Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Question! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question! (2483 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question! by MrCork17: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2012
do they have Microwave in Nigeria OR have u people heard of it?  Well we  planin to bring food from London and am worried: How/Where will I warm my food??

I do not trust the **stove** they use nor do I trust **Firewood  they rely on**.  .   please advise & please be nice.  .  cheers!
undecided
Re: Question! by Dyt(f): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2012
Re: Question! by Beync(f): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2012
I hav 3corks and they eats raw rice
Re: Question! by BasseyJ(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2012
All these your do they have this and that in Nigeria, na wa o, what'll be next? If we have fire in Naija?? As per your question, Yes i think we have microwaves down here but to be one the safe side, bring every thing you'll use when you finally get to coming, even electricity and some air
Re: Question! by Tosinville(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2012
This man is a dunderhead.
Re: Question! by MrCork17: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
BasseyJ:

All these your do they have this and that in Nigeria, na wa o, what'll be next? If we have fire in Naija?? As per your question, Yes i think we have microwaves down here but to be one the safe side, bring every thing you'll use when you finally get to coming, even electricity and some air

thanks bro.  Microwave uses electricity actually: u put your food in it and wait for 2 mins and MAGIC:  your food is ready.  ermm bro, u cant fry egg wit Microwave though! undecided
Re: Question! by MrCork17: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2012
Tosinville:

This man is a dunderhead.

Tossinve. bro have u even seen a Microwave before? ther is no need for attitude undecided
Re: Question! by DeBlunt: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2012
Just carry yours when going, it won't cost you much and remember to tell your people back home that it aint a telly, tongue
Re: Question! by Goldieluks: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2012
De~Blunt:

Just carry yours when going, it won't cost you much and remember to tell your people back home that it aint a telly, tongue
grin grin

I hope he heeds your advise.
Re: Question! by cynthiafred67(f): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2012
BasseyJ:

but to be on the safe side, bring every thing you'll use when you finally get to coming, even electricity and some air

^^ Best answer
Re: Question! by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2012
What makes you think you'll make it to Nigeria? Well, the black box will come in handy as usual.
Re: Question! by Vansnickers: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2012
Re: Question! by MrCork17: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2012
I suspect people in Nigeria would think its a black n white TV  but still,   Anyways, Am in NY right now & be comin to Nigeria soon  undecided
Re: Question! by LaParisienne(f): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2012
Corky, do you even know what a microwave oven looks like? Be serious now. No offence.
Re: Question! by MrCork17: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2012
La Parisienne:

Corky, do you even know what a microwave oven looks like? Be serious now. No offence.

Lakusa.  you cant even cook egg. You village sacomapy!!! angry
Re: Question! by Scash(f): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2012
Cork h.orny, please whats a microwave? Can u get me one when u're coming.

. . . Make it a Kenwood wink
Re: Question! by LaParisienne(f): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Lakusa. you cant even cook egg. You village sacomapy!!! angry

Corky you don't have an idea of the things I can cook, truss me. I can make a hotdog with your 2 inches manliness. No kidding
Re: Question! by Ammyng(f): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2012
Van snickers:

grin
Re: Question! by MrCork17: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ammyng. madam is that you cookin rice? undecided
Re: Question! by Ammyng(f): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2012
Yes, all for you baby Corky
Re: Question! by MrCork17: 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2012
But dont houses have kitchen in Nigeria? you people normally cook outside? undecided
Re: Question! by Ammyng(f): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2012
Even here in NY we cook outside and no microwave tongue
Re: Question! by 4teelaw(f): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2012
what is microwave? shocked is it a new fashion?
and how do you use it to cook?i am sure it will be like magic
here in nigeria we just put our food under the hot sun and it cooks automatically! grin i hope the microwave will cook faster.
and does it use kerosene? because there is kerosene scarcity and it may not work.

my landlord is a rich man and he uses charcoal to cook, i think that will make your food cook faster.

please buy me slippers when you are coming back mr cork, the ground is too hot to walk on.

yours sincerely, Kunta Kinte

ASSWIPE! angry
Re: Question! by Killz3(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2012
what is microwave? is it a new fashion?
and how do you use it to cook? :oi am sure it will be like magic
here in nigeria we just put our food under the hot sun and it cooks automatically! grin i hope the microwave will cook faster.
and does it use kerosene? because there is kerosene scarcity and it may not work.

my landlord is a rich man and he uses charcoal to cook, i think that will make your food cook faster.

please buy me slippers when you are coming back mr cork, the ground is too hot to walk on.

ASSWIPE! angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2012
There is enough firewood in the bush so it won't be difficult for u
Re: Question! by MrCork17: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2012
4teelaw:

what is microwave? shocked is it a new fashion?
and how do you use it to cook?i am sure it will be like magic

ASSWIPE! angry

Teeth. No oofeeinsese madam but I bet your real name is: kulikatu. so you one of those Lagos girls who wear slippers up & down? undecided
Re: Question! by zolzlolz(f): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2012
So? A microwave is to a Nigerian what a dictionary is to Mr Kook undecided
Re: Question! by dealordea(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin !!!! MR: COCK, You are the man. no forget, if you dey come, bring me aeroplane wey i go keep for my backyard
Re: Question! by pendo89(f): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2012
wish I was there to capture your landing .  grin grin grin
Re: Question! by 4teelaw(f): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Teeth. No oofeeinsese madam but I bet your real name is: kulikatu. so you one of those Lagos girls who wear slippers up & down? undecided

mumu you no hear say i no even get slippers? angry
Re: Question! by MrCork17: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2012
microwave is now a big deal in Nigeria. . I bet they use it to make fufu (no oofeinsesese) undecided
Re: Question! by Tosinville(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^This knucklehead always trying to be funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Write Anything Imposible / Woman's Hilarious Revenge On Cheating Husband (picture) / I Am A Very Beautiful Girl But I Look Like Antelope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.