Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Reduce Your Overhead Running On Petrol Or Diesel, Install Your Own Solar Panel - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reduce Your Overhead Running On Petrol Or Diesel, Install Your Own Solar Panel (740 Views)

Solar Panel From 80 Watt To 300 Watt / Test Magiko And Save Fuel Or Diesel On Cars And Gen / Suzuki Super Carry Panel Van Needed (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reduce Your Overhead Running On Petrol Or Diesel, Install Your Own Solar Panel by chatwitken: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2012
DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT POWER FAILURE OR PAYING FOR FUEL

Solar panel that can work throughtout the day and can also use electricity to charge the battery
No fuel shortages, the sun provides you with unlimited energy to recharge the battery
Environmental friendly, No emission,sounds,vibration
Little or No Maintenance
It is reliable and dependable

Suitable for churches,mosques,hotels,filling stations, shops,offices,shopping mall,apartments, residential houses,schools

For more details and enquires contact me
harkinade@gmail.com
Re: Reduce Your Overhead Running On Petrol Or Diesel, Install Your Own Solar Panel by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2012
am interested. send details to ediqs@yahoo.com
Re: Reduce Your Overhead Running On Petrol Or Diesel, Install Your Own Solar Panel by chatwitken: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
goat leg:

am interested. send details to ediqs@yahoo.com
I am sending you more detail information about the solar systems,pls respond with what appliances you want to power with the solar systems
Re: Reduce Your Overhead Running On Petrol Or Diesel, Install Your Own Solar Panel by collinz: 9:01am On Feb 29, 2012
am very interested in the solar systems. whats the cost of installation and surface area to get it installed. pls urgent reply to whyjara@yahoo.com
Re: Reduce Your Overhead Running On Petrol Or Diesel, Install Your Own Solar Panel by emytech: 9:52am On Feb 29, 2012
I an keen on dis solar power technology, just tried ur MTN, but switched off. if you dont mind, 4ward more info to my email - mannynelson97@yahoo.com
Re: Reduce Your Overhead Running On Petrol Or Diesel, Install Your Own Solar Panel by DrSmooth1: 12:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
i'm very interedted please send details to layi4eva@yahoo.com
Re: Reduce Your Overhead Running On Petrol Or Diesel, Install Your Own Solar Panel by chatwitken: 2:29pm On Feb 29, 2012
collinz:

am very interested in the solar systems. whats the cost of installation and surface area to get it installed. pls urgent reply to whyjara@yahoo.com
I sent you a message, expecting your response
emytech:

I an keen on dis solar power technology, just tried ur MTN, but switched off. if you dont mind, 4ward more info to my email - mannynelson97@yahoo.com
sent you a message, i am sorry about that, i was holding a meeting then.
Dr_Smooth:

i'm very interedted please send details to layi4eva@yahoo.com

details already sent, expecting your information requested to determine the KVA
Re: Reduce Your Overhead Running On Petrol Or Diesel, Install Your Own Solar Panel by GeorgeD1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2012
this topic should be moved to the technology thread.

inspired_m, other moderators take note.
Re: Reduce Your Overhead Running On Petrol Or Diesel, Install Your Own Solar Panel by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2012
send details and price to adigwu_jude@yahoo.com .i want to get a 3kva inverter
Re: Reduce Your Overhead Running On Petrol Or Diesel, Install Your Own Solar Panel by chatwitken: 2:44am On Nov 19, 2013
1KVA INVERTER with 1battery 80,000NGN

1.5KVA INVERTER with 2 batteries 180,000NGN

2.5KVA INVERTER with 4 batteries 350,000NGN

3.5KVA INVERTER with 4 batteries 400,000NGN

5KVA INVERTER with 4 batteries 500,000NGN

5KVA INVERTER with 8 batteries 700,000NGN

email or call : harkinade@gmail.com or 08035231485, for solar system pls contact us for prices

(1) (Reply)

2010 HONDA ACCORD COUPE FOR SALE(REGISTERED) / 2001 Honda Accord Baby Boy Price N670k / UK USED VEHICLE!!! Hot For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.