Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

How Can I Import From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Import From China (7470 Views)

What Can I Import From USA? / What Can I Import From Turkey: Very Urgent / What Should I Import To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Import From China by godello: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
dear landers, need someone to give me info on how i can purchase a small biscuit production machine from china. Pls its urgent.
Re: How Can I Import From China by delgroveng(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2012
Hello
You have different kinds of biscuit production line,some are very complicated and mechanical in operation while u still have the small automated types that can dish out a few kind of biscuit u need, this tend to be less flexible in the range of designs u need.
You can always consult with us in SHANGHAI China for more information,we would be willing to assist u in your sourcing and consultation.

info@delgroveng.com
Re: How Can I Import From China by femajokeho: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2012
hello guy! tanx for the post! i nned your help.can you connect me with importer of automatic air freshners from china?
Re: How Can I Import From China by onnetcas(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2012
I have an ebook that gives you links of companies that would get you started on importing from china. I am not to give this book out anyhow, so won't post any download link here but if you need one you can contact me on iykeokolie(at)yahoo.com. You get it for free, I am here to help grin
Re: How Can I Import From China by chrishenzo: 2:20am On Feb 24, 2012
If you already know the company, you can negotiate the price with them. They will tell you how they will send it to you. During payment, you might consider using ChrisvicMall service by paying the equivalent among of dollar in naira to their Nigeria Bank account. Once you make the payment, contact them and they will pay the company direct from the account in China.

For example, if the price of the machine is 1000dollars, convert the money to naira and pay it into our account in Nigeria. Once you make the payment and we confirm your payment, we will pay the company within 3 hours. Please note that if you are paying 0-5000dollars, the charge is 15dollar. If you are paying 5001-10,000dollars, the charge is 20dollar. Anything above 10,000dollars we charge 30-50dollars. You can chat with us online on www.chrisvicmall.com

If you haven't seen any company that has the machine you want, please forward the picture of the machine to us at info@chrisvicmall.com. We will help you to get the company. We can also help you to ship it to Nigeria. Once the product reach Nigeria, you can then pay for the shipping fee. For more information on other services we provide, please chat with us online at chrisvicmall.com.

Goodluck.
Re: How Can I Import From China by femajokeho: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2012
@ chrishenvo! tanx alot wow ure too much! tanx for not misled.gooday
Re: How Can I Import From China by pranay1: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2012
importing and exporting are the perfect ways for a better trading relations like trade from australia and it is really much better that importing and exporting done on a balance basis ,i mean equal concern should be given to both the trading concepts
Re: How Can I Import From China by godello: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2012
Thanks so much for all ur replies i want to import corn crips producing machine.
Re: How Can I Import From China by godello: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2012
Anybody who is already into the business of importing from china should pls indicate. Phone no and email needed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Import From China by niapay(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2012
if you are looking for completed biscuit production line send email to sales@primatronics.eu for our current models startling from 50kg/h to 1000kg/h model with full installation and training.

Re: How Can I Import From China by sheldor: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2012
it's so easy to import from china. u just pay dollars to manufacturer, all the rest things will be done by them . u just need wait at home .
Re: How Can I Import From China by chiste1: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2012
godello:

Thanks so much for all ur replies i want to import corn crips producing machine.

do you have pictures of the machine?
I would need to send it to my contact in china who takes care of all my importation down to Nigeria and Cote d'ivoire.
send the pictures to my email : stechiservices@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Import From China by onlyme22: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
I am interested in starting up a wine business in Nigeria, please house advice me on what steps, do's n don't i need to look into as consideration before investing in it.

thnks smiley
Re: How Can I Import From China by niapay(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2012
Dear Sir,

We offer you combine all in one Wine and alcohol filling line from 2000bph to 10,000bph line, and also offer you bulk Whiskey, French Brandy and Cognac, Red and White wines from France, Spain, Italy, Australia, South Africa and South America all available in bulk in Flexitank container for own brand bottling or available ready bottled by the container.
Larger quantities usually sent by bulk container of between 20000 to 25000 litres.for alcohol prices start at €2/L while wine prices are €0.99/L Contact us for further details, trading terms, delivery times and prices at sales@primatronics.eu or matheworama@gmail.com .
Re: How Can I Import From China by niapay(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
Dear Sir,

We offer you combine all in one Wine and alcohol filling line from 2000bph to 10,000bph line, and also offer you bulk Whiskey, French Brandy and Cognac, Red and White wines from France, Spain, Italy, Australia, South Africa and South America all available in bulk in Flexitank container for own brand bottling or available ready bottled by the container.
Larger quantities usually sent by bulk container of between 20000 to 25000 litres.for alcohol prices start at €2/L while wine prices are €0.99/L Contact us for further details, trading terms, delivery times and prices at sales@primatronics.eu or matheworama@gmail.com .
Re: How Can I Import From China by sheldor: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2012
@godello  is this kind machine u looking for?
if yes, give me message info@export2lagos.com pls

Re: How Can I Import From China by godello: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2012
@sheldor yea thats what am lookin for. Send details to
Re: How Can I Import From China by coolted(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2012
why don't you check http://www.alibaba.com they half a lot of manufacturer of this equpment.
Re: How Can I Import From China by godello: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
@coolted thanks for ur advise,i really needed some one close,for a one on one business.though i got some good stuff in alibaba,transacting business with unknown faces is usually very risky.
Re: How Can I Import From China by godello: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
@coolted thanks for ur advise,i really needed some one close,for a one on one business.though i got some good stuff in alibaba,transacting business with unknown faces is usually very risky.
Re: How Can I Import From China by stave9ja(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
I av new innovative ideas on electronics, I need the contact of a wide electronics producer in china so we can collaborate. any help?
Re: How Can I Import From China by sheldor: 6:30am On Feb 29, 2012
@stave9ja why not me ?
Re: How Can I Import From China by godello: 7:59am On Feb 29, 2012
@stev ar u involve in all items
Re: How Can I Import From China by femajokeho: 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
hello house! tanx you all for profferring solution at buying products in china! i want to start importing from china! can anyone help! or take me by hand travel to china!my contact is 08027264492 or vintagefemmy08@yhaoo.com.tanx
Re: How Can I Import From China by femajokeho: 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
hello house! tanx you all for profferring solution at buying products in china! i want to start importing from china! can anyone help! or take me by hand travel to china!my contact is 08027264492 or vintagefemmy08@yhaoo.com.tanx
Re: How Can I Import From China by sheldor: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2012
@femajokeho hi,femajokeho ,what kind goods do u want to import from china? and do u know invitation letter issued by china government is necessary if u want to travel to china.
Re: How Can I Import From China by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2012
sheldor:

it's so easy to import from china. u just pay dollars to manufacturer, all the rest things will be done by them . u just need wait at home .

Liar liar pants on fire.

stop talking trash and saying what you dont know.

I bet all those goons dropping their numbers know nothing about importing from china. They all just wanna sell some crappy ebook.

@op

Trust me, no one is ever going to show you the many secrets and things involved in china importation unless you part away with some real wads of cash for training.

I wouldnt even tell you.
Re: How Can I Import From China by godello: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2012
@diluminati,whaz ur insinuation here,that no one in nairaland can give proper details on how to import from china. Should we beleive that?.
Re: How Can I Import From China by sheldor: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
@diluminati I'm sorry u would say that. i can't judge whether other lander know how to import from china, BUT, for me ,yes, I DO KNOW IT!

i know what products were forbidden to export to NG by Nigeria Customs Service, and what products were allowed.
i know SONCAP certificate is required for almost products.
i know importer in NG should go to local bank to fill in one file called "FORM M" so that they can pay dollars to exporter.
i know the shipping time from china port(e.g. shenzhen, ningbo,tianjin, etc) to Lagos(tincan, apapa) is about 35 days.
i know almost exporter only accept T/T payment terms before shipment, but not L/C,D/P.

by the way, MR.diluminati, i have no ebook to sell even if u want buy.^_^
Re: How Can I Import From China by stave9ja(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
Bb

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Corporate Sponsorships For Anything / Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia / Access Bank Statement On MMM (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.