Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? (1725 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / Common Denomination In Church Offering Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? by Chuksxp: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2012
I'll go first:

Baptist!
Re: Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2012
Central Bank of Nigeria
Re: Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? by Goshen360(m): 1:40am On Feb 24, 2012
@ poster,

PLEASE EXIT CHURCHIANITY
Re: Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? by crossman9(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2012
not this Church christ embassy it is high way to hell i would recommend this church "the living church of God" they have tv broad cast the world tomorrow program

run from christ embassy and the catholic church there pure evil

Re: Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? by Goshen360(m): 6:58am On Feb 24, 2012
Point of correction my brother, it is tomorrow's world tv program, not world tomorrow.lol. I know the church here in the USA. They give out their books and articles for FREE,unlike, (fill in d gap for yourself), I don't wanna get into trouble pls,lol
Re: Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? by Chuksxp: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2012
goshen360:

@ poster,

PLEASE EXIT CHURCHIANITY

So belonging to a denomination is churchianity?

Btw, I'm not trying to argue which denomination is better or not. I'm just curious to know which denomionation folks on nairaland belong to.
Re: Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? by Goshen360(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2012
I know you just want to know the denomination folks belongs to and there's absolutely nothing wrong in that itself but don't get caught up in churchianity is what am saying.
Re: Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2012
I belong to the only one church called the Bride of Christ !!
Re: Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? by PastorKun(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
I don't believe in denominations, it's just so unbiblical and it attempts to segregate the church of christ.
Re: Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? by crossman9(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2012
goshen360 (m)
Bronx, New York, USA

Re: Which Church/denomination Do You Attend?
« #4 on: Today at 06:58:30 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Point of correction my brother, it is tomorrow's world tv program, not world tomorrow.lol. I know the church here in the USA. They give out their books and articles for FREE,unlike, (fill in d gap for yourself), I don't wanna get into trouble pls,lol

thank you for the correction please keep correcting me i am wrong some times

Re: Which Church/denomination Do You Attend? by Chuksxp: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2012
frosbel:

I belong to the only one church called the Bride of Christ !!

Pastor Kun:

I don't believe in denominations, it's just so unbiblical and it attempts to segregate the church of christ.

@frosbel, we do too. So where's your place of worship, or you don't have any?

@Pastor, you're interdenominational? I'm not too happy that we have thousands of denominations but that's something we have to deal with. What really matters is that we all hold on to the basic and essential teachings in christianity, such as virgin birth, deity of Christ, death, burial, resurrection, baptism, faith, repentance, etc. I'm not too bothered about the other minor issues.

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati! Illuminati!! Illuminati!!! / Should Pastors Get Involved In Politics?? / Meet The Greatest Evangelist Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.