Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen (6672 Views)

Cover Versions And Remixes Of Classic Nigerian Songs. / Kanye West And Rihanna: How Dark Can They Get? / It’s Official: Chris Brown And Rihanna Are Back Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by eghost247(m): 3:34am On Feb 21, 2012
http://www.billboard.com/column/the-juice/chris-brown-and-rihanna-reunite-for-remixes-1006234352.story#/column/the-juice/chris-brown-and-rihanna-reunite-for-remixes-1006234352.story

Love it or hate it, Rihanna and Chris Brown have reunited,  musically.

Today, on Rih Rih's 24th birthday (Feb. 20), the singers confirm last weeks collaborative rumors by releasing not one but two remixes featuring one another -- "Birthday Cake" and "Turn Up the Music." Earlier tonight, Chris Brown tweeted to Rihanna a downloadable to their "Birthday Cake" remix.

http://perezhilton.com/2012-02-20-rihanna-and-chris-brown-mind-bleep-the-world#.T0MARczZemE
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2012
Interesting. I kinda suspected they may come back together. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by jehojeho: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2012
;d story story
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by member67023: 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2012
May be one thing will lead to another and they will marry from this remixing. But God help Rihanna if she survives the next bout of domestic violence.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by skales(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2012
How those dat affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2012
Its true, i saw both of them making out at Eleguishi Beach. This is not news
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by harakiri(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2012
Why won't they reunite when she sees he's back on track and much better and successful than before. That girl really wanted to end the poor guy's career. Na so life be. I seriously doubt she would want anything to do with him if his career had plummeted to the forgotten archives.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by Korrection(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2012
E yah!! what happens to the poor boy and KOKOMASTER master Dbanj who has been ma, sturbating and daydreaming about Rihanna, poor boy
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by beeke(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
skales:

God bless you for this short but sensible talk in fact may your first attempt for children be twins and d second attempt be triplet.  grin grin grin grin

D only thing dat is bringing them back is becos they have one thing in common "sniffing and injecting hard drugs on each other a.k.a the Bobby Brown vz Whitney Houston kind to union, soon she will be check in Rehab for real not just singing about it.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by alex406(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2012
Korrection:

E yah!! what happens to the poor boy and KOKOMASTER master Dbanj who has been ma, sturbating and daydreaming about Rihanna, poor boy

cheesy He will stick to Geni
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by BashMe1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2012
Illuminati Ise,
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2012
Good for them but none of my business
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by puskin: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2012
skales:

. . . . . .good question??
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by karpentar: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2012
I think Rihanna desires the reunification more, from the time when the break up transpired, she's being dressing up like a w.h.o.r.e on the lookout for every chance to be photographed and perhaps revealing to Chris what he's lost, etc
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hmm, Beyond the music, let's see what happens. . . wink
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by GagaBoy: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2012
This is another Bobby and whitney! This is just a disgusting relationship! I hope her career dies with this AWFUL remix! I have lost the little respect I have for her. Hope chris whoop her a$$ whoreish a$$ again. Stupid h.o.e Katy perry has more class than this beyotch!
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by mastro: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2012
From mtv.com

"A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

"Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

"Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the sh-- out of you when we get home! You wait and see!' "

The detective said "Robyn F." then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.

"Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.'

"After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!'

"Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

"Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

"Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

"Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

"Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

"Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

"She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

"Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.'s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order."

At the end of his statement, Andrews said Brown sent a text message nine days later apologizing.

"In the text message, Brown apologized for what he had done to Robyn F. and advised [Rihanna's assistant] Ford that he was going to get help."

Is all I have to say about the asshole
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by iykak47: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2012
skales:

Must every news be about price of garri, man shall not live by bread alone.
You remind me of Chidi onye afo nri.
You can go to nairaland food section.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by UyiIredia(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2012
Wow ! shocked
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by kodewrita(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2012
Okafor's law
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by GagaBoy: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2012
Can we please Get back on topic
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by kizito96(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
People should learn to mind their business, and stop getting involved in peoples affairs
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by Coefficient(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
The stage is set for another round of bashing, Enjoy da blow frm Chris wt love, Rihanna.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by GagaBoy: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2012
LMFAO Armani has just dropped Rihanna! The backlash has begun!
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by Cogent: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2012
@mastro,
WHAT?!?
Did Chris really do all that?
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by donchucky21(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2012
The illuminati couples, cool
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by hamsky: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2012
I'm not surprised cos Celebrities get paid for things like this, when I say pay I mean a lot of money. I saw this in a documtary about how celebrities gain attention from the press and dere other dirty little games.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
So strange. Not that they shouldn't speak to each other again or anything, but collaborating like this, under the public eye, is kind of normalizing the events that occurred. She got everyone's sympathy and now she's in the studio with him again. The songs aren't even great.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by eghost247(m): 12:41am On Feb 23, 2012
ogugua88:

So strange. Not that they shouldn't speak to each other again or anything, but collaborating like this, under the public eye, is kind of normalizing the events that occurred. She got everyone's sympathy and now she's in the studio with him again. The songs aren't even great.
[size=15pt]They Have Both Moved on i advice you do the same[/size]
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by montelik(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2012
Not great remixes. Never liked d original Birthday Cake song and remix doesn't change that at all. While Turn Up the Music remix is barely any better than the original.
Re: Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen by calebharris: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2012
shocked the birthday cake is just , i don't know how to say this , the lyrics is a complete mess

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers Ikoli Harcourt-whyte (leper Boy Composer) / *free Download New Eldee Single "bosi Gbangba" Hot* / 2face Idibia - Be There (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.