Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Laptops Infor. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptops Infor. (964 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptops Infor. by amaikama(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2007
Hi All,

Just got some bit of info that most of the laptops we are now using in Naija are all outdated and there are more sophisticated ones that we have not yet have a hand on, at least me.

Please, if any have any info on the current sophisticated laptops in town, kindly email me. amaikama@gmail.com
Re: Laptops Infor. by brume2020: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hi,

I wont be quick to conclude that most laptops in use in naija are outdated. sure - like in every other country there are some not too recent models in use - perhaps some are museum ready (certainly not all). As you can imagine there are also a quite a few power users in Nigeria with stacked and heavily loaded configs of recent models.

To get an idea of the current configs people are working with, it may be worth your while to search for "laptop" in this forum and see posted configs. Then perhaps you can ask specific questions around the posted configs.

Anyhow to ask anyone to update you on the current sophisticated configs in naija may be a tall order due to the open ended nature of your request. Just my 2 cents.

peace

Brume
Re: Laptops Infor. by amaikama(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2007
Thanks Brume2020! i appreciate it.
Re: Laptops Infor. by brume2020: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hey you are very welcome.

peace

Brume

(1) (Reply)

Used 1.8m Prodelin/andrew Dish / A New Macbook Pro / Jvc Cd Player (loader) For You Car 4 sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.