Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

What Do I Invest On To Make Gain With N500,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Invest On To Make Gain With N500,000? (1070 Views)

Is N500,000 Enough To Start A Small Scale Restaurant? / What Business Can One Do With N500,000 / What Small Buisness Can I Start With N500,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Invest On To Make Gain With N500,000? by okechukwu3: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
What business can i do with 500k,offline or online so far the bus is lucrative,my contact is
uzodi2002@yahoo.com
Re: What Do I Invest On To Make Gain With N500,000? by tillo4real(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2012
Can you give me info on which business can I start with 100000
Re: What Do I Invest On To Make Gain With N500,000? by Netmanual(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2012
Visit me @ www.easymanual.biz for loads of business ideas online and offline. I have been a consultant in this regard for years.
Re: What Do I Invest On To Make Gain With N500,000? by tony1980: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
As a lot of people are waiting for the stock market to recover, smart investors have now found bond markets as a ready instrument to apply their investment funds. Since this investment instrument is the safest. It has become a darling of many, including banks and investment outfits and insurance companies. No wonder most of the issued bonds are oversubscribed.
Waiting for the stock market to recover before you apply your fresh capital investment is like staying under water for hours and still expecting breathing to take place. Your cash will have a battle with inflation to survive. Bonds are instrument that most successful investors use as a good source of returns on investments for their financial fortunes. Especially in troubled times.
Actually, the stock market, to many may seem to be in the right now-which is not the case, the fact is that this time is very difficult to discern stock because, there are fewer right now so, bonds seen to help reduce the stress of even trying when you don’t have the skill and since bond trading is as simple as just filling the form with minimum analysis, you can got a good government bond on the floor of the stock exchange to buy. And the returns and the initial investments are guaranteed. Most investment will rather take this route.

As A Bond Investor, You Have Guaranteed Fixed Returns.
A bond is a certificate of indebtedness issued by a borrower to a subscriber. Bond issue is a situation where government creates an opportunity to borrow money from the investing public by issuing papers promising buyers of such papers or bonds a certain percentage of the cost representation (interest generated) of the bond every six months till the duration of the bonds. In bonds, the returns you make are fixed, your profit and how it is going to be paid is predetermined or is already stated and agreed upon by parties to the transaction.

Bonds Have Government Pay Back Security.
Bonds bear interest at either a fixed or variable rate, which can be subject to a cap known as the Maximum Legal Limit. As government draws its income from the society as a whole, its debt can be seen as an indirect debt of the taxpayers. Governments cannot really go bankrupt since they must keep providing essential services to citizens; hence the issue of default to payment to bond subscribers is very rare.

Bonds are floated by both the federal and state governments in a bid to raise capital for infrastructural development. Bonds are valuable tools for generating cash for projects. Even though that they have not particularly been popular in the past, but recently the rate at which bonds are being floated is quite amazing and the interest it is generating is equally astonishing. The money in it for investors is secured and fixed based on the fact that government must finance projects, must spend, must budget and government must pay you back.
Re: What Do I Invest On To Make Gain With N500,000? by tigana(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2012
INVEST IN PETROLEUM PRODUCT TRADING WITH AN EXPERT THAT GUARANTEES 5% & 60% ROI(Return on investment)MONTHLY & ANNUALLY RESPECTIVELY.MINIMUM INVESTMENT #2,000,000M,JUST A TARGET OF 20 SLOTS.INTERESTED INVESTORS CAN KINDLY CALL SEGUN ON 2348023704547 OR 2348181516710 AND ceooctaeightltd@gmail.com or segunbankole2000@yahoo.com
Re: What Do I Invest On To Make Gain With N500,000? by coolted(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
I will advice u go into faming like corn planting or fish farming

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Pineapple For Sale In Large Quantities / Exportation Of Agricultural Products / Tank Farm For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.