Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz (2507 Views)

Sometimes Life Is Like Plantazion Boys, / Who Is The Finest Amoung Them? / Who Is The Best Amoung The Plantazion Boiz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by deebarca: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2007
i want to know your opinoin on this, Who is the best singer amoung the plantazion bioz
2faze, faze or blackface?
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by janami(f): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2007
i think it is faze. hrd him sing solo on tv one time b4 they broke up and i was like "God has blessed this one cool!"
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by joyjay(f): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2007
2baba, all d way
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by ojoagefu(f): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2007
well i think its faze all the way.although 2face is really trying he's best but its faze all the way.
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by diphor: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2007
U're really finding it difficult to know that 2face is the best in Nigeria.
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by janami(f): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2007
tuface has got style but faze has got voice
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by fesse(f): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2007
tuface do.
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Ralvy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2007
joyjay:

2baba, all d way
That was simpl & Strait . . .
Thank u Darlyn
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by naijagal(f): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2007
BOTH OF THEM grin grin grin grin
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Ralvy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2007
Aren't thr 3?
Don't tell me B.F refused to re-assemble shocked
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2007
Definately BLACK-FAZE, His voice is more manly compared to the other's.Tuface and Faze kind of have the same voice when singing,
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Modups1(f): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2007
shaddyfr:

Definately BLACK-FAZE, His voice is more manly compared to the other's.
surely u r kidding, BLACKFACE ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Ralvy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2007
@Modups! lol

@shaddyfr,
Nice Profile Pic!
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2007
Modups!:

surely you're kidding, BLACKFACE ? shocked shocked shocked
Oh yes black faze, like i mentioned his voice is more manly compared to the others.You have your choice and same applies to me cool
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Modups1(f): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2007
shaddyfr:

You have your choice and same applies to me cool
yes ma, NUFF RESPECK grin
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Bblak(f): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2007
janami:

tuface has got style but faze has got voice

well said.
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Phiniter(m): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2007
Faze 's the best but tuface 's got the star,
Black face, hmm that one na original Kolomental case
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by janami(f): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2007
Phiniter:

Faze 's the best but tuface 's got the star,
Black face, hmm that one na original Kolomental case
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Ralvy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2007
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by bunmz: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2007
First of all, none of them can really sing, they just got nice songs. But if you have to pick a winner, I'll pick faze anyday judging from his song, faze alone
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by WarfyBoy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2007
Hey Poster!!!!

i tink the topic shld hav be

FAZE is d best among d plantation boiz, WHY

then we will tell u the reason

we dont need this type of TOPIC anymore, we r tired of trying to make some F***d dude to c d way n they r claiming wise

FAZE TILL AIR SCARCE
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2007
this a stupid question!, even if you are myopic or deaf, FAZE 4EVER
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by cecipopula(f): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2007
Tu face all th way
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Modups1(f): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2007
www.plantashunboizgroup.com
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Jossidu(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2007
Why such a question, Why would u guys even think about it. FAZE IS SIMPLY THA BOMB, tuface no reach na, na wa o.
i think u guys should be askin WHY IS FAZE TOO MUCH.
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Phiniter(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2007
Na Faze for life, Faze I Lo, em em, if I be woman now I for love you, but sha I like you very much, you show superiority over the plan B boiz even though tubaba collect mtv awards your own better pass
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by ratiken(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2007
If na from the three only one say i
no go fit make am on my own NA LIE,

Faze 4 life
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by WarfyBoy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2007
FAZE 4 EVA

EVEN IF 2FACE LIKE MAKE IM PACK AL THE AWARDS FOR THIS WORLD

FAZE TIL AIR SCARCE

Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by jaybaby(f): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2007

EVEN IF 2FACE LIKE MAKE IM PACK AL THE AWARDS FOR THIS WORLD

Tell 'em Bro! Faze has got it all-----Only his Video keeps his head up
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by mellow(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2007
Faze although Tuface is good too[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by Modups1(f): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2007
they r all great
luv d plantashun boiz kiss kiss kiss
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mqw0ia
Re: Whop Is The Best Singer Amoung The Plantazion Boiz by angel101(f): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2007
I'll say tuface

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Slaps Genevieve Nnaji Last Night.pix Inside / Which Nigerian Actress Does She Look Like? / Photos: Artist Immortalises Kim Kardashian's Nude Pregnant Body In Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.