Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? (6373 Views)

Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / I Want 2 School In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by Johnsinia(m): 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2012
Ur info is greatly needed,tanks.
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by Johnsinia(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2012
Esp countries like cyprus,malaysia,ukrane etc
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by PeeDaVinci: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2012
none of the countries u mentioned is part of EU
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by dustydee: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2012
PeeDaVinci:

none of the countries u mentioned is part of EU
He said European university not European Union university - of the 3 Only Malaysia is not in Europe
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by MrGlobe(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2012
^
lol, Funny how people claim to know all but are in reality wallowing in ignorance. For the topic, Yours waec, toefl and MONEY, Obviously
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
Your money man! Ur money
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by mkmyers45(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2012
Your Wassce, A professional exam (GMAT OR TOEFL) and maybe your secondary school transcript
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by bulksms247(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
To study in europe you need the following.

Good SSCE or WAEC Certificate.
TOFEL Language Test
International Passport with at least 1 year validity.
Admission fee which ranges from $50 to $100 depending on the school.
First School Leaving Certificate and Testimonials

That's it.
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2012
(1) WAEC (2) IELTS. Dont do TOEFL because its only for US. IELTS is accepted everywhere apart from the united states (3) school fees. Someone said 50 to 100 dolls, thats not true at all. If its that, we should all be studying in europe. It depends on school and country. If its a very developed country like the united kingdom, man prepare something like 2 to 3 thousand dolls per semester, and you have to pay for at least one semester, then they send you your admission letter, you take it to the embassy with your bank statement showing that you can take care of yourself when you get there or your sponsor's account statement. The money in the account must be enough to get you accommodation, text books, and feeding. And if you have hand-work,like bricklayer, or house painter or plumber, you can earn big and study at the same time.
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by 50calibre(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2012
you will need

A passport (the new type)
 TOELFL or IELTS depending on particular requirements
 A waec result with good grades (most especially in the field you intend to pursue)
 sufficient funds (maybe in the range of 6500 to 10,500 dollars)

And to be very sure, you will need to check the university website you intend to study so that you will have a clear idea or their particular requirements, as some universities require some sort of medical or birth certificate so just do some searching on the web you will find any info you need
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by Kk4(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
How about the requirements for msc?
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by mkmyers45(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2012
K,k:

How about the requirements for msc?

I know you need Gmat to study engineering at Chalmers (Sweden). It depends on the school and the country.
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by mezie4u(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2012
What are the requirements for Msc. I've a Nigerian B.eng already
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by mkmyers45(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2012
mezie4u:

What are the requirements for Msc. I've a Nigerian B.eng already

I know you need Gmat to study engineering at Chalmers (chalmers.edu). It depends on the school and the country.
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
the best answer is to go on each university web site and check what they require you have as an international student

education entery levels differ from every uni and besides you said europe university of which europe os dividend into countries and each country has rules on forieghn student and each uni has its rules
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by mezie4u(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
I like canada or australia. What will i need for an Msc in mathematics? Actually i like M.eng in telecom but i opt for Msc in mathematics cos i think it'll be cheaper. Advice me please, thanks
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by mezie4u(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2012
I like canada or australia. What will i need for an Msc in mathematics? Actually i like M.eng in telecom but i opt for Msc in mathematics cos i think it'll be cheaper. Although i'm gathering some info 4rm the school websites, i'll need advice 4rm our brothers over there already. One luv 9ja
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by brighter: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2012
What r d requirements for somebody with HND to get admission for masters into a university in Europe?
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by ingot: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
brighter:

What r d requirements for somebody with HND to get admission for masters into a university in Europe?

Depends on what you want to study but mostly you need your B.sc/B.Eng etc etc to study for a master's degree
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by sunky644(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
@Brighter, I know of a friend who graduated with a distinction in Computer Science and was offered admission for Masters at University of Hertfordshire in UK. I think they offer a one year top-up program to upgrade ur HND to B.Sc and then one year for d Masters. Don't know of other universities that do such but I am sure there will definitely be in some other European countries.
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by femoskiade: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2012
DEpends on what you want to study bro
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by GboyegaD(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2012
It varies per school and the best bet is for you to look through the country of your choice and check each of the schools available and the program they offer. For graduate students, there is often times some little funding made available by schools and it would do you good to write your school and get necessary information from your department on the various fundings available. For everyone, please try to check the cost before applying.
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by bman2003: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2012
General requirement from a Nigerian to European schools are: WAEC or NECO (6 credits), a valid international passport, health insurance; with these, you can get your invitation letter into European universities. I am in my final year (computer Engineering), those are what I used to get admission. you can reach me if any probs b2much200329@yahoo.com
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by charlsecy4(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2012
mezie4u:

I like canada or australia. What will i need for an Msc in mathematics? Actually i like M.eng in telecom but i opt for Msc in mathematics cos i think it'll be cheaper. Although i'm gathering some info 4rm the school websites, i'll need advice 4rm our brothers over there already. One luv 9ja

Telecom should be more lucrative.
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by Sendybaba(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2012
yhu dnt nid TOELFL or wteva in mozt european univerzitiez sofar yhu did englizh in ssce, try fontys university of applied sciencez in holland, it'z 5,500euro 4 int. Studntz
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by Johnsinia(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2012
Tanks guys 4 ur contributn bt cant 1 get admissn in university in europe witout toefl,gmat,ielts etc.? Am eyeing d university of cyprus.
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by tayoccu(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2012
hi guys, are there any tuition free schools left in Europe?
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by kay2000(m): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2012
@Poster, the requirements differs from country to country and from School to School. To get first hand information, have a particular country in mind and Google universities and Colleges offering international admission at that point in time. There u will be able to make lots of choices. But at the embassy level here, u must have proof of sufficient fund and financial resilient and further proof that u will come back home after ur studies.
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by brighter: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
@ ingot & Sunky644 tanx for ur answer.
Re: What Are The Education Qualifications 2 School In Europe University? by gisoj: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2012
Did i hear somebody say toefl is only accepted in US? Toefl is accepted in US, Finland, Denmark, Sweden,Norway etc. In fact UK is even demanding toefl more than any country with higher marks. Just go and find out.

You need your SSCE or equivalent
An international exam either Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Pte,IELTS or Sat depending on the school your are applying to.
A valid international passport
And any other document the school may demand

(1) (Reply)

Okun Land Full Of Professors But No Single University In The Land. / Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils / Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria 2017/2018 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.