Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Husbands, Sometimes Your Wife Just Wants To Have A Good Night's Sleep. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, Sometimes Your Wife Just Wants To Have A Good Night's Sleep. (1937 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands, Sometimes Your Wife Just Wants To Have A Good Night's Sleep. by maclatunji: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2012
I am not just saying, read:

Forty-six percent of women say a good night's sleep is better than sex.
Source: UberFacts
Re: Husbands, Sometimes Your Wife Just Wants To Have A Good Night's Sleep. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2012
on the same note:
72% of husbands/men living with their partners say that coming home to peace and quiet, is MUCH BETTER than coming to a nagging partner, who likes to go on monologues about how her colleagues were mean or what the neighbors did bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Sometimes Your Wife Just Wants To Have A Good Night's Sleep. by maclatunji: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2012
^lol
Re: Husbands, Sometimes Your Wife Just Wants To Have A Good Night's Sleep. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2012
^^^ bro, as much as there are many things that women would love us to do (for peace in the union), there are equally many things we would love for them to do too.

this battle can never be won, because if you now decide to stay away from mounting her, she may accuse you of infidelity.
Re: Husbands, Sometimes Your Wife Just Wants To Have A Good Night's Sleep. by BasseyJ(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2012
just 46 Then 54 percent thinks sex is better and since majority carries the vote,
Re: Husbands, Sometimes Your Wife Just Wants To Have A Good Night's Sleep. by maclatunji: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2012
BasseyJ:

just 46 Then 54 percent thinks sex is better and since majority carries the vote,

It doesn't quite work like that, a percentage of them will be undecided!

(1) (Reply)

20 Things You Must Do Before The Age Of 30 / Help!!! His Neighbour Is Threatening To Kill His Wife. / The Unnecessary Marriage Pressure On The African Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.