Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Help! This Church Near My House Wont Let Me Sleep. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! This Church Near My House Wont Let Me Sleep. (9270 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / A Brave New World? Atheist Priests/Pastors Coming To A Church Near You. / Salvation In A Church Near You. We Sell Retail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! This Church Near My House Wont Let Me Sleep. by snthesis(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2012
wirinet: The problem with Nigerians is not the absence of laws but the patience or knowledge to make use of the laws.
You case is very simple, make a formal complaint to the nearest police station, brief a lawyer and sue the church. Make sure you ask for damages of at least 10million for the physical, psychological and mental trauma you have endured.
Don't forget to urge the police and lawyer to gather evidences to be used in court. Get a sound engineer to measure the decibel levels at your house at night. Get a doctor's report on the damage done to your ears by the noise and the stress you have been through.
If you have the patience to see it through, you could have enough money to move out to your own house.
hmmm!!! cool cash
Re: Help! This Church Near My House Wont Let Me Sleep. by aduje(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2013
Sam Milla: I stay in onitsha and i dont believe there is anything like environmental protection agency here.
...There is state and Federal Environmental Protection Agencies in every part of Nigeria. There is ASEPA in Awka, and FEPA too (i.e. Anambra State Environmental Protection Agency & Federal Environmental Protection Agency). Most Nigerians suffer due to inpatient and non-knowledge of their rights and privileges in the society. If you don't have the time for them, get a human rights lawyer and or an activist; they will be glad to do the job.
Re: Help! This Church Near My House Wont Let Me Sleep. by megachuks(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hahahahahah very funny.
Re: Help! This Church Near My House Wont Let Me Sleep. by Joysmith2: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2016
I believe u are a muslim,,
Re: Help! This Church Near My House Wont Let Me Sleep. by swiftsulex(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Never at all being a Muslim. The honest fact remains that religious activities need to be regulated
Re: Help! This Church Near My House Wont Let Me Sleep. by Cholls(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
SamMilla1:
@abhost, i think u just introduced a new method of identifying morrrrons,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven / Divine Destiny Vs Natural Destiny / 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.