Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Death Of Nairaland Music Section - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Death Of Nairaland Music Section (4126 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / New Music " FAITH " By TnE ur Nairaland Music Master / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Music Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of Nairaland Music Section by tosinaded(m): 12:42am On Feb 23, 2012
I know i have done this before, but it's like nobody is listening. . . MUSIC SECTION HAS GRADUALLY TURNED INTO A DUMPSITE FOR MEDIOCRE BLOGS. . .

SANITY HAS BEEN THROWN INTO THE AIR, RULES OF THIS SECTION ARE NO MORE FOLLOWED, MULTIPLE POSTS JUST KEEP SPRINGING UP DAILY. .

SO MANY CREDIBLE MUSIC SECTION POSTERS AV LEFT, POTENTIAL POSTERS WON'T JOIN COS NA WETIN DEY ON GROUND NA EM DEM GO USE JUDGE THE SECTION. . .

GONE ARE THE DAYS OF DEBATES, ORGANISED MUSIC SHARING, ALBUM REVIEWS, LYRICS DISECTION, LATEST NEWR etc. . .

NOW, MUSIC SECTION DAN TURN GABBAGE BIN FOR BLOGGERS WITH NO AMBITION!

IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR THE ORGANISED MUSIC SECTION BACK?

MANY THINGS DEY TO TALK, SONGS DEY TO CRITIQUE, ALBUMS DEY TO ANALYSE, PLENTY THINGS. . . BUT UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO SANITY HERE ANYMORE. . .

Na boredom carry me enter here o, cldnt find one single thread with logical music posts by music inclined posters. . Na wetin make me frustrate write all this vexation so. . . .

ON A SERIOUS, I CRAVE FOR CHANGE. . .
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by coogar: 12:45am On Feb 23, 2012
bring the shakers of the section back to nairaland.

ibime
bamsyle
ofoka and his multiple retard clones
sauron
a-40
eldee
dbr, alexpissu, hybrid-x, wordsmith, etc. . .
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 23, 2012
Tosin you're right o. Mumu like me, I tried to resurrect with one thread but e no work at all. Where my padi amblors? He go agree too.
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by phatwall: 6:14am On Feb 23, 2012
Death of d music section is who's fault, d moderators?
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by dawhizkid1(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2012
For the Multiple Posts by Blogs thingy, the Mods are to be Blamed. . . . Where's Eldee and Lalaboi by the way? ? That's their Job

We Can try to ressurect this place but our biggest challenge is Most out the people whom we regard as credible/sensible posters are real busy(I think), Coming here regularly yo contribute to debates and Review Songs and Album will be kinda hard.

But IMO to create sanity here, first and Foremost the Mods need to do their Job.

Disclaimer: To whom it my Concern - I don't want ur job o! cheesy
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by CLASSIFYD(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2012
Busy or not I still check d music section evryday.
Theres jst notn worth posting on.
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by mikuz(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
the mods are to be blamed.
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by amblors(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2012
Ogugua i c u.
i think na sticky dem dey call am, if all the blogs are asked to use one sticky topic n the mods enforce that,
i think life would return to this section.

the life of the section is in the hands of the mods the way i c it
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by rapjunkie(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2012
Now and again, I pass through this section. Following the lacklustre response to the 2011 mixtape, even though the thread was on the front page for a few days, I decided to shelve it and take a break. If people cant be bothered, then neither can I.

The problem stems from spamming, the Mods and the desertion of the regulars who held up this place.

What can be done to kick start it again? Proper Moderation, good topics and people contributing.
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by tpia5: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2012
they did it intentionally, i should think.

doesnt concern me sha.
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2012
amblors:
Ogugua i c u.
i think na sticky dem dey call am, if all the blogs are asked to use one sticky topic n the mods enforce that,
i think life would return to this section.

the life of the section is in the hands of the mods the way i c it

That's a good suggestion. I was contemplating how to do the same in the Celeb section.
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by yoji: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2012
I tot I was d only one who noticed this. I feel so bad. Timt and time again I come into d section lookin for interestin topics or arguements to post on but all I c is multiple topics like new music from x, y, z!! I long for d good ol days when visitin this section used to put ur brain on overdrive.
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by bjmighty(m): 6:57am On Feb 24, 2012
@OMO JESU - - - - I feel you men. Too much garbage and crazy post everyday. i only visit maybe ones a month. I weep for the music section that used to know. Music section of correct guys. Seun no give a 4cuk about this section. Na politics, Sport and Car dey rain. Music section is dead!!!
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by Binkalette: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2012
Nice post thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by poweredcom(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2012

NOW, MUSIC SECTION DAN TURN GABBAGE BIN FOR BLOGGERS WITH NO AMBITION!

@poster ask your self, what will music be with out blogs, in our present day life, Guy you fuckup for this your statement oo,
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by tosinaded(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2012
U expect me to apologise for that? Naah i won't bro, vex all u want.

Am talkn about spamming NL by bloggers whose blogs have no content, or have anything to offer. . .

U re here talkn abt the importance of music blogs to our music. How e take join with the issue at hand?
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by tosinaded(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
I think we all have a part to play in reviving the section, that's if anyone cares.

Start up topics that have potentials for long debates and comments. . .

Lets stop all this double posting and s.hit! If u own a blog, no be by posting new music na em go sell. .
Infact u re wasting ur time if u think ur blog will get known by posting songs alone. .
U know how mamy standard entertainment websites dey for naija alone? NOBODY WILL LEAVE THEM AND SEARCH FOR MUSIC ON UR BLOG!
Be creative, write on issues, be unique, do sumtn diff on ur blog so u can get noticed.
No just dey spam NL with music posts everyday. . .
It dsnt make sense for like 10 diff blogs to be creating 10 diff topics for just one song! That s.hit is crazy. . . .

I manage an entertainment site, as in a complete one! I know wuh it means to get traffic on it. .
U can check it out. .
www.radiopalmwine.com . . . So if u think ur blog will get traffic by spamming NL, U re wasting ur time and at the same time killing the music section!
I have blog too, with just 2 posts. . . One of it got me many views, cos i really blogged on a topic that will get peoples attention. .
www.tosinadeda..com . . I cld av decided to join the majority and be blogging music links, but e no make sense!

STOP SPAMMING NL WITH MULTIPLE AND IRRELEVANT MUSIC LINKS! NOBODY WILL LEAVE TOP KNOWN MUSIC SITES AND DL FROM UR EMPTY BLOG!
Una no dey share music reach me, i sabi wetin i dey talk. .

THERE USED TO BE AN ORGANISED "NAIJA MUSIC REQUEST THREAD" WHERE ALL BLOGGERS WLD POST LINKS TO SONGS ON REQUEST. .

AS FOR SEUN AND MODERATORS, THE BULK OF THE WORK LIES WITH U GUYS! IF U WANT SANITY ON THIS SECTION, U KNOW WHAT TO DO. . . PLS DO IT. . .
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by MrResource(m): 12:52am On Feb 25, 2012
I hope the mods do something this time smiley
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by mikuz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
just too bad,
even Seun and his crew dont even give a damn about Music section.
E no concern 'em.
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by tpia5: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
the ringleaders did it intentionally.

other sections are also on the list.
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by lalaboi(m): 1:04am On Feb 28, 2012
Section needs a regular moderator. I am too busy and i'm not doing my part effectively! I admit! If you're interested and you think you can be online most times, i will provide you with support you may need. so please holla!
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by mikuz(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2012
yeah Lalaboiy.
Can i help?
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by dammiecool(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2012
I miss d old music section cry cry
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by lalaboi(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2012
mikuz:

yeah Lalaboiy.
Can i help?

Cool mikuz. whats your preferred mode of contact?
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by mikuz(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
ok hit me on yim or email.
kingsley_ezeala@yahoo.com
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by 04kaa: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
tpia@:

the ringleaders did it intentionally.

ONLY KING O4KAA CAN RESURRRECT IT, grin grin grin grin
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by mikuz(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
With your psalmurai stunts
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
i tire oh. i think for this music to survive seun should combine it with celebrity board and add two moderators to ogugua
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by lalaboi(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2012
Mikuz. . . u on YIM now muchacho?
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by mikuz(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2012
Ye . .Yeah hit me up on Yim
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by lalaboi(m): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2012
I have. no reply. . . maybe the wrong id. Mine's lala4boi. add me up
Re: Death Of Nairaland Music Section by mikuz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
Got ya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Nigeria Fm Stations Now Stream Live Online. / Download Travis Scott - Want You Ft Wizkid & Trippie Redd Mp3 / Open Letter To Olamide On Lil Kesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.