Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel (2675 Views)

Building A Solar-powered Hostel - A Learning Experience / Spend Half That Cost on Building Your House? / Buy A Solar Water Heater Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by chatwitken: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2012
Worry less about power failure by installing a power solar
Solar panel that can work throughtout the day and can also use electricity to charge the Battery
No fuel shortages, the sun provides you with unlimited energy to recharge the battery
Environmental friendly, No emission,sounds,vibration
Little or No Maintenance
It has a longer life span
It is reliable and dependable

Suitable for churches,mosques,hotels,filling stations, shops,offices,shopping mall,apartments, residential houses,schools

For more details and enquires contact me
harkinade@gmail.com
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by makinde3: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2012
Hello,

Please give me a quotation for stand alone complete system of 5KV
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by chatwitken: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2012
give me your email address
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by makinde3: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2012
makinde3@yahoo.com
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by cnwamo(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2012
Hi, I'm interested in ur solar panel, I dunno how many kva I need, I live in a mini flat, so please send me a quotation to my email address cnwamo@yahoo.com
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by chatwitken: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2012
cnwamo:

Hi, I'm interested in ur solar panel, I dunno how many kva I need, I live in a mini flat, so please send me a quotation to my email address cnwamo@yahoo.com
I sent you an email now, pls reply with your appliances you needed to power
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by ikemeze: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2012
send to tonymez2002@yahoo.com.live in miniflat
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by phlaakie: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2012
hi pls send quotation for a 5bdroom duplex i think 5kva or 6 kva ll be fine phlaakie@yahoo.com
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by Jaymama: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2012
Do solar work without inverter? i life in a 4 bedroom apartment. How many Kva do i need and how much will it cost me. my email is Sallybaba@ymail.com
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by chatwitken: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2012
Jaymama:

Do solar work without inverter? i life in a 4 bedroom apartment. How many Kva do i need and how much will it cost me. my email is Sallybaba@ymail.com

Solar panel cant work without an inverter. The number of KVA u need is dependent on the appliances you plan to use with it and the number of KVA determines the cost.
I will send you an email now.
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by chatwitken: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2012
ikemeze:

send to tonymez2002@yahoo.com.live in miniflat

I just sent you an email now with the necessary details you need. Hope you got it.

phlaakie:

hi pls send quotation for a 5bdroom duplex i think 5kva or 6 kva ll be fine phlaakie@yahoo.com

I just sent you an email,hope you got it?
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by lakeside50(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2012
I need a quotation for 7kva.
lakeside5050@yahoo.com
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by rhemal: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
I need quatation for a 2kva.send mail to olutesbel@yahoo.com
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by atasteve: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2012
How much do i need to setup 5kva solar panel with booster, so that with minimal light it can start charging. Also with the inverter.

I am sending you a mail now.
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by betty009(f): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by spiaggia: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hi, i live in a 3 bedroom bungalow. I will like what can power 3 TV sets and of course my bulbs. I believe a 2 or 3 KVA should serve me. Pls send me a quotation for this . My email is: eobiora@ yahoo.com
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by ajileko: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2012
@chatwitken
Why is this a secret? You can give your quote here without having to get people email address.

Guys, Solar is very expensive especially the initial setup cost. The more the kw required, the more money you will spend.
As of the moment, you are better off using the generator. The average cost of solar power to generate a 2.2kva with a batteries backup
will cost on the average 400k to 500k. Here are what you will need:
- Solar Panels
- Inverter
- Cables
- Charge controller
- Wet cell Batteries
- plus the labour (electrician)
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by chatwitken: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2012
spiaggia:

Hi, i live in a 3 bedroom bungalow. I will like what can power 3 TV sets and of course my bulbs. I believe a 2 or 3 KVA should serve me. Pls send me a quotation for this . My email is: eobiora@ yahoo.com

I sent you an email for the price quote and the load chart. Looking forward to your response.
ajileko:

@chatwitken
Why is this a secret? You can give your quote here without having to get people email address.

Guys, Solar is very expensive especially the initial setup cost. The more the kw required, the more money you will spend.
As of the moment, you are better off using the generator. The average cost of solar power to generate a 2.2kva with a batteries backup
will cost on the average 400k to 500k. Here are what you will need:
- Solar Panels
- Inverter
- Cables
- Charge controller
- Wet cell Batteries
- plus the labour (electrician)

@Ajileko well how do you define your own expensive, paying for solar system is really a money saver compared to the money incured in fueling your generator.Well if it is expensive for you then i encourage you not to discourage others who dont want to be paying money every now and then buying gas to fuel there generators. Solar systems is a long term investment and not short term and can last as long has 10yrs-20yrs. So you can stick to your generator Mr Ajileko if thats your choice.
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by onuku: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2012
Send me the quote at suikeh@aol.com
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by chatwitken: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2012
onuku:

Send me the quote at suikeh@aol.com
I sent you a message with the price quote and load chart
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by thirdi(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2012
emma21ng@yahoo.com send me quote for 1.5KVA
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by chatwitken: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
thirdi:

emma21ng@yahoo.com send me quote for 1.5KVA
Sorry couldnot send you the quote yesterday but i will today. Thanks for the interest.
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by chatwitken: 3:04am On Nov 19, 2013
1KVA INVERTER with 1battery 80,000NGN

1.5KVA INVERTER with 2 batteries 180,000NGN

2.5KVA INVERTER with 4 batteries 350,000NGN

3.5KVA INVERTER with 4 batteries 400,000NGN

5KVA INVERTER with 4 batteries 500,000NGN

5KVA INVERTER with 8 batteries 700,000NGN

email or call : harkinade@gmail.com or 08035231485, for solar systems pls contact for prices

Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by mikolo80: 8:40am On May 19, 2015
chatwitken:
1KVA INVERTER with 1battery 80,000NGN

1.5KVA INVERTER with 2 batteries 180,000NGN

2.5KVA INVERTER with 4 batteries 350,000NGN

3.5KVA INVERTER with 4 batteries 400,000NGN

5KVA INVERTER with 4 batteries 500,000NGN

5KVA INVERTER with 8 batteries 700,000NGN

email or call : harkinade@gmail.com or 08035231485, for solar systems pls contact for prices
How much for the solar panels
Re: Eliminate the cost on fuel and prevent power outage, Install A Solar Panel by terryalexmm1(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2015
Please I need estimate cost. For solar for my 3bedroom flat to power bulbs, 2 fridges, 3tv sets, 6 ceiling fans and if possible pumping machine.. My email is easyjobtobi01@gmail.com.... I will be awaiting your quotation as soon as possible smiley

(1) (Reply)

Land Measuring 800sqm At Cowrie Creek Estate, Nicon Town, Lekki / Electrical Quotation Needed For 5bedroom Flat(PICTURES) / Federal Legislative Quarter Houses For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.