPERT and start MAKING UNLIMITED INCOME FROM IT. Visit: http://www.seminar.awesomeconsultwebdesign.com/ To reserve your seat, material and Payment details.
Thank you.
OLANREWAJU JAMES ADESINA
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by ilekky(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2012
Are you sure one can become an expert in one day?I believe strongly that one can

only become an expert through consistent training.One day will never be enough

to become an expert.I am not against your advert but there should be a better

way to give follow up to your list of trainees so that over time they become an expert.
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by awesomecon(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2012
We believe that you can become an Expert in One Day.
The moment you know what you do not know before, you are now an expert on that field.
You just give it a test and see whether it is true or not.
www.seminar.awesomeconsultwebdesign.com
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by yawatide(f): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2012
^^^ I am happy you just said, "I believe", because it isn't possible. Even if you are offering a seminar on frontpage, it still isn't possible.

Web "design" is made up of many fields: HTML, CSS, JavaScript (view), PHP, JSP, etc (control), and database (model). How in the world can you teach that even if your seminar were go last a literal day (24 straight hours)?

Your credibility is at stake here. Defend your claims. I typically don't respond to "training" posts unless they go over the top. . .and this one does.
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by jmoore(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2012
@poster, can you become a surgeon expert in one day?
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by awesomecon(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2012
That is a Surgeon.

With the Kind of Training we have packaged, tested and proven by the Talented people on the Field I tell you that, surely and STRONGLY , you will become an Expert in ONE day.

You Just give it a trier.

Olanrewaju J Adesina
07030700039 info@awesomeconsultwebdesign.com
INTERNET MONEY MAKING EXPERT
http:www.awesomeconsultwebdesign.com
http:www.seminar.awesomeconsultwebdesign.com
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by doncigalo: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2012
Get out from here !! U shud b banned from this site. Its people like you that is causing the low quality of websites and web apps in Nigeria today.
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by cmespeak: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
since its free well i go enter because i nor know anything wen dem dey call website
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by DualCore1: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2012
1 pic, 1 thousand words
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by awesomecon(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2012
@doncigalo
What are you realy saying?
Can you design a site like this Nairaland?
If yes, how many hours does it takes you to do that?
If no try and come on that day we will prove to you that in one day, you can design a site like this.
This does not call for any abuse please.

@cmespeak, the training is not free.

@yawa-ti-de, gone are the day that you have to write html, css, javascripts codes before you can design a website.
If you have the opportunity to come, just come and see.

ALL IS A MATTER OF YOU BUILDING ON WHATEVER KNOWLEDGE WE HAVE PACKAGE FOR YOU.

THANK YOU ALL.

Thank you all.
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by soloqy: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2012
awesomecon:

@yawa-ti-de, gone are the day that you have to write html, css, javascripts codes before you can design a website.
If you have the opportunity to come, just come and see.

ALL IS A MATTER OF YOU BUILDING ON THE WHATEVER KNOWLEDGE WE HAVE PACKAGE FOR ALL NIGERIANS.

Thank you all.

So what is this package that you dont have to learn the web design tools to become an expert in one day?

Abracadabra?
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by soloqy: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2012
Maybe the package includes the thousands of table-based web templates on the internet/hostgator ,that your would-be experts only need to patch up by changing the words, yeah?

They only end up looking like jumbled up spaghetti in tag soup.
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by awesomecon(m): 12:50am On Feb 23, 2012
I tell you that you don't need to write codes before you can design a GOOD LOOKING PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE this day.

This one no be templates.
Designing with Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Swish Max, Fireworks, Frontpage, Flash etc.
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by chrishenzo: 6:05am On Feb 23, 2012
Poster I think you do not understand the meaning of EXPERT. Designing a website doesn't prove that someone is an expert. If I design a website with any CMS/Framework but don't know anything about HTML,CSS,JAVASCRIPT,PHP/ASP/JSP/, do you think I am qualify to be called an EXPERT. If your answer is YES, then I pity anyone that attend your lesson.

Look at Google, Yahoo, Amazon, Facebook, Ebay, Paypal, and other famous website, do you know why they stand out from the rest? The answer is because they coded everything from scratch. They add the things people want, remove the ones that doesn't work well, change code when it is necessary.

Ok take a look at nairaland, because it is being powered by SMF it is always hard for SEUN to add some of his own idea on the site. Sometimes he had to wait/depend on modules. It has always remain the same.

So tell me, are you teaching me html/CSS/PHP/JAVASCRIPT/ASP/JSP/ etc or are you teaching me one of these CMS/FRAMEWORKS?
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by Delaw7(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2012
it can never be possible to be a professional / expert web developer in one year how much in a day.
it takes a heal lot of time to know how to code not alone now applying it in when neccessary.
please stop fooling people with false talks.
i accept that you might have professional template for them to just copy and paste/replace, its never possible i say once more.
HTML alone cannot be understood and usable for a one week learner perfectly.
thanks.
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by utimatedes(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2012
Abused of word "EXPERT"!!
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by 3RNEST(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2012
@OP, Guy na Aladura church u 4dey work?, cuz i can't imagine one become an xpert in oneday! Maybe una go open the person head put em inside!
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by billion11: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2012
There is no way you can become an expert in one day but you can learn the basics of web design in one day if you're gifted. To become an expert you need years.

Maybe we have different definitions of the word "expert"?
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by doncigalo: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2012
@awesomecon you r a joke mateĀ  !!!!! If u think that you can build a website such as Nairaland in a day then there's something seriously wrong with you. As for my abuses I will keep em comin till u wake UP !!! Ur a con and anybody reading this post should take note and not patronise this fellow !!! His username says it all, AWESOME CON!!
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by digits: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2012
Dont be deceived guys, nobody can train u webdesign in a week and give u guarantee. am a web developer, and i know what it takes. BE CAREFULLLLL
Re: Become A Website Designer And It Expert In One Day. by awesomecon(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2012
Thank you all for your word of encouragements.
Love you all.

(1) (Reply)

get auto-generated viral traffic via rss feed & social network / Naija Bloggers Come In And Drop The Url Of Advertising Site You Make Money From. / Urgent! Can You Do A Bbm Channel Advert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.