Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Who Annoys You Most On Nl? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Annoys You Most On Nl? (824 Views)

Funniest And Coolest Usernames On NL / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / Cyberbullying On Nl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Annoys You Most On Nl? by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2012
Hey, hey guys wake up! I wake up this morning with a cramp on my right leg and on the left hand side of my tummy, lolz, and after consulting with my oracle, I was told that someone from Nairaland did it to me, that the person sent the evil jiritz to nak me down so I won't continue to post terrible, no-dare topics on NL, but you know what? The anti-charm stuff my grate grandpa gave to me on his sick bed before his demise, is still very active more than OBJ'S, IBB's, IDI AMIN's, and won't fail me like: Aguiyi Ironsi's, Nzeogwu's, Major Oka's, Tafa Belewa's or Sarowiwa's, so keep trying, lolz

Back to business, guys, who is the most annoying member of NL that his or her posts or threads always make you to have a heartache or a pang? And you sometimes wish he or she could just be kicked out of NL planet? Please, make your lists to be concise, like five at most. Let the voting beggin NOW!! And by the way, I forgot to say, GOODMORNING  FOLKS!

Note: u can as well use this medium to publicize your best 5 or 5 most favorite NL members!
Re: Who Annoys You Most On Nl? by slimyem: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2012
NOBODY annoys me and NOTHING annoys me!
Dont care enough about Nl to make anyone or anything get to me that much!
Re: Who Annoys You Most On Nl? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2012
This is disgusting.
Moderators,do your job. This piece belongs to the JUNKS section plz. grin
Re: Who Annoys You Most On Nl? by IGotIssues: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
jobfront:

who is the most annoying member of NL that his or her posts or threads always make you to have a heartache or a pang? And you sometimes wish he or she could just be kicked out of NL planet? Please, make your lists to be concise, like five at most.

Your list of 5 must be invisible to those of us who don't believe in juju. I can't your selection.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / GUYS What Do You Think.....yes Or NO / Pls Share Ur Most Scary Experience In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.