Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula (12915 Views)

Ibadan Firm Exported Nine Billion Dollars Industrial Starch. / Tomato Puree And Cold Water Starch Production. / How To Make Cold Water Starch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula by jidsoon(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2012
Good people in nairaland pls I need your help pls working on this product cold water starch for laundry pls if anybody have the formula I need to buy it or if you have the product I want to know it you can call me on this number 07028371576 pls I will waiting for ur call
Re: Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula by tony1980: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
Not so many Nigerians are aware of the opportunities inherent in the production of starch which is made from juicing cassava.
Starch is just one of the several by-products that can be extracted from cassava. Although it also serves as staple food for people who hail from the south-south region of Nigeria, it is noted for its use in laundry and treatment of fabrics. The use of starch, whether for domestic or commercial purposes has, however, created a significant market for several Nigerians who are into the business. Starch can also be used as animal feed in addition to being used for preserving and maintaining some types of fabrics, especially linen material and Ankara.
Even though laundry starch production has been on for several decades, only recently did it emerge in a new form of cold water starch. Hitherto, the varieties of laundry starch found in the marketplace include packaged spray starch and the dry powder starch prepared with hot water. The cold water starch is a new innovation that allows starch to be used for fabrics without requiring hot water.
All you need to do when you want to use cold water starch is to simply add the quantity you want to use to a proportionate quantity of water, then put the clothes or fabrics you wish to starch in there and you spread to dry.
Cold water starch production is a lucrative business and is expanding by the day. What you need to go into the business is minimal capital and the technical know –how. This amount is mainly for the purchasing of the raw materials needed for the production, which are mainly cassava or other carbohydrate-based tubers and grains.

1 Like

Re: Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula by dwizy(m): 1:19am On Feb 26, 2012
Thanks alot to the immediate previous poster.
But the question now is, what d required formular? D possible profit margin and minimum possible capital.
Re: Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula by jidsoon(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2012
Thank for your reply what i need is formula and if you can teach me am read to pay for it forget about cost pls am watting for your reply. you can call me 07028371576
Re: Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula by yemibrownHILLS(m): 9:34pm On May 17, 2012
Hello
I manifacture and sell cold water starch
Hills is d brand name
Re: Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula by 17lee(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
cold water stach is my major business, i have been in the business of cold water starch production for the past 8years, i have a goog formular. if you are seriouse to know call 07066029086.
Re: Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula by teebiggs(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2012
I'm a biochemist and during my final year project back then in school, I mistakenly made a substance that turned out to be starch... Have been using it for the past 3 yrs nw and its great. Its a white liquid substance and very easy to use, just dilute with water and starch. What's amazin about it is that when I starch a shirt once, after using and washin it thrice I don't need to starch it again cos it retains d starch and makes cloths look brand new cos whenever I use it on an old shirt my friends keeps askin if its a new shirt... Talk is cheap, if u wanna knw mor about it en get a sample , u can call or mail me on 08067793844, teebiggs411@gmail.com... Hoping to sell the formula to starch manufacturers... Holla
Re: Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula by ultrazone(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula by Ademolu2002(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=tony1980 post=10252775]Not so many Nigerians are aware of the opportunities inherent in the production of starch which is made from juicing cassava.
Starch is just one of the several by-products that can be extracted from cassava. Although it also serves as staple food for people who hail from the south-south region of Nigeria, it is noted for its use in laundry and treatment of fabrics. The use of starch, whether for domestic or commercial purposes has, however, created a significant market for several Nigerians who are into the business. Starch can also be used as animal feed in addition to being used for preserving and maintaining some types of fabrics, especially linen material and Ankara.
Even though laundry starch production has been on for several decades, only recently did it emerge in a new form of cold water starch. Hitherto, the varieties of laundry starch found in the marketplace include packaged spray starch and the dry powder starch prepared with hot water. The cold water starch is a new innovation that allows starch to be used for fabrics without requiring hot water.
All you need to do when you want to use cold water starch is to simply add the quantity you want to use to a proportionate quantity of water, then put the clothes or fabrics you wish to starch in there and you spread to dry.
Cold water starch production is a lucrative business and is expanding by the day. What you need to go into the business is minimal capital and the technical know –how. This amount is mainly for the purchasing of the raw materials needed for the production, which are mainly cassava or other carbohydrate-based tubers and grains.

[/quote
Were you gun-compelled to give reply? If you don't know what to say,why did you not just leave the tread? Must you go and copy from another blog and paste it here as your response so as to be seen as an hero? Please stop that from today,understood?
Re: Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula by PLATO1U(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
aaaah see NIGERIANS. op what they telling u is to pay for knowledge u hear? There is a friend of mine that promise to teach me if i cn afford the chemicals obviously next year when am back to Abia I Will Learn this and will help u wt the formula. Rerin!
Re: Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula by chymar: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2018
PLATO1U:
aaaah see NIGERIANS. op what they telling u is to pay for knowledge u hear? There is a friend of mine that promise to teach me if i cn afford the chemicals obviously next year when am back to Abia I Will Learn this and will help u wt the formula. Rerin!

Bros can you drop your no I need to contact you. Thanks
Re: Who Know About Cold Water Starch Formula by IRREVO: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
We sell chemicals for laundry starch production, and I also supply laundry starch for years now. If you want to learn or buy the formulae call or WhatsApp 07066699616. The company name is Alberchy services, call us today and become a boss of your own.

(1) (Reply)

$1.5bn Lekki Deep Seaport Project Suffers Setback / Naira Crisis: Cash Circulation Low, NLC Tells CBN / Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.