Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

God Will Allow Our Enemies To Be Defeated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Allow Our Enemies To Be Defeated (1589 Views)

Ayodele’s New Prophesies - “boko Haram Won’t Be Defeated Now”; (SEE OTHERS) / If We Are To Love Our Enemies, Are We Not To Love Satan? / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Allow Our Enemies To Be Defeated by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2012
((Deuteronomy 28:7)

I love the great promise in God’s Word in Deuteronomy 28:7 that tells us God will allow our enemies to be defeated, and how they will come at us from one direction, but flee in seven! Do you need to hear that promise today? Do you need the assurance that your enemies will be defeated and flee from you? My friend, we ALL need that promise today since every person reading this Devotional is fighting some kind of enemy in their life this very moment.

For some of you, your enemy may be finances, for others it may be a health issue. For some of you, the enemy you are fighting today may be some sort of addiction, for others it may be dealing with the loss of someone you loved. For some of you, your enemy may be a problem in your marriage or close relationship, for others it may be the need for a job. For some of you, your enemy may be people who are coming against you at home, at work, or at school, for others it may be a legal problem. THE FACT IS, everyone that is reading this is fighting SOME enemy in your life today.

It would have been easy today to deal with some of the larger issues facing us as a nation and those who know Christ as their Savior. The wars around trhe globe, gay marriage being leglized in many new states, and many other important issues. But my focus today is on YOU and the enemies you face in your life today. We all need to be aware of, and doing our part in the larger battles we fight together, but I know for many of you, the most important thing happening is NOT what is on the news, but the enemies you are dealing with in your life this very moment.

I want you to know that you are not fighting your enemies alone today. The Bible tells us that the “battle is the Lord’s!” WOW! Never forget for a moment that you have God, the Creator of the heavens and the earth fighting for YOU today! Also, I am here praying for you, believing God for victory over whatever enemies you are facing in your life. So my word for you today is to rise up, fight in the strength God will give you, and know that your enemies WILL BE DEFEATED AND FLEE FROM YOU, not in one direction, but in seven!!!

I love you and care about you so much. Jesus Christ died on a cross 2,000 years ago so that you could live TODAY in victory. That is why if you put your faith and trust in Jesus, you not only have the assurance of victory over death, but you have the assurance of victory over your enemies in this life as well! Jesus told His disciples that in this world they would have tribulation, but to be of good cheer because HE HAD OVERCOME THIS WORLD! What that means for you is that He has already defeated your enemies. No matter what the enemies in your life today may be, Christ has already assured you of victory!

I will be praying for you. The Holy Spirit told me today that so many of you simply needed a word of encouragement. You needed to be reminded that God has promised you victory. Instead of going through this day with your shoulders slumped, your head down, looking like someone that has lost, you need to stick your chest out, walk boldly and confidently forward, because you have already won the victory . . . YOUR ENEMIES HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEFEATED!!!

Know that you and your family are in my prayers each day. Together, we have been used by the Lord to impact millions of lives worldwide. Thank you for your love, prayers, and support as we take our stand for Christ in these last days. The time is very short, our time is now!!!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller
Re: God Will Allow Our Enemies To Be Defeated by modavi: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2012
Amen! nice1!
Re: God Will Allow Our Enemies To Be Defeated by tiarabubu: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2012
A message of hope. God is fighting our battles in ways will never know
Re: God Will Allow Our Enemies To Be Defeated by Jenwitemi(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2012
Perhaps, could it be possible that God is fighting all you guys too because you are the "enemies" of others who think just like you lot? Or maybe God isn't "fighting" for any one of you lot and it's all your personal delusions? Enemies? Perhaps you lot are your own worst enemies and God is fighting you lot. Perhaps.
Re: God Will Allow Our Enemies To Be Defeated by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2012
Jenwitemi:

Perhaps, could it be possible that God is fighting all you guys too because you are the "enemies" of others who think just like you lot? Or maybe God isn't "fighting" for any one of you lot and it's all your personal delusions? Enemies? Perhaps you lot are your own worst enemies and God is fighting you lot. Perhaps.

Brilliant!
Re: God Will Allow Our Enemies To Be Defeated by tiarabubu: 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2012
Jenwitemi:

Perhaps, perhaps.

Perhaps you don't know what you are talking about undecided
Re: God Will Allow Our Enemies To Be Defeated by Jenwitemi(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2012
Perhaps you need more enemies to add any meaning to your existence and your relationship to your chosen god. Well, good luck. Just remember that as you are looking for people to play the role of your enemy in your life, there are others of your ilk looking for you to play the same role in their own lives. And there is always a chance that you might meet such people and then you can spice up each other's life with strifes and conflicts. Good luck to you.
tiarabubu:

Perhaps, perhaps.

Perhaps you don't know what you are talking about  undecided
Re: God Will Allow Our Enemies To Be Defeated by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
Jenwitemi:

Perhaps you need more enemies to add any meaning to your existence and your relationship to your chosen god. Well, good luck. Just remember that as you are looking for people to play the role of your enemy in your life, there are others of your ilk looking for you to play the same role in their own lives. And there is always a chance that you might meet such people and then you can spice up each other's life with strifes and conflicts. Good luck to you.

chai see common sense! as they say dem nor dey buy common sense for market. wink
Re: God Will Allow Our Enemies To Be Defeated by seyibrown(f): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2012
He fights our battles! Alleluia!

Exodus 14:14 (NIV) - The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.

Alleluia! smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Code 666 / The Virgin Mary, Holy Spirit and Spirit Halfs / How Do Curses Affect Christains (way Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.