Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,749 members, 7,840,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Talented Musicians Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Talented Musicians Needed (709 Views)

Funding Opportuinities For Musicians And Entertainers / Looking For Comedians, Dj's And Musicians That Will Make Your Event Colorful??? / Musicians, Artists, Film Makers Etc-get Your Needed Fund Free For Your Project . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talented Musicians Needed by GBASKY: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2012
Talented entertainers in all genres of music are hereby invited for business partnership with our company.

Whitedove entertainment is a creative and dynamic independent film and commercial production company. Located in Lagos ,Nigeria,Whitedove Entertainment has produced and developed numerous independent films and commercials under its supervision.

Visit http://whitedoveng.com/ ,for more info about us

White Dove, Breaking all Limitations
Re: Talented Musicians Needed by barezi893: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2012
I know a wonderful female musician i could recommend.
Re: Talented Musicians Needed by GBASKY: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2012
barezi893:

I know a wonderful female musician i could recommend.

Where is she, you can ask her to contact me awosolid@yahoo.com
Re: Talented Musicians Needed by barezi893: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
I have spoken to a lady who happens to be her sister/manager and she has sent you an e-mail. She is currently in UK but back to Nigeria next week.
Re: Talented Musicians Needed by GBASKY: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
barezi893:

I have spoken to a lady who happens to be her sister/manager and she has sent you an e-mail. She is currently in UK but back to Nigeria next week.

I have gotten her mail, we will work on the demo she sent.
Re: Talented Musicians Needed by barezi893: 1:21am On Feb 24, 2012
Fantastic, I hope i did help.
Re: Talented Musicians Needed by xbanky1: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
Am an artist dis my mail and number segzybank@yahoo.com
Re: Talented Musicians Needed by GBASKY: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2012
xbanky1:

Am an artist dis my mail and number segzybank@yahoo.com

tell me what you have and get back to me

(1) (Reply)

Event Planners / Oya Get The Lattest Entertainment Gist , Music . Video And News On Facebook / Start Own Multi-million Solar Franchise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.