Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Riddle Me This, Batman! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddle Me This, Batman! (1421 Views)

Riddle Me This!!! / Riddle Me This (9) / Riddle Me This (5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddle Me This, Batman! by adjain(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2007
Riddle me this (as the riddler usually tells Batman and robin);
You are on one end of a bridge that takes 25 seconds to get on the other side. you urgently need to get on the other side, but halfway is a tower in which there is a guard who keeps watch every 5 seconds. If he sees you coming, he will send you back to the other side.
How do you get across?
Re: Riddle Me This, Batman! by brimbrack(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2007
turn urself into a witch and fly across.
Re: Riddle Me This, Batman! by topeteadr(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2007
Just bribe the guard give him some cash and he'll give way. Or better still take a boat and go under the brige you have nothing to lose or once you get half way just walk a few paces to the other side and start walking back doing as if you are coming from the other side. When the guard sees you he would simply send you to where you're going.
Re: Riddle Me This, Batman! by Migines(m): 12:27am On Oct 24, 2007
1. I can c some hidden details in ur ist paragraph.
2. Luks lyk u've not been coming around here often.
3. Ans:u go towords hm, the pretend to face where u are coming 4rm to mk hm tink datts wher u're going, he will then chase u to where u want to go thinkn datts where u comn 4rm?
Re: Riddle Me This, Batman! by folahann(m): 12:48am On Oct 24, 2007
Get a gun and shot him. that tells it all
Re: Riddle Me This, Batman! by showbobo(m): 12:50am On Oct 24, 2007
Migines:

3. Ans:u go towords hm, the pretend to face where u are coming from to mk hm think datts wher u're going, he will then chase u to where u want to go thinkn datts where u comn from?

thats it

1 Like

Re: Riddle Me This, Batman! by Migines(m): 1:23am On Oct 24, 2007
*shruggles*
i guess
Re: Riddle Me This, Batman! by topeteadr(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2007
@Folahann your idea's the best. Damn how come i never thought of that.
Re: Riddle Me This, Batman! by adjain(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2007
Nice try, men.
Some got others are a long way from the solution.
All the same you guys got brains
Re: Riddle Me This, Batman! by clemcykul(f): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2007
the easiest and stressless way is to go back from where ever he's coming from grin grin grin

or better still he can jump over the tower or the guardmans head afterall hes a batman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Riddle Me This, Batman! by tpiander: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
brimbrack:
turn urself into a witch and fly across.
Re: Riddle Me This, Batman! by coolebux(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
I don't see any hurdle here
The last sentence clearly stated that the man will send you back TO THE OTHER SIDE which is your destination.

The thing is to approach him.

(1) (Reply)

Deliver Us From Akpan ! / One Funny Picture / Standing In Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.