Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements (1619 Views)

New Funny Animated Video: Chin Chin By House Of Ajebo - Download Here / Funniest Videos Ever | Ourownarea + House Of Ajebo / UK Removes Visa Requirements For Nigerian Passport Holders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by desgiezd(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2007
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

A foremost Political Party in Nigeria, popularly referred to as “The Ruling Party”, requires for immediate appointment into the House of Representatives, a qualified Hooligan with the following professional qualifications:

· First degree in Boxing or Kick boxing.
· A Professional diploma in aggressive cover-up techniques.
· MUST be a duly certified LIAR with vast experience in corrupt practices.
· Must be ready to shun the voices of the People in allegiance to the Party’s wishes and Baba's wishes.
· Possession of a falsified educational degree will be an added advantage.

Duly qualified candidates should please forward their detailed CV’s to the Party Secretariat.

NB:
Please note that candidates with deadly upper-cuts will be given preference.

The selection process will definitely be biased and open to changes without notice, as this is part of the party policy.

Short listed candidates will be given a course in ‘Political Jargons’ to familiarize them with the language of the tournament

Please note that in this "legislathief" rat-race, you must be a graduate of Advanced Baba-antics Studies from the School of Babaism, a Black Belt holder in kick back, sorry in kick boxing, Black Belts obtained while hawking Dodo-Ikire along Ife-Ibadan Express way is given preference over other Black Belts.

Candidates susceptible to Cardiac Arrest need not apply.
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by ituen(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2007
Oga,

I get some people from my constituenty

1. Miggy - Very quiet but swift to grab money
2. Freezy - 1st class degree in ashaworism (may squander government resources on house girls)
3. Kronkykay - Chairman of Ikeja Touts Association, LA (best man for the job)

If your looking for ladies, u can choose any one from the following

1. Clemcy - Madam Bakassi (any government, u go see am - political asha***o)
2. Mimiko - Anoda Etteh in the making
3. Aiphie - Na woman sha, so give am opportunity

, and if u need a hermaphrodite,

1. tope_teadr - Will not dissapoint you. smiley will commit the crime, apologize to stay back, just to commit another crime

Thanks for your cooperation. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

would be grateful if my candidates are considered because i get my own cut from whatever them thief from d l[i]egislathief [/i] ASSembly cool cool cool cool cool

NB: i can stand as a guarantor/shortee/referee

*shakes hands wit the co-ordinator and leaves the room*
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by sleekyo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2007
hi dis joke is da bomb it just made ma day takia
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by topeteadr(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2007
Oh one person is missing
ituen- will overthrow or kill anybody who tries to get attention from other's.
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by kronkykay(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2007
@ituen
thankx for the recommendation. but i got a bigger offer somewhere.
nuhu ribadu just employed my ultimate and unbridled services to help him track down osama. But i want to try and get the contract directly from Bush. MORE MONEY.
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by topeteadr(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2007
Don't worry kronk, i'll send more cash to you. How much more do you need just tell me.
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by clemcykul(f): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2007
tope_teadr:

Oh one person is missing
ituen- will overthrow or kill anybody who tries to get attention from other's.

for special individuals that can offer free services to the EX VP (iteun coz he's a wonderful gay partner)
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by ituen(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2007
una wan kill me oh. who talk say i be ex-vp?
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by iwajay(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2007
Ituen, read in-btwn the lines. Clem said a G*Y partner to the Ex-Vp.
Was the business that lucrative? how much did the Ex-Vp pay you per hour?
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by ituen(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
cheiiii, i don die oh
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by freezy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2007
But ituen u harsh o!

Hold on guys, is ituen the Mary (the gay recipient) or the Justin ( the gay donor) ? cheesy grin grin
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by ituen(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2007
e be like say una for this topic wan lose that vacancy
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by iwajay(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2007
We don't mind as long as we can determine your sexual orientation. So answer freeezy's question
Are you the Mary or the Justin?
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by topeteadr(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2007
I think he is neither.
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2007
abeg where i go post my cv i get virually all the requirement
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by iwajay(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2007
In the shredder.
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2007
iwajay:

In the shredder.
thanks
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by iwajay(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2007
My pleasure
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by ituen(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
@iwayjay

u stupid oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by topeteadr(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2007
No post all cv's at the head quarter's agbero nigeria ltd.
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by kronkykay(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by folahann(m): 3:05am On Oct 26, 2007
this is the proper way application should be drafted
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by ituen(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2007
tope_teadr:

No post all cv's at the head quarter's agbero nigeria ltd.

make sure u settle wit d touts asociation chairman, kronkykay. i noticed his expression n u dont wanna get into his bad books
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by topeteadr(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2007
Do you mean bad book or yabs book.
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by ituen(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2007
anybook. even literature book grin grin
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by freezy(m): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2007
But ituen hasnt told us if he is the Mary or the Justin,
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by iwajay(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2007
Ituen wetin i do you now?
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by ituen(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2007
freezy:

But ituen hasnt told us if he is the Mary or the Justin,

i'm neither

iwajay:

Ituen wetin i do you now?

me dey ask myself d same qestion too
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by clemcykul(f): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2007
can som1 be kind enuf totell me where mimiko is

abi Kronkayy don hide her
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by ituen(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2007
Nope. She has gone behind my back to apply for this vacancy
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by topeteadr(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2007
No i am teaching her lesson's.
Re: Vacancy In House Of Reps - The Requirements by ituen(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2007
u r alway teachin someone. Which community grammer school did u attend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got This From A Very Reliable Source. / Funny Sign Board... / Funny Video: How Many Countries Are There In Africa? I Bet This Will Make Ur Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.