Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? - Fashion/Clothing Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? (28742 Views)

Introducing Africa's First Event Shopping Site / Jumia Online Shopping / Online Shopping In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by paymember: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
There are several shopping website in Nigeria, but if you want good price and 24hrs delivery, then go to www.shopkudi.com. I prefer them!
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by saleskara: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
try http://www.kara.com.ng
Yahoooo: Depends on what you are looking for.
Clothing, Shoes, Accessories etc, Go to www.taafoo.com.

Electronics, go to www.buyright.biz

Hope that helps
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by tesorifashionho: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2013
Pls visit www.tesori.com.ng.Delivery is free within lagos and you earn store credits for discounts and 5% discounts if u visit the store.
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by darealpee(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
The best i've seen so far is www.peemarket.com and their delivery time is perfect!
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by franzis(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
Check out /bestprice for products at rock bottom prices
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by Mukano: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by franzis(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2014
Shop for powerbanks to charge your mobile phones ipads tablets anywhere anytime,Blackberry z3 cases, iphone 5 5s 5g cases with screen protector, Samsung galaxy s5 cases with screen protector, electronic hair shaver trimmer,stainless steel blackhead pimple acne needle remover tool,magnetic therapy neck massager,fashion rhinestone pendant watches,wireless door/window security Alarm and more in Nigeria(nationwide delivery/pay on delivery via DHL) @ /bestprice
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by PCPlanetNigeria: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
liljboy: Fank u bro, Am lookin for wia 2 buy sUPRA n iPOd

You can get ipods on www.pcplanet.com http://www.pcplanet.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=ipods
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by PCPlanetNigeria: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Checkout www.pcplanet.com
For computers and general I.T shopping.
1-5 Business day deliveries. With setup and support for individuals and businesses.
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by fashionista4eva: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
A new one is www.shugakane.com.ng

They claim to be the trendiest online shopping store in Nigeria for fashion and cosmetics. Linda Ijekji featured them on her blog recently.

Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by tesorifashionho: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Visit www.tesori.com.ng for items ranging from everyday wears to body shapers and enhancers,human hair etc.

Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by rushino: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Www.blandyplandy.com

No words needs to be spoken. Visit and see for yourself smiley
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by CocoFortes: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
to my knowledge to shop online in Nigeria Coco Fortes is a good site. And also they providing a merchant account so that we can sell our own products through their site.
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by jamessolomon: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
You know www.Online-Shop.com.ng its a new shopping site nigeria
just to complete it
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by kolmist: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
To me oo. I will go with www.dealdey.com . I will rate them as the best and number one cheap online shopping sites in Nigeria. I was able to get an iPhone 6S for just N25k during the last Black Friday. It was unbelievable.
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by blank(f): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
kolmist:
To me oo. I will go with www.dealdey.com . I will rate them as the best and number one cheap online shopping sites in Nigeria. I was able to get an iPhone 6S for just N25k during the last Black Friday. It was unbelievable.

And you registered today to tell us so?
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by queenesthr(f): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by abebi123: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yes, above listed websites are definitely Nigeria’s top most shopping websites. I want to introduce a newly launched website EShop Nigeria which has a wide range of electronic products and is offering huge discounts & luring offers on this festive season. You can visit the above link to know more about our offers.
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by Tomis954: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Best prices on www.oduaki.com
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by Enddystar(m): 1:16am On Jul 24, 2017
The best shopping website in Nigeria as at today is Payporte. BBNaija 2017 See Gobe official sponsor. Now you can even enjoy 100% FREE shipping to any location in Nigeria.

Click the link below to shop and enjoy free shipping
https://www.payporte.com/?acc=ff7d0f525b3be596a51fb919492c099c
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by Enddystar(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Payporte is the real deal. As far as online shopping is concerned in Nigeria, Payporte is clearly the winner. No gimmicks No Hassle. Payporte is currently doing Free Shipping of ALL orders to any part of the country. Click the link below to know more about this and how to benefit from it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3941935/payporte-nigeria-announces-free-shipping
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by Mofetemi(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall,www.,without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on,ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on,ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers,CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator woth light,Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT!Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country!Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH,NOTIFY NE IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A,your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmaceutical Stores & Ordering Outlet
Ikorodu Road,
Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp: 07033135972 / 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by kesie: 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by Dukebaba3v3(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
always visit: https://shop.shopadvisor.com.ng for the latest deals, discounts and offers!!
Re: The Best Online Shopping Site In Nigeria? by Dukebaba3v3(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
buy clothes, mobile phones, fashion accesories, Laptops, electronics and many more Online at the cheapest prices!!
ONLY ON:

>>>>https://shop.shopadvisor.com.ng

Don't miss out on massive discounts and prices!!! HURRY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
SHOP HERE >>> https://shop.shopadvisor.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FabricsNDmore / Ankara Bags, Shoes And Accessories Training / Where Can I Buy Cheap/wholesale Clothes For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.