Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? (1439 Views)

Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now / See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol / Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 24, 2012
Because your opinion matters to them so much (buhahaha cheesy cheesy mtchewwww undecided) what do you think of the person above you? (or below you depending on your forum settings)
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by bunmioguns(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2012
I feel like urinating inside d mouth of d person above me
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2012
^^I think this person is a raging gay
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2012
imbecidle
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2012
A father of many nations
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Killz3(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2012
On exile! cool
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2012
bush pig
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Killz3(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2012
DonMonkeyLion! cool
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2012
one funny albino like that
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by ekeroyal(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2012
2buff:

^^I think this person is a raging gay
You must be a genius to know that, or have you met him before? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by bunmioguns(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Eke. .You are an Eediot, Mumu, Dickhead, Prick
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2012
I think d person above me is a mad man!

2buff u should feel honoured dat i typed my 1000th post here. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Killz3(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2012
Fake Hair! grin
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by oderemo(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
@ buki.how can u fall for this trick, ehn. am so disappointed ,
anyway u a projan. dont think, cant think.
u are now in the middle , enjoy it. grin grin.
i hope, se emi e gbe.
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2012
booqee:

2buff u should feel honoured dat i typed my 1000th post here. grin

Grats! for that you get the privilege of chilling with me. cheesy

@topic, What is he on about? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by bunmioguns(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
booqee:

I think d person above me is a mad man!

Me of all ppl, *beating his chest* arrrrgh, bukola, wa dele gbo
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^dele gbo kini??
#oh shitz, he's d same person above me angry see what i'm saying.

Oderemo. Yeah wat're u on about? Why can't my emi gbe?? Mtcheww. . .

@2buff. Hope its not alone oh?? Abeg oh
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by oderemo(m): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2012
wa sere omo mi , 2 face ndibia.
filllleeee.
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 27, 2012
booqee:

^^dele gbo kini??
#oh shitz, he's d same person above me angry see what i'm saying.

@2buff. Hope its not alone oh?? Abeg oh

Eheh?? What happened if it's alone? angry
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by sutoboy(m): 1:35am On Mar 01, 2012
aish!
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Excelboi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mumu
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Onyeasi(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
Ewu hausa
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by kokoA(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2012
That must be Clifford Orji above me.
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by dani1luv: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
I have no Idea!!
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Yemmyc(f): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2012
Human right activist.
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by dani1luv: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
Yemmyc: Human right activist.
Lol, why do you say so!!

@Topic
Vewi Pwettty!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
dani1luv:
Lol, why do you say so!!

@booqee
Vewi Pwettty!!!
yeah i know i'm vewi pretty.
Re: What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? by dani1luv: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2012
booqee: yeah i know i'm vewi pretty.
I pray oh
Amen!!

(1) (Reply)

Spell Plantain / Only For The Matured Mind III / Use An Animal To Represent Your Wife/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.