Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Bomb Blast @ Cocin Head Quarters Jos This Morning By Boko Haram Sect - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bomb Blast @ Cocin Head Quarters Jos This Morning By Boko Haram Sect (2129 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Describe Diz Dude's Head In One Word Mine Is Head Quarters(pics) / My Laptop Was Stolen This Morning By Someone I Know...need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast @ Cocin Head Quarters Jos This Morning By Boko Haram Sect by chonkis(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2012
THERE WAS A BOMB ATTEMPT THIS MORNING AT THE COCIN HEADQUARTERS IN JOS THIS MORNING AT AROUND 7:30 AM .
THE BOMB KILLED ONE LADY AND ONE OF THE BOMBERS DIED ON THE SPOT. THE SECOND SUICIDE BOMBER TRIED TO FLEE THE SCENE BUT WAS CAPTURED AND KILLED INSTANTLY. AS FOR THE AIR-FORCE SOLDIER WHO AIDED IN HE ATTEMPT WAS CAPTURED AND TAKEN TO THE AIR-FORCE BASE HERE IN JOS HILL-STATION.
Re: Bomb Blast @ Cocin Head Quarters Jos This Morning By Boko Haram Sect by okosodo: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2012
The air force man is now free, should have been killed
Re: Bomb Blast @ Cocin Head Quarters Jos This Morning By Boko Haram Sect by morgan22: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
Pls let see the link to this news pls
Re: Bomb Blast @ Cocin Head Quarters Jos This Morning By Boko Haram Sect by Emeka72(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
@Op, are you saying it is the bomb that killed the bombers or that they were captured and killed by security operatives.

(1) (Reply)

Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! / Ten Annoying Things Drunk People Do. / Pink Lips Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.