Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly (2068 Views)

Does The Bible Blaspheme God? / Exposed! "i Was Paid To Blaspheme Tb Joshua" / Paid By Pastors To Blaspheme Prophet T.b. Joshua! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2012
(Isaiah 53:7; Matthew 26:62-63; Psalms 22:6-8; Matthew 27:39-40)

Niki Minaj, is just the latest “entertainer” to mock Christians and blaspheme Christ in a very public way. Due to the death of pop icon Whitney Houston just hours before, the Grammy Awards program last Sunday had its highest ratings in the past 25 years with over 40 million people tuning in. What the viewers saw was a disgusting exhibition by Minaj where she mocked speaking in tongues and “levitated” during her song that included a faux exorcism. This took place after she entered the Grammys on the red carpet in a red cape with someone impersonating the Pope on her arm! Minaj simply joins a long list of “entertainers” like Lady Gaga, Madonna and many others who publicly mock Christians and blaspheme our Lord.

The fact is, she could have never done such a thing on a major TV network during a prime-time showcase event unless the producers of the Grammys and the CBS executives allowed her to! I have a challenge for the execs at CBS. I challenge you to let an “entertainer” go on national TV in a burqa with an impersonator of Mohammed and mock and demean Islam. Better yet, let someone like myself go on national TV in prime time and share what the Bible teaches about abortion, homosexuality, gay marriage, God’s roles for men and women and the family, and of course share the Gospel and the Truth that anyone who dies without accepting Christ as their Savior by faith will die and burn in hell for all eternity!

Of course, neither one of those things will EVER happen, since the media is frightened of Islam, and actually has become an agent Islam uses just like the homosexuality community has, to push their false relgion into the mainstream while silencing anyone who dares to tell the truth about their 1400 year old lie from hell! [/b]Trust me, I know. Don’t forget, the Liveprayer TV program was on a CBS owned affiliate in Tampa from 2003 thru 2007, live for an hour every Monday thru Friday sharing the uncompromised Truth of the Bible and the fact Jesus is the way, the truth, and the ONLY way to the Father!

[b]It was CAIR, Islam’s version of the ACLU that attacks and targets anyone in the media who dares to tell the truth about their false relgion of hate, terror, and death, that intimidated the executives at CBS headquarters in New York to cancel our program
. Of course we were given the opportunity to stay on the air if I agreed to not mention Islam. However, unlike the gutless and compromised preachers who populate the bulk of most pulpits in this nation and the prosperity pimps on Christian TV who only talk about what will enable them to buy their next private jet, I refused to be intimidated into silence.

MY FRIEND, IT IS TIME FOR CHRISTIANS TO STAND UP AND STOP ALLOWING THE WORLD THAT REJECTS THE TRUTH AND FAITH IN JESUS TO INTIMIDATE US INTO SILENCE ANY LONGER! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY OUR NATION IS IN THE SPIRITUAL STATE IT IS, AND THE MINIONS OF SATAN ARE BOLDLY AND WITHOUT SHAME DOING ALL THEY CAN TO DESTROY THE CHRISTIAN FAITH!

For many who reject the Bible as Truth and Jesus Christ as their Savior, blaspheming our Lord is something they do without conscience or any fear of repercussions. Entertainers like Maher, Rosie, and many others, have openly mocked and blasphemed Christ their entire careers to the laughs and cheers of those who listen to them. Others have used their God given gifts and talents to publicly blaspheme the Lord through books, motion pictures, music, and art. As the years have rolled by and the nation gets further away from God and Biblical values, the blaspheming of Jesus gets more frequent, more bold, and more disgusting. Men have used their imaginations to creatively blaspheme the Lord in every possible way while Christians sit back in silence.

Let there be no mistake, mocking Jesus is not a new phenomenon. There were people who lived at the same time as our Lord who rejected Him, just like there are people who reject Him today. We know from the Bible that in the fulfillment of Scripture He was mocked and scorned in the last hours of his life. So many of the supposed “lost books of the Bible” and these new “gospels” are nothing more than the anti-Christian writings of men who rejected the message of Christ and who He is. Those anti-Christian writings have always existed throughout the last 2000 years, right up to today with the modern day heretics like Dan Brown, the author of “The DaVinci Code” and Michael Baigent , who wrote the equally blasphemous “Jesus Papers.” People have mocked our Lord since the days He walked this earth. What is new is the bold and fearless public attacks on our Lord throughout the world today.

The natural question of course is what do we do about it? First, you can’t blame those who put out these disgusting and blasphemous representations of Jesus. Oh, don’t get me wrong, God WILL hold them accountable, but these are people who have clearly rejected God, His Truth, and Jesus, so what do you expect? They have given themselves over as instruments of unrighteousness so they are actually only doing what comes naturally to them. How can you really blame those who hate and reject the Lord from expressing that rejection and hatred? Hear me carefully. They are not the problem, WE ARE THE PROBLEM!

Maybe now you can understand why I hammer relentlessly on how Christians have abandoned the marketplace for the comfort, safety, and oh yes, the profitability of this Christian subculture we have created for ourselves. In reality, we are in rebellion to God since the Bible doesn’t say separate yourselves from the world, it actually COMMANDS us to do the exact opposite! What we are seeing with the open and public mocking of Jesus is one of the results of our abandoning the culture of our day and leaving it to the devil. He operates virtually without any opposition so why are we surprised that he has taken his hatred and scorn for Jesus to the extremes we witness today? Let me warn you my friend, it is only going to get worse!

The answer to this blaspheming of our Lord is to get back into the marketplace and start taking a stand for Christ. Each follower of the Lord can do their part each day where you live, where you go to school or work, where you shop, in the recreational activities you are involved in, and with the people God brings across your path. You take your stand by living a Godly and holy life. You take your stand by not being afraid to speak up for our Lord when you are around people who are speaking against Him. You take your stand by finding ways to serve Him You can’t stop the mockers, but you can make sure their message of hatred for our Lord does not go unchallenged!!!

I love you and care about you so much. Pray for Niki Minaj and others who openly mock the Lord and the Christian faith. I believe the last thing they will see, the picture that will be with them as they suffer for all eternity, will be that of King Jesus, the One they openly mocked and scorned!!! Pray for these lost souls. Without the Lord in their heart, they have allowed their lives to be used as agents of satan. Don’t forget that there was a man named Saul of Tarsus who persecuted the early church, killed Christians, yet that same Saul was visited by Jesus one day and his life gloriously transformed. He became Paul and went on to live one of the greatest Christian lives ever documented.

I pray that this will be a wake-up call for all Believers today. A wake-up call that we have got to get back into the marketplace where we live each day and boldly, without shame or compromise proclaim our faith in Christ. If this doesn’t motivate you, nothing will. For too long, we have been intimidated into keeping our mouths shut while those who live in rebellion to God speak loud and bold without fear or conscience to promote their ungodly lives and choices. Maybe this will give you some insight into my drive and passion for what we do each day here at Liveprayer. Our number one goal is to bring the lost to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Getting people saved is the ultimate answer.

Those who hate our Lord are bold and courageous in taking their message of hate to the masses. I challenge you today that if you love Jesus, you should be even bolder and more courageous in taking the message of His love to those same masses! While the world blasphemes our Lord, we have got to praise Him!!!

In His love and service,

Your friend and brother in Christ,

Bill Keller
Re: Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly by PastorAIO: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2012
Is the writer suggesting that the media should be afraid of christianity too. It is either you are above the rest or you are part of the rest. If you are above or better than Islam then stop comparing yourself to Islam. People are afraid of islam due to their touchy sentimentality and their tendency to blow things up. If you want that kind of respect then all you've got to do is start blowing things up yourself, but please don't call it the 'true christianity'.

1 Like

Re: Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2012
Wait a minute! d topic is nice but I don't agree with the part that almost suggested that christians should do anything about ppl that speaks ill of our lord Jesus Christ.
U could have stopped at encouraging that they live their lives in truth and in love with there neighbors, muslims or Pegans.
However, muslims should understand that they were not commissioned to kill ppl in the name of Allah.
We all must neglect them and pay no attention to there evil exhibitions.
Re: Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
CHIJIOKE1314:

Wait a minute! d topic is nice but I don't agree with the part that almost suggested that christians should do anything about ppl that speaks ill of our lord Jesus Christ.
U could have stopped at encouraging that they live their lives in truth and in love with there neighbors, muslims or Pegans.
However, muslims should understand that they were not commissioned to kill ppl in the name of Allah.
We all must neglect them and pay no attention to there evil exhibitions.

He did not say to go and kill.

The crux of his message is that Christians are not bold enough to proclaim the truth any more. His call is for Christians to stand up for what is right, preaching the gospel boldly everywhere and anywhere irrespective of the consequences.
Re: Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly by doofanc: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2012
The message for Christians is clear: God does not need us to fight His battles for Him.
Re: Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly by modavi: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2012
hmm,
Re: Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly by PastorAIO: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2012
frosbel:

The crux of his message is that Christians are not bold enough to proclaim the truth any more. His call is for Christians to stand up for what is right, preaching the gospel boldly everywhere and anywhere irrespective of the consequences.

That is not true. In fact it is rubbish. The crux of his message is political reactionism caused by his touchy interpretation of christianity. He is the kind of person that says 'america is a christian country'. He compares christianity to islam because he sees them as being on the same level, to wit, 2 religions competing on the same stage.

People have been mocking christianity from day 1. In fact today things are a lot better than in the days when they were thrown to lions. Nobody stops him from starting his own tv channel to promote xtianity. IN fact there are already a lot of christian tv channels. So why is it biting him so much that a secular channel decides to air a show that makes reference (in his opinion mocking reference) to christianity. They are saying their own, why can't he say his own. Why is he challenging CBS execs?

The guy is confused. And alas, there are many people like him. They need deliverance.
Re: Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly by Jenwitemi(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2012
Perhaps they are slowly coming to the realization that they don't have the TRUTH themselves. Humbling, that.
frosbel:

T[b]he crux of his message is that Christians are not bold enough to proclaim the truth any more. His call is for Christians to stand up for what is right,[/b] preaching the gospel boldly everywhere and anywhere irrespective of the consequences.
Re: Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly by vedaxcool(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
As usual christian prefer blaming muslims for their nonchalant attitude towards their religion!

Advise u guys should invoke leviticus 14 on her! That will do the trick!
Re: Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
vedaxcool: As usual christian prefer blaming muslims for their nonchalant attitude towards their religion!

Advise u guys should invoke leviticus 14 on her! That will do the trick!

Why

You want us to take our religion as serious as you guys and start killing innocent women and children , non-stop bombing, sunnis killing shias etc.

Keep your religion , thanks. grin
Re: Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly by vedaxcool(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
frosbel:

Why

You want us to take our religion as serious as you guys and start killing innocent women and children , non-stop bombing, sunnis killing shias etc.

Keep your religion , thanks. grin

Oh, so you were paying lip service to your religion or is this another tactic u are using to win religion poster of year? grin grin grin grin it won't work u know?

U know IRA might be hire you in their ranks!
Re: Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2012
CBS compared to the thousands of TV stations promoting the truth about Christianity is insignificant..
So my brother don't let any of those actions border you..

Darkness can't take over light.

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Christians (catholic) / Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive / Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.