Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Posting Vehicles With No Price Tag - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Posting Vehicles With No Price Tag (662 Views)

Unsold Inventory! Great Vehicles With Great Prices! / American Pimped-volkswagen Jetta-dont Miss It-price Tag=n600k / 1997 Toyota Camry: For Sale-price Tag=n920k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Posting Vehicles With No Price Tag by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 22, 2012
It's has become common practices amongst some nairaland car posters to post vehicledetails,pictures and deliberately ommiting the price tag.
I do think this is fraudulent and the Moderators should take urgent steps.
Why post a vehicle when there is no price idea. Price is one of the key point to checking out a vehicle.
It's also annoying when you ask the poster for the price and they ask you to call or sms them.
To me it is basically foul
Re: Posting Vehicles With No Price Tag by sulex947(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2012
I totally agree wit u, d bottom line is dat they re not sincere. Just bunch of 419 dats yet to b moderated in this section, cos i believe we ve one here.
Re: Posting Vehicles With No Price Tag by dagboss(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2012
Dealers are flouting all laid down rules and regulations of the Auto section. Whatever happened to the rule that says VIN numbers should be included in their posts. Or has the rule been stopped officially because that is the order of the day now.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Honda Bulldog For Sale (450) / In Need Of Golf 3.urgrntly Must Be Auto Transmission With Ac ..(btw 350-400) / Montero Jeep 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.