Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again (1603 Views)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / Our President Has Gone Mad Again! / Femi Fani-kayode Has Gone Mad Again - BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by achi4u(m): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2012
wellcome to Abakaliki the Ebonyi state capital.Here,we're being ruled as if we are still in military jackbott or as they say military regime.The gov. of my state has turned everything upside down,imagine a small capital with little or nothing to show were being taxed and ruled like eze babylon(nebu, )or like afghanistan in nigeria.You may not know what am written about because,it is he who ware the shoes knows where it pintches him.Now this man is very old,who can abhor the new changes in life,he is still living in the past, infact we are like in the norther part of the country where bomb can explode any moment.we need help to change this old wine or better still" make una come kiddnap am for us.those its concern knows.
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by Odunnu: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2012
Indeed, something isnt right about Ebonyi state generally. Its way too backward.
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by 1virus(m): 1:54am On Feb 25, 2012
If u can do that ( kiddnap ) 4 us in abia i will give u all i have. grin
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:57am On Feb 25, 2012
Hehehehe grin grin grin. Quit whining, and just dibe dibe dibe, ndidi ka nma wink. You've got Eze nebu(chadnezzer) for three more years and the way i see it, you can only hope his age catches up with him before then.
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by achi4u(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
Odunnu:

Indeed, something isnt right about Ebonyi state generally. Its way too backward.
i'll hope your not happy with our condition.
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by DRANOEL(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2012
@ OP
i totally agree with you. your "govonor" has gone mad! i had a hard time reading what you wrote. your "govonor should do something quickly about sending you back to school! grin
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by Odunnu: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
achi4u:

i'll hope your not happy with our condition.
I am not happy with our condition in Ebonyi state even though I havent been there in several months. I wish it picks up like Abia is and get better
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by executinal(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
achi4u:

wellcome to Abakaliki the Ebonyi state capital.Here,we're being ruled as if we are still in military jackbott or as they say military regime.The gov. of my state has turned everything upside down,imagine a small capital with little or nothing to show were being taxed and ruled like eze babylon(nebu, )or like afghanistan in nigeria.You may not know what am written about because,it is he who ware the shoes knows where it pintches him.Now this man is very old,who can abhor the new changes in life,he is still living in the past, infact we are like in the norther part of the country where bomb can explode any moment.we need help to change this old wine or[size=15pt] better still" make una come kiddnap am for us.those its concern knows[/size].
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
the olodo elechi na real govoner grin
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by achi4u(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
DRANOEL:

@ OP
i totally agree with you. your "govonor" has gone mad! i had a hard time reading what you wrote. your "govonor should do something quickly about sending you back to school! grin
DRANOEL the error dictator,ok O,atleast am better than millions of your people roaming about begging for food.when i get to your level i'll pass you.
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by kokoA(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ebonyi grin grin Taraba grin grin Gombe grin ;DZamfara grin grin Ekiti grin grin Kebbi, etc, Na wah for these states o
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by DRANOEL(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2012
achi4u:

DRANOEL the error dictator,ok O,atleast am better than millions of your people roaming about begging for food.when i get to your level i'll pass you.

mumu. i'm from benue and we don't have beggers on the streets.
with all its short comings benue is better than ebonyi in every single way you can think of(check the national bureau of statistics)!

ebonyi as i know is the leprous finger of the south east!
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by achi4u(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
DRANOEL:

mumu. i'm from benue and we don't have beggers on the streets.
with all its short comings benue is better than ebonyi in every single way you can think of(check the national bureau of statistics)!

ebonyi as i know is the leprous finger of the south east!
benue will ever remain under Ebonyi in terms of devlopment and human resource.what is good about benue state and their yam cultivation?,man grow_up and stop name calling 'though your just a minor'

who knows hw you look like,very wicked people.
ISI AZU
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by achi4u(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2012
kokoA:

Ebonyi grin grin Taraba grin grin Gombe grin ;DZamfara grin grin Ekiti grin grin Kebbi, etc, Na wah for these states o
Who send this one?indentify your state bush rat!;
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by DRANOEL(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2012
my friend educationally sef benue chop ebonyi
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by kokoA(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2012
achi4u:

Who send this one?indentify your state bush rat!;

I can see you have not taken your drugs today grin
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by achi4u(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
kokoA:

I can see you have not taken your drugs today grin
Sir,i've taken my drugs,oya go and eat poison.

olukwu odeku
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by achi4u(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2012
[/quote][quote author=DRANOEL link=topic=879296.msg10291622#msg10291622 date=1330435856]
my friend educationally sef benue chop ebonyi
Oga dro-soup under which level na.no be only filling station attendant wey your people sabi
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by DRANOEL(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
^ foolish guy. ebonyi remains the most backward state in nigeria (in league with states like taraba,zamfara,ekiti etc).
i have lots of igbo friends from other eastern states that filled ebonyi qouta in tertiary institutions and job listings.

like i said earlier, ebonyi is the leprous finger of the south east
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by achi4u(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2012
The chip is already dawn on you and your minority state BENUE,when the north will close on you do not seek help to any igbo state close to you.Again do you know that your people are still in the dark ages cos they hadly travel outside their state.That is backwardness.Those of your friends are here making enough money and enjoying themselves with the best thing life can offer while you chose to remain in the BUSH path.

that's why i called you 'ANU OFIA'
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by DRANOEL(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
^ i figured you were an illiterate i just didn't figure you were this much of an illiterate.

so benue people with one of the highest population in abuja hardly travel out?

benue people who gen. ty danjuma once said have a expansionst tendencies due to their incursion in taraba,nasarawa,plateau and cross rivers hardly travel out?

go back to school,educate yourself properly and improve on your writing
Re: Our Govoner Has Gone Mad Again by achi4u(m): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
i've seen that your'e suffering from the poverty of the mind.pointing ty danjuma that fight and killed igbo children during BIAFRA war and later steals billions from our oil money as a case study shows that you must be a wicked bum.you shouldn't celebrate devil and crimials.'i like your way sha but i dy suspect say u be educated illitreat.

hw una ppl, Draneol

(1) (Reply)

Faruk Lawan defaced in a fictional currency note / Photo Of Oba Of Benin When He Was Arrested In The 18th Centuries / International Youth Day For Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.