Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

No Responsible And Decent Men No More? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / No Responsible And Decent Men No More? (6149 Views)

Need Responsible And God Fearing Women To Be My Friend / A Responsible And Faithful Guy Needs A Lady For A Committed Relationship / I Need A Serious Minded,responsible And Hardworking Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 7:38am On May 06, 2012
love_life:

Bisjosh émi baje ke? Ko si n kan to jo be rara o! Wo, ti o ba wo area ara mi ti o wa under privatization, wa ri pe NAFDAC number ara mi ko yi ti ex-ki-pire o! Anyway sha, mo ni ki n ki é ni pe o ma seun o! Mo wa pa bi pana-pana men! But baby oro imi ti tun wa ni ile bayi, mo disicover nkan ni, mo je fe ki o da un ibere mi. Mo ri quesion ti o bi Makky ni pa awon productu kan, so da un oro ti mo so labe yi o!

Lol mi o ri sa. Ko ma kin se gbo gbo igba ni mo ma n wasi Nairalandi. Products e lo interest mi jare! Ma da omo naa lohun, ofe para e lori divorcee bi o se fine toh. Iyen oma kan mi o bi ti products ti oun ta! Boba wu ki o para e §o nu lol. Emi o ti loko o, se oma wa kan fun mi?
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 09, 2012
Why would you be searching for a guy when the reverse should be the case, find time to be around better neighborhoods, great guyz dont live in low class neighborhoods, only never do wells with attitudes do. catch my drift ?
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 11:03am On May 10, 2012
LeoMax: Why would you be searching for a guy when the reverse should be the case, find time to be around better neighborhoods, great guyz dont live in low class neighborhoods, only never do wells with attitudes do. catch my drift ?

No, I dnt catch your drift cos I never said am searching for a guy. I only asked a question duh! undecided undecided and what has a " BETTER" neighborhood got to do with a man been decent and responsible?
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 10, 2012
Bisjosh:

No, I dnt catch your drift cos I never said am searching for a guy. I only asked a question duh! undecided undecided and what has a " BETTER" neighborhood got to do with a man been decent and responsible?

Na Naija thinking be dat na grin. Decent guy = guy living in big house or well-off family.
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 11:09am On May 11, 2012
2buff:

Na Naija thinking be dat na grin. Decent guy = guy living in big house or well-off family.

TERRIBLE MENTALITY gringringringringringringrin
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by 2sexy(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2012
Bisjosh:

TERRIBLE MENTALITY gringringringringringringrin

I duff my hat to you on this one. You just prove to me that there are still a sensible, nice and good girls still in Naija.

I swear I had almost given up on dating any girl.

Do you mind telling what age of a man you are looking for? What do you really want in a man?

Am waiting and watching this thread. Bookmarked!
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 11:55am On May 14, 2012
2sexy:

I duff my hat to you on this one. You just prove to me that there are still a sensible, nice and good girls still in Naija.

I swear I had almost given up on dating any girl.

Do you mind telling what age of a man you are looking for? What do you really want in a man?

Am waiting and watching this thread. Bookmarked!

Thanks man for the compliment gringringringrin well maybe u should tell me your age or age-range?
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by 2sexy(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2012
Before the age, I want you to say what you desire and want in a man.
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 14, 2012
OP be like say traffic day pick up. Good Good.
You must to marry within the next 3 months say amen
grin
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 11:09am On May 15, 2012
2buff: OP be like say traffic day pick up. Good Good.
You must to marry within the next 3 months say amen
grin

Comot for here grin
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 11:15am On May 15, 2012
2sexy: Before the age, I want you to say what you desire and want in a man.

Tall,responsible, decent and ambitious
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by 2sexy(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2012
Bisjosh:

Tall,responsible, decent and ambitious
am tall, am responsibl and i am ambitious. What age range are you looking for?
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by peemesh: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Hello bis can to me with my email add:info.pmconsult@gmail.com or directly through this number +233543166959 thats if you are serious
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2016
Hello from the other side grin
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2016
My thread must not die angry grin cheesy
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:21am On Oct 21, 2016
Bisjosh:
My thread must not die angry grin cheesy
have u found him grin
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Sunkyphil:
have u found him grin

U want to apply?
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Bisjosh:

U want to apply?
if there is still vacancy
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Bisjosh(f): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Sunkyphil:
if there is still vacancy

Nope.
Re: No Responsible And Decent Men No More? by Sunkyphil(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2016
Bisjosh:

Nope.
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naughty Telegram Channel / Happy Birthday, SEXKILLZ!!! / I Need Girlfriend Sent Me Your Phone Number And Mail Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.