Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ojukwu's Funeral Online. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Funeral Online. (3136 Views)

Buhari Attends Funeral Service In Cotonou (Photos) / Buhari At The Funeral Of Late Emir Of Borgu / Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu's Funeral Online. by OgidiBoy(m): 2:16am On Feb 22, 2012
Please anyone know where I can find the Live feed of the Ikemba's funeral online ? Even though I can't be there in person, I won't want to miss it

for the world. I'm sure there will be DVDs for sale later but I'll love t see it LIVE. This will be one of the biggest things that will happen in the whole of

Igboland and I so envy all my Igbo brothers and sisters back home right now.
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Online. by dayokanu(m): 2:20am On Feb 22, 2012
hmmm
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Online. by aglomar: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2012
Sure, if His Excellencies' parties could get that privilege. Any way, PDP will do anything 2 curtail d growing influence of d opposition.
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Online. by airmark(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^^^^6which opposition?
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Online. by richard69(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
so watching ojuiku's live funeral will be the best thing that ever happened to you? You are so pathetic!
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Online. by chidexy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2012
Don't know about live feed, but most TV stations in Nigeria should carry the main events live. Try Channels TV online live stream.

http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Online. by Demdem(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
richard69:

so watching ojuiku's live funeral will be the best thing that ever happened to you? You are so pathetic!

u are not serious grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Online. by bknight: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2012
I am certain AIT will broadcast it live (confirmed), its up to u, wherever it is dat u r
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Online. by manny4life(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2012
richard69:

In your futile bid to condemn him, you sound extremely pathetic, where in his post did he assume that "watching ojuiku's live funeral will be the best thing that ever happened to him"? Is it a crime to want to watch live feeds? Geez what is wrong with you guys? We already know you won't watch it, but leave those who want to watch it to do as they please, live and let live, period.
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Online. by OgidiBoy(m): 4:53am On Feb 23, 2012
chidexy:

Don't know about live feed, but most TV stations in Nigeria should carry the main events live. Try Channels TV online live stream.

http://www.channelstv.com/global/live_video.php

I checked out the channels TV online and it's working grate, I pray they carry the main events because I'll be glued to my computer like white on

rice on the big day.

richard69:

If it bothers you that much, why not find you a freaking bridge and jump off of it. Attention seeking loser like you. angry
Re: Ojukwu's Funeral Online. by OgidiBoy(m): 4:56am On Feb 29, 2012
I feel like I'm missing out on all the funeral festivities, pls anyone know here I can a lot of pictures or videos of the Ikemba online ?

(1) (Reply)

Aig-imoukhuede C’ttee Submits Interim Report, Indicts Marketers / Bomb Blast At Ile - Ife In Osun State ? / Nigeria Military Cannot Defeat Boko Haram - Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.