Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? (8145 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Alert(f): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2012
Please married people in the house, I need to know when you first quarrelled with your spouse, after your proper wedding, was it up to a day, or a week or a month before your first quarrel? I would like honest answers plssssssss.
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2012
I am a newly wed bride I hate threads like this. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2012
Poster family section would have bin better off for dis post,I mean d post below has no atom of sense in it.I warned you ooooo smiley smiley
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Excelboi(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2012
Op,
i dnt know ur business with people marital life, olofofo!
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by chelseabmw(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2012
i don't quarrel cos am not married
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Okontami: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2012
grin Every day and its fun, There is no way you wont quarrel with ur wife. Different things must happen. clash of ideas, clash of emotions , clash in priority, clash in objectives, Konji and Agro dey catch you but no dey catch her and vice versa, money matters too. cos u might just see her as over spending. Imagine suggestion that u should buy a 2,500 chandelier or make una go malta for this economic crunch Some times devil go just dey at work. So my girl just know that marriage is not what it is on TV and Magazines. but after each quarell , abeg pull your wife to ur side and slam her ur koboko, then the fight is over. U guys can now talk it out. grin
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by modavi: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2012
like every other day and it's kinda fun cos it ends mostly in wat you know already. lipsrsealed
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by blackcat1: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2012
The OP's question is when was your first quarrel?
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by modavi: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2012
our wedding eve n it has continued like dat till date, kinda fun cos it always ends up in wat you know already, tongue
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2012
I cannot remember
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by agiboma(f): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2012
Quarrel in a marriage is so normal, its how you handle the conflict that is important.
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by sigmundfreud(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
quarrel get levels o. The first one i can remember was 3days after, during the honeymoon, and its been quarrelling happily ever afta!
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Samoo01: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2012
rokiatu:

I am a newly wed bride I hate threads like this. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

With your pseudonym and over 27,000 posts on Nairaland alone, it's not so difficult to fathom your rational for that answer. Pathetic!
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by crackhouse(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2012
We do quarrel but at the end of the day, we always settle with sex, i mean we end up having sex.

1 Like

Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
Samoo01:

With your pseudonym and over 27,000 posts on Nairaland alone, it's not so difficult to fathom your rational for that answer. Pathetic!
Mean grin grin grin
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2012
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by hannahmay(f): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
Guess dis thread is nt for me. Brb!
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by TV01(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
Quick shout out to wifey just confirms; we are yet to have a quarrel. Thank God that "making up" is not the key driver for passion or I'd be in pickle huh?  wink

Quarrelling does not have to be normalised in marriage. Even if there are daily differences in opinion or percieved conflicts.

Thanks
TV
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mean grin grin grin
Really that was mean? Wow!!

The definition of mean must mean something else to me. grin
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by doofanc: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
crackhouse:

We do quarrel but at the end of the day, we always settle with sex, i mean we end up Being Intimate.

modavi:

our wedding eve n it has continued like dat till date, kinda fun cos it always ends up in wat you know already,  tongue

i wonder it is about quarrels that shoots up the libido. I've heard of so many couples having sex soon after disagreements.
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by doofanc: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2012
For my parents, it was a few days after the wedding. The cause? Well, Dad wanted to sell some of gifts because he felt there were too many of practically the same types, but mom wouldn't have that and wanted to keep all of them.

Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by texazzpete(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
Alert:

Please married people in the house, I need to know when you first quarrelled with your spouse, after your proper wedding, was it up to a day, or a week or a month before your first quarrel? I would like honest answers plssssssss.

What business of yours is it? Be warned that people who do tatafo like this do not usually live long o! cheesy
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by modavi: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
doofanc:

i wonder it is about quarrels that shoots up the libido. I've heard of so many couples Being Intimate soon after disagreements.
it sure does, hmm, i enjoy making my man go mad at times cos he looks more sexy and inviting seeing him charging his muscles and breathing high n yelling just for me to grab him fast n kiss him to shut the Bleep up, d rest of the story is wat u know already, grin
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Businesstools(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
I knew my wife four years before we got married and we have been married for two years and have never had a quarrel.Whenever we disagree on an issue,I tactically excuse myself.My approach to conflict resolution is avoidance.May be I'm weak.I have absolute control over my temper and I don't confront conflicts.Those who have known me can testify to that.
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by modavi: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2012
Businesstools:
Whenever we disagree on an issue,I tactically excuse myself.My approach to conflict resolution is avoidance.May be I'm weak.
how boring, u need to be charged up my a naughty wifey lolz!, just saying, wink
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by tundesto(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
From the responses so far, majority are of the opinion that after each quarrel you should have intimate with your spouse. What if she is the type that derives pleasure denying you sex?
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by modavi: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
tundesto:

What if she is the type that derives pleasure denying you sex?
Many reasons could be responsible for that:she has had enough sex in her youth days-she has got another lover;probably a spiritual husband-or just that you do not give her enough excitement n enough atmosphere to make her crave for you n wanna give you sex. its just smh sha, eeeeeya, pele ooh!
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by kepsi123(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
i think it was the same day. And we still average about twice a month. it does not make my marriage any weaker. rather it makes it stronger. In a union where there are no disagreement one partner is unhappy. i enjoy having my wife tell me am wrong if she thinks so without hesitation.
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by whitedove(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2012
The very night after the wedding,it was always little things like misplaced car keys to lack or too much spices in the food,in this case :pepper.but it always ended in intimacy,unfortunately,i lost her during childbirth 2 months ago,precisely December 13 last year, i will gladly give everything that i have to have her back with all the Skirmishes,   embarassed

1 Like

Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Sprumbaba: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2012
Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by whitedove(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
Sprumbaba:

@ Whitedove, in Nigeria?
yes in nigeria.

Re: For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2012
whitedove:

The very night after the wedding,it was always little things like misplaced car keys to lack or too much spices in the food,in this case :pepper.but it always ended in intimacy,unfortunately,i lost her during childbirth 2 months ago,precisely December 13 last year, i will gladly give everything that i have to have her back with all the Skirmishes,   embarassed
Awwwh touching!

D lord is your strength. sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? / Get Affordable CCTV Installation For Your Home/office (video) / Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.