Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa (16652 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Gets Emotional At HID Awolowo's Lying In State / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Lolamida(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2012
for the biafran republic: ojukwu had a course, people shared his vision and ideology. And all the ibos then, keyed into it
But after biafra: that can not be said for this generation of ibos. They did not even share his share his ideology nor vision talkless of voting. This new generation of ibos is a disgrace to biafran course. what they known for now is
Making noise
Looking for miracles
Bragging
Killing people for rituals
Rituals for making instant wealth
And dying in their 40s.
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Lolamida(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2012
for the biafran republic: ojukwu had a course, people shared his vision and ideology. And all the ibos then, keyed into it
But after biafra: that can not be said for this generation of ibos. They did not even share his share his ideology nor vision talkless of voting. This new generation of ibos  is a disgrace to biafran course.  what they known for now is
Making noise
Looking for miracles
Bragging
And dying in their 40s.
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Lolamida(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2012
But after biafra: that can not be said for this generation of ibos. They did not even share his share his ideology nor vision talkless of voting. This new generation of ibos  is a disgrace to biafran course.  what they known for now is
Making noise
Looking for miracles
Bragging
And dying in their 40s.
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Lolamida(m): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2012
Making noise
Looking for miracles
Bragging
And dying in their 40s.
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by blocker: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2012
grin grin
Eko Ile:

LAWMA is still on stand d by, abeg carry your wuruwuru go ya village make we clean up bad spir L
Eko Ile link=topic=878259.msg10261714#msg10261714 date=1330057898:

LAWMA is still on stand d by, abeg carry your wuruwuru go ya village make we cl

I sure say your Papa follow drive these trucks. How drm wan take pass go slow caused by the great Ikemba. Oya! come drive us comot Lagos. Ndi Apari!
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by jamiucoke: 7:05am On Feb 24, 2012
ojukwu the strong man of Nigeria ! I salute you.RIP .we will miss you indeed .you fought for your people with sincere reasons .without you Iboman is forgoten in the agenda of Nigeria ,tnk you so much !!!
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by jamiucoke: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2012
lolamida,tnks for saying the truth !Ibos are disappointment to ojukwu and their agenda .you have mentioned their evil lust !!!
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2012
Lolamida:

Making noise
Looking for miracles
Bragging
And dying in their 40s.

You hit the nail on their head.Btw,lola wo ni iwo ?
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by BlackPikiN(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2012
Lolamida:

Making noise
Looking for miracles
Bragging
And dying in their 40s.

I believe someone is coming to give you a full dose of your medicine. lol

Btw, is the new generation from the SW a curse and a big disappointment to Awo or whoever your demi god is after all the so called free education?
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Demdem(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2012
all hail the next great leader. all must bow for the retardeen's nemesis grin grin grin where bode George undecided

Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by BlackPikiN(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2012
^^^When He cant even capture simple Ondo State.
You think Iroko go dey sleep make Tinibu con chop ondo state oil money(Una suppose thank obj for boundary adjustment), abi?
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by JahMan1: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2012
Adieu Ikemba!
My son will asnwer IKEMBA by God's grace as a sign of remembering your love for your people.
I will only refrain from calling him 'Ikemba' if God says no.
No other person can stop me.
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Demdem(m): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2012
BlackPikiN:

You think Iroko go dey sleep make Tinibu con chop ondo state oil money(Una suppose thank obj for boundary adjustment), abi?

am not aware that elections has taken place in ondo. it seems as if u know something i dont undecided
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by ayo84(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2012
Eze Igbo Gburugburu. Even in death, you stand taller than all your peers. Rest in peace. You have run your race.
A man who saw the future. He knew that people would suffer injustice and deprivations.What he saw in the 60s and fought them are what some people are seeing now.
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Jisunpack: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2012
Have they left yet?. . , Arrrraaaantuss Nonsensicussss.

BlackPikiN:

^^
Nnwannem, Oginidi? bia hapu Ondo State out of your matter nmm. Bikonu

By the way, how many of your eastern states was Ojukwu able to capture and control when he try foisting APGA in power?. Me think say he should have won all the erastern sates plus jara going by how hypocrites are shedding crocodile's tears here. You went for crumbs and shame him at the polls even when he personally mount podiums convassing support for his party and begging for votes thoughout the south east. If number of state won is the determinant of how politically ruthless one is, then Ojukwu's report card is full of failure.
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by BlackPikiN(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2012
^^^Naaaa.

You dont get it.

Did you see my what demdem said about Tinubu been the next great leader?

Because He(Ojukwu) is a leader of APGA party doesnt mean the whole all SE will vote for APGA. Get it.

Ojukwu is a natural born leader for the SE regardless of party affiliation.
Go Aba(PDP state) go ask na.
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by clip: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2012
The Great Ojukwu R.I.P.
The Courageous man who stood against his Father and wealth of the father to serve his father land, the least expected of his status then.He brought nobility to the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Biafra.
The world shall miss you.
You came,yousaw and you Conquered!
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Monjerk: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2012
GREAT MAN R.I.P
Thank God "HIS MANHOOD IS STILL ALIVE"
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Jisunpack: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2012
Not again! Look I personally never liked Tinubu as a person[b](unless for few instances I decided to piss some people off here on NL)[/b] ,but you just have to give it to him for always coming out stronger against all odds. That said.

Secondly,
when you said Ojukwu was a "natural born leader" one would expect him to present his microscopic talents effortless, but here is a man who couldn't even win election in his home state as a presidential aspirant under APGA, a party which he(Ojukwu) single handedly front and register while Tinubu on the other hand is widely referred to as a crook by his political enemies(without any factual evidence to back the assertion up) was able to start a party and challenge the ruling psychotic party and capture 6 fuckin' states at a go and became the strongest opposition leader in the history of Nigeria. And please, don't come back with he bribe his way or that was just luck cos that would be lamest.

Thus, by all standards in a sane environment Tinubu is awaaaaaayy more acceptable than Ojukwu(with the exception of his vision on Igbos, which could also be disputed). Yes, Ojukwu can be said to be an intelligent man(struggling to accept). Am hoping you are catching the drifts? More like trying to compare IBB to Atiku or down playing the thieving capability of OBJ against IBB cos some hatchet "job men" said so. Nuff said.

BlackPikiN:

^^^Naaaa.

You dont get it.

Did you see my what demdem said about Tinubu been the next great leader?

Because He(Ojukwu) is a leader of APGA party doesnt mean the whole all SE will vote for APGA. Get it.

Ojukwu is a natural born leader for the SE regardless of party affiliation.
Go Aba(PDP state) go ask na.

Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by vanstanzy(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2012
Lolamida:

They are all shouting ikemba now. Hw many of you(ibo people) voted for him wen he contested? If entire ibo people (as they are scattered throughout the country) it would have made a difference. Majority are not even member of APGA. Yet they are here crying/asking for his corpse to be buried in their individual compound. Shior, Shameless people.

@Lolamida
U really think the Igbo man is such a "BACK-STABBING, TWO-FACED HYPOCRITE" such as the Yorubas. Sorry we didnt sew aso-ebi, drink to stupor and do the other naughty thingy.

Eko Ile:

Maku una hurry up and carry your guguru abi na gbugbururu una call am back to your village.

LAWMA is read to clean out your trash and restore sanity,

@Eko ile

U aint a Lagosian sef! So stop running ur blood-gutted mouth like a S.L.U.T.

success4:

A man that has woman heart has gone home. shocked shocked shocked
A man who dressed like a woman has gone home grin grin grin
A lover of Abidjan has gone home lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na wa ooo, nothing special about this VEGETABLE sef!

@success4
He has a womans heart, yet he dared to fight a war to liberate his people. U know COWARDLY YORUBAS wouldnt dare. Who amonsgt u dared?
He dresses like a woman, u must be mistaking him for a scotish. Get ur geography right, poo brain.
A love of Abidjan? At least he aint a lover of brotels like ur,  U no what i mean.

Lolamida:

Making noise
Looking for miracles
Bragging
And dying in their 40s.

@lolamida

Making noise
Looking for miracles
Bragging
And dying in their 40s.

Who the Phuck invited this kid to this tread? Moderator pls create a thread for kids, this one Lolamida missed her way in here. Oh my, its even child abuse, she's just 8. Imagine that!

jamiucoke:

ojukwu the strong man of Nigeria ! I salute you.RIP .we will miss you indeed .you fought for your people with sincere reasons .without you Iboman is forgoten in the agenda of Nigeria ,tnk you so much !!!

@jamiucoke

Are u implying that ur LAZY, FILTHY, FLIRTY and the list goes on tribe would be extinct? Well FYI the igboman has got much, more guts than ur punk @sses. Check this out, we spread like wild fire our tentacles are EVERYWHERE U GO.
Well, thanks for recognising OJUKWU at least ur blindness doesnt extend there.

~Bluetooth:

You hit the nail on their head.Btw,lola wo ni iwo ?

@Bluetooth
I taught i B.I.T.C.H. slapped ur B.I.T.C.H. @ss and told u never to come back. What, are u hard hearing?
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2012
Who be this one,do i know you ?
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by vanstanzy(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack:

Not again! Look I personally never liked Tinubu as a person[b](unless for few instances I decided to piss some people off here on NL)[/b] ,but you just have to give it to him for always coming out stronger against all odds. That said.

Secondly,
when you said Ojukwu was a "natural born leader" one would expect him to present his microscopic talents effortless, but here is a man who couldn't even win election in his home state as a presidential aspirant under APGA, a party which he(Ojukwu) single handedly front and register while Tinubu on the other hand is widely referred to as a crook by his political enemies(without any factual evidence to back the assertion up) was able to start a party and challenge the ruling psychotic party and capture 6 fuckin' states at a go and became the strongest opposition leader in the history of Nigeria. And please, don't come back with he bribe his way or that was just luck cos that would be lamest.

Thus, by all standards in a sane environment Tinubu is awaaaaaayy more acceptable than Ojukwu(with the exception of his vision on Igbos, which could also be disputed). Yes, Ojukwu can be said to be an intelligent man(struggling to accept). Am hoping you are catching the drifts? More like trying to compare IBB to Atiku or down playing the thieving capability of OBJ against IBB cos some hatchet "job men" said so. Nuff said.

@ji-sun-Bleep
Here we go again! how many times will i say this? Dont ever compare Tinubu to Ojukwu, they are leagues apart. Tinubu can only be compared to IBB, OBJ, Atiku and other criminals. grin grin grin
Ojukwu (a natural born leader) dared to fight for the liberation of his people while ur so-called leaders were busy playing boy-boy to ur Hausa pay-masters. Oh, lest i forget, COWARDS only run their mouth. grin grin grin grin grin
Lastly, please try to be urself, U AINT JI-SUN-PACK. Always trying to copy/ steal someone elses' identity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by vanstanzy(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2012
Ur worst nightmare, S.L.U.T.
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2012
Are you operating under another alias cuz i dont know you ?
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Lolamida(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2012
Thank God non of you(new generation of ibo) denied the fact you are ritualists. If not, i'll give you enough house addresses in festac where all young and able ibo men died in their 30s/40s as result of what you are all known for. Mind you, I'll never insult ojukwu even if you abuse my leaders because i know it is part of culture not to respect ur elders.
As per being a kid (8yrs), atleast am old enough to know  you are Fool
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Jemibee: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2012
I still don't undstd why all this noise over Ojukwu. Have gone thru his biography and still don't get it. I thk it's getting too much
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Jisunpack: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2012
So Ojukwu that ran dressed in a native women attire to Abidjan after the heat was so much on him, is what? Ojukwu =  COWARD per excellence!

He can only be a "Hero" by Biafran standard!. I dont know when heros started bolting out and abandoning the battale fields in the middle of the night, disguised like little bitcyin pusss-ies. Dunce!

vanstanzy:

@ji-sun-bleep
Here we go again! how many  times will i say this? Dont ever compare Tinubu to Ojukwu, they are leagues apart. Tinubu can only be compared to IBB, OBJ, Atiku and other criminals. grin grin grin
Ojukwu (a natural born leader) dared to fight for the liberation of his people while ur so-called leaders were busy playing boy-boy to ur Hausa pay-masters. Oh, lest i forget, COWARDS only run their mouth. grin grin grin grin grin
Lastly, please try to be urself, U AINT JI-SUN-PACK. Always trying to copy/ steal someone elses' identity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by cooldudeng(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2012
I think it will be very wrong for us to get sentimental and tribalistic about issues. I didn't grow up in Ojukwu's time and my history is also a bit poor, but i can say authoritatively that bulk of the people that have commented on NL have either poor history as well or just myopic. In light of the several comments on NL, have done a bit digging up my self and i would say Ojukwu was a great leader. please note that am Yoruba(but really that shouldn't be an issue) so it's not like am trying to "sell" him. For a whole commercial hub like Lagos to come to an "halt" to respect him and in the presence of great men. We need no wisdom of King Solomon to know he's a great man.

Please don't compare him with Tinubu cos i believe they both :existed" at different times. It might be fair to compare him with other great men of his time (likes of Zik & Awo). For all those people that have been talking negatively about the Yorubas and not having a great leader, please read up about great Awo (Late chief Obafemi Awolowo) before commenting (it's best we educate ourselves before passing shallow comment). Even the great Dim said that Awo was the president that Nigeria never had. "he was the best President that Nigeria never had"[b][/b].

Just my 2cent!
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by fxtopedia(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2012
Ike-Eba! How the mighty of the cowards are falling tongue
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by success4(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
cooldudeng:

I think it will be very wrong for us to get sentimental and tribalistic about issues. I didn't grow up in Ojukwu's time and my history is also a bit poor, but i can say authoritatively that bulk of the people that have commented on NL have either poor history as well or just myopic. In light of the several comments on NL, have done a bit digging up my self and i would say Ojukwu was a great leader. please note that am Yoruba(but really that shouldn't be an issue) so it's not like am trying to "sell" him. For a whole commercial hub like Lagos to come to an "halt" to respect him and in the presence of great men. We need no wisdom of King Solomon to know he's a great man.

Please don't compare him with Tinubu cos i believe they both :existed" at different times. It might be fair to compare him with other great men of his time (likes of Zik & Awo). For all those people that have been talking negatively about the Yorubas and not having a great leader, please read up about great Awo (Late chief Obafemi Awolowo) before commenting (it's best we educate ourselves before passing shallow comment). Even the great Dim said that Awo was the president that Nigeria never had. "he was the best President that Nigeria never had"[b][/b].

Just my 2cent!

In Yoruba land we believe some are omo ale, I think you belong to that category tongue
Thank God you had exposed you unclothedness by showing how slowpoke you are when it
comes to history.  How dare you compare vegetable with Pa Awo? It is like comparing
a student of JSS3 & a Bs.c holder. I can only shake my head for your source!

Olodo rabata,  angry angry angry
Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by Eziachi: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Scheisbe. . . . .When did mai rent finally becomes landlord abi you want a repeat of the abandoned properties to occur ?
Well, when the landlord decided that rent is not enough but he wants more cash and asked the tenant if they can swap places for cash and the tenant responded: Be my guest and handed him cash.

As for the dream of inheriting another man's sweat in the name of abandoned property- Forget it, this is 2012 because with dynamite, he will turn it into abandoned waste land first before he leaves.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa by cooldudeng(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Success4

You don't have to be abusive! Was only commenting on posts that have said that Yorubas don't have great leaders. I hate the comparison thingy but i said "only fair" and ended it with "my 2cents" (of course that's if you know what those means). Why not educate us  then. Also, who are you to call one a vegetable when it comes to "great" men. I will advise you share with the house your wealth of knowledge since you seem to be "all knowing" and the next best thing after google.

Once again, my 2cents!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Hands Over 275 Boko Haram Detainees To Borno State Government (photos) / Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) / Jega To Retire With Seven National Commissioners, 16 Recs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.