Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

T A What Are You Doing In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T A What Are You Doing In Abia (683 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T A What Are You Doing In Abia by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2012
Na die we dey die for Abia now, we are dying and smiling. either you vote for PDP or you vote for PDP, no other option. Orji + Orji you know the answer. we in Abia we know the past and the present seems worst the future is what we are praying for. nothing is working except the mansion T A is building and chasing people away from their houses. no payment of Salary, don't even talk of electricity or water not to talk of better roads or dualization of roads. for the first time i wish i'm from Imo sate. After this thread if una no see me again make una know say they don carri me ooo

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Nigerian Leader Do This: Simply Humbly! / Urgent In Need Of Where I Can Enrole In For Ict Training / He PDP Urges Well-meaning Nigerians, Especially Northern Elders, To Call Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.