Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) - Business To Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) (32041 Views)

Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg Available @ Its Best Offer (delivery Or Pickup) / Steady Bulk Supply Of Pure And Healthy Palm Oil In Nigeria / Bulk Supply Of Ice Block (delivery Or Pickup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by yemzy26: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
please can i get your price quote for eggs per crate,i am hoping to do 100-200crates.I will pickup and transport myself,please let me know d cost,send to

whytee26@yahoo.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by lukaf17(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2017
What is your price and location will pick up myself send mail to aderamat2006@gmail.com or whatsapp at 08153014698
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by obayomiolumide: 2:51am On Feb 28, 2017
pls,l'm interested in egg distributor, am in Lagos, how much per crate for pickup from your farm.thanks.this my whatsap no 08189201400 or email obayomitunde2015 @yahoo.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by timocoms10: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have medium eggs for sale at 800 Naira per crate. Farm in Abeokuta of Ogun State.

Interested buyers only plsss.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by samadex2007: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
dear goke,

I am interested in the egg distribution both in ketu and bariga in lagos respectively.

kindly let have your terms and conditions for being a distributor in lagos, prices for each egg sizes,delivery terms and other necessary things.

regards,

samuel,

sakabrands@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2017
Thank you for the interest
The farm is at ilora oyo state, we only do pick up and not delivery for now.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2017
Egg is available for pick up at our farm @ ilora ooh state. Less than 3 hrs drive from Lagos.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Ify15(f): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Goodevening. Please I will love you to supply me eggs weekly.About 200 crates weekly. I stay in ketu Lagos state.Will that be possible. Please can you give me your WhatsApp number so that I can chat you up
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by maniasinv: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ify15:
Goodevening. Please I will love you to supply me eggs weekly.About 200 crates weekly. I stay in ketu Lagos state.Will that be possible. Please can you give me your WhatsApp number so that I can chat you up
How much do you buy per crate? And what's your payment plan like?
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by ujuxy: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please I will need your Lagos depot. I want to start egg business. I would love to know the prices per crate and the address for pickup.

Reply to uju.ijbeth83@gmail.com.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
We have stopped delivery to lagos, but you can pick-up at the farm subject to availability
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Clachi(f): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Do you still sell and if ye how much?

goke4all:
Medium size 550, big size 580 for pick up at farm.
Lagos to ibadan From ojo Ibadan to ilora by ilora bridge 2 along the express. Call to book appointment. We hope to open a collection center in Lagos soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Distributors & Sales Agents Wanted In Nigeria / Heidelberg Kord 64 (grey) Printing Machine 4 Sale. Very Clean. Lots Of Pictures / NORTHERN FOODSTUFFS(AGRO produce) "cheapest rate ever" (MAUREENHD ENTERPRISES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.