Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread - Education (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread (430897 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Samsantos9: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2012
Pls I got 56 putme score and 58 as aggregate im goin 4 med & Surg any chance to get dat course

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2012
guyz nd gurls dnt panic i hav an unusual feelin dat its gona b dis week highest nex week bt dis month
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2012
Samsantos9: Pls I got 56 putme score and 58 as aggregate im goin 4 med & Surg any chance to get dat course
guy no one knws his or her chances talkles of som1 elses,we jus got to believ nd act on our believes

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Kslib(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2012
Makzino: Bro ur post ume score must be above 50 first,,that's the cut off
I think you are confused...probably from the stress
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by salamanda01(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2012
THE SECOND CHOICE SCREENING
EXERCISE OF POST-UTME
CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION
INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF
CALABAR FOR THE 2012/2013
SESSION
Posted Date: Wednesday, July 18,
We make this announcement for
the benefit of all candidates who
have chosen University of Calabar
as their Second Choice in their
application for admission into the
University for the 2012/2013
Session. The Second Choice Post-
UTME screening exercise has been
scheduled to take place on Friday,
3rd and Saturday, 4th August,
2012 respectively.
ELEGIBILITY: Programmes in
Law: 200+. All others: 180+.
The time table is as shown below:
S/N FACULTY/DEPARTMENTS
DAY ONE: FRIDAY, 3RD
AUGUST, 2012
MORNING SESSION – 8.00AM
-12 NOON
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1 GEOGRAPHY & REGIONAL
PLANNING
2 ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION &
RESOURCE MGT
3 PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
4 SOCIAL WORK
FACULTY OF ARTS
1 MODERN LANGUAGES AND
TRANSLATION STUDIES
2 RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL
STUDIES
3 CHRISTIAN STUDIES
DAY ONE: FRIDAY, 3RD
AUGUST, 2012 AFTERNOON
SESSION – 2.00PM - 6.00PM
FACULTY OF LAW
1 LAW
DAY TWO: SATURDAY, 4TH
AUGUST, 2012
MORNING SESSION – 8.00AM
– 12 NOON
FACULTY OF ALLIED MEDICAL
SCIENCES
1 MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
2 NURSING SCIENCE
3 RADIOGRAPHY
4 PUBLIC HEALTH
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL
SCIENCES
1 HUMAN ANATOMY
2 BIOCHEMISTRY
3 PHYSIOLOGY
DAY TWO: SATURDAY, 4TH
AUGUST, 2012
AFTERNOON SESSION –2.00PM
– 6.00PM
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE,
FORESTRY & WILDLIFE
RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
1 AGRIC. ECONS AND EXTENSION
2 ANIMAL SCIENCE
3 SOIL SCIENCE
4 FORESTRY & WILDLIFE
RESOURCES MANAGMENT
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1 ADULT AND CONTINUING
EDUCATION
VOCATIONAL AND SPECIAL
EDUCATION
2 PHYSICAL AND HEALTH
EDUCATION
CURRICULUM AND TEACHING
3 EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
EDUCATION SCIENCE
4 EDUCATION PHYSICS
5 EDUCATION MATHEMATICS
EDUCATION ARTS
6 EDUCATION HISTORY
7 EDUCATION FRENCH
EDUCATION SOCIAL SCIENCES
8 EDUCATION GEOGRAPHY
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1 BOTANY
2 ZOOLOGY & ENVIRONMENTAL
BIOLOGY
3 FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
4 PHYSICS
5 APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
6 MATHEMATICS/ STATISTICS
7 STATISTICS
8 CHEMISTRY
Payment Procedure:
Walk into any of the
participating banks and request
to make payment for UNICAL
post UTME e-scratch card or
paper scratch card based on the
options below, you will be
required to pay N2,550 which
will cover the screening fee,
practice questions papers and
portal/bank charges
Process Flow of E-Scratch Card
for Unical Post UTME
First Method
Go online to
www.unical.postutme.org
To buy scratch cards online, click
the ‘Buy Pin Online’ link on the
site
A page displays for payment with
ATM cards
Enter the number of pins to buy
Enter the ATM Card payment
details
The pins will be generated after a
successful transaction
Login with the generated pin for
the Post Utme
Second Method
Go online to unical.postutme.org
Select ‘Buy Pin From Bank’ link
and print generated pin slip
Walk into any branch of Zenith
Bank Plc nationwide with slip to
make payment
Bank will post payment to activate
your pin
Login with the generated pin for
the Post UTME
THE Paper SCRATCH CARD
OPTION
First Choice Post-UTME scratch
cards are available for those who
reside in Calabar or have difficulties
in obtaining the e-scratch card
receipt:
Calabar ONLY
UNICAL Microfinance Bank,
WEMA Bank Plc,
Enterprise Bank Plc
Finbank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card,
proceed to any internet facility.
Log on to http://
www.unical.postutme.org. On the
home page, you will be required to
select your faculty and
department before you enter your
JAMB score / Registration number
and your scratch card number
against the fields provided. Click on
logon and follow the on-screen
instructions to complete the form.
FINAL STEP
Confirm your entries before
clicking on submit. After clicking on
submit, print the form as evidence
of your registration and bring it
along to the screening venue.
Download the version of Practice
Questions related to your Faculty/
Programme after filling the online
application form.
DEADLINE
REGISTRATION WILL SHUT
DOWN AT 12.00 MID NIGHT ON
WEDNESDAY 1ST AUGUST,
Candidates are required to come
with the following items for the
screening exercise.
1. 2012/2013 original
examination UTME result slip
showing candidate’s photograph.
2. HB pencil, eraser, and a ball-
point pen.
NOTE:
(a) Impersonation is a serious
offence and anyone caught
impersonating will be handed over
to the Law Enforcement Agents.
(b) Any Candidate who fails to take
part in the screening exercise
automatically loses his or her
chance of being considered for
admission.
(c) GSM handsets, calculators, or
any other extraneous materials
MUST NOT be brought into the
screening venue. Such materials
if confiscated will not be
returned.
(d) Early commencement of
registration is advised to avoid web
congestion in the dying hours.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2012
Terrikat: who told You your postume must be up †☺ 50, nah agg dem dey luk Ö̤̣̇Ö̤̣̇Ö̤̣̇ not postume score Sọ̥meọ̥nε that got 40 in screening score aπϑ got 53 agg was admitted so wat ar U̶̲̥̅̊ talking abt??
dude there's luck and the normal order of things,,I wrote last year 40screening score 50aggregate,,not admitted,,the cut off is 50 but there are rather insignificant course that don't require 50 as their screening score,,like a girl she got 34 as screening score last year and was admitted,,unless the reduce the cut-off the screening score remains 50.. Anyways you are entitled to ur own opinion so think whatever you want... No offence meant though
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ybnl994: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2012
I have a feeling that d 1st batch of admission statuses wuld be uploaded dis week...God pls include my name oh
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Rhemado(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2012
[right][/right]
Metaphycist: U guys sud be talkin like aspirants,me I'm talkin as a student.If dey like let dem put account susended "Yes/No" it's deir toro cuz I'm already receivin lectures.
If u like season films,u beta watch all of dem nw cuz if u start watching season films in skul u hv set a platform 4 failure.
A friendly Advice
Metaphycist: U guys sud be talkin like aspirants,me I'm talkin as a student.If dey like let dem put account susended "Yes/No" it's deir toro cuz I'm already receivin lectures.
If u like season films,u beta watch all of dem nw cuz if u start watching season films in skul u hv set a platform 4 failure.
A friendly Advice
A friendly Advice
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2012
And don't get me wrong Terrikat,, all who has above 50 as aggregate has a high chance of being admitted if not all,,but the deal is those who scored above 50 in the screening test are mostly the ones with their course,,so argue all ya want,,just telling you what is and I rest ma case
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Eghosagraviti(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2012
Where are ma ladies?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by phyllix(f): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2012
Gudmorning erry1...
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Terrikat(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2012
Makzino: And don't get me wrong Terrikat,, all who has above 50 as aggregate has a high chance of being admitted if not all,,but the deal is those who scored above 50 in the screening test are mostly the ones with their course,,so argue all ya want,,just telling you what is and I rest ma case
i nor know såγ̲̣̣̥ You don turn to uniben Ö̤̣̇Ö̤̣̇Ö̤̣̇ so You knw how they admit..my cousin 300l told me...so You know pass her wey dey τђε school abi??
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2012
Terrikat: i nor know såγ̲̣̣̥ You don turn to uniben Ö̤̣̇Ö̤̣̇Ö̤̣̇ so You knw how they admit..my cousin 300l told me...so You know pass her wey dey τђε school abi??
oh boy see this one de talk like pikin o,,I'm telling base on experience for two years that I've written,,if she got lucky whoever your cousin is don't bring her in our discussion,if its about having some1 there,,I have ma two brothers there,,the first went for medicine got 56aggregate and was given botany now in his final year,,the second 51screening score 52 aggregate given chemical engineering,, like I said u are entitled to ur own opinion but don't be hatin on me like I don't know what I'm saying.. U know what,,forget it...
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Terrikat(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Makzino: oh boy see this one de talk like pikin o,,I'm telling base on experience for two years that I've written,,if she got lucky whoever your cousin is don't bring her in our discussion,if its about having some1 there,,I have ma two brothers there,,the first went for medicine got 56aggregate and was given botany now in his final year,,the second 51screening score 52 aggregate given chemical engineering,, like I said u are entitled to ur own opinion but don't be hatin on me like I don't know what I'm saying.. U know what,,forget it...
i blame myself say i dey follow U̶̲̥̅̊ argue....we shall see by τђε end.....of it
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ozoebuka1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
Terrikat: guy ℓ̊'m telling u for τђε last time...if You talk wetin pass your mouth U̶̲̥̅̊ ar a dead man....
What a pathetic fella. just fuckoff man...mtcheww
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Mexyz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Terrikat, u argue too much,u re jst tryn to pls urself,mayb u re amng those dat got 50blw in ume score. Belv it or nt,d guy is teln u d truth. Y nt luk 4 uniben's aspirant admsn thread frm 2008 tl date on nairaland here nd see 4 urself wat d guy is sayn.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by auxtin(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ozoebuka1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
i dont know why people like forming -i too know-?!! i can tolerate from a gal but not from a guy because guys are honour-bound to be matured dan gals.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
Terrikat: i blame myself say i dey follow U̶̲̥̅̊ argue....we shall see by τђε end.....of it
hahahahah,,guy u just confirmed it,,u are really a kid,,dude sharing information in the first place is no argument,,and "WE SHALL SEE" come on dude,,that's just lame... Anyway adios Terri
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
auxtinhell:

Ehn? Okay oh, I dey go tell ur elder broda say matter wen him don settle u no wan rest. That hot stone must comout from ur yanshole today gringrin
hahahahahah,,,ma bro is in uniben,,don't worry when we see there,,him go settle am,,but oh boy u hate me oo,,u really want make hot stone commot for ma ass..lol
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ellion(f): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
Samsantos9: Pls I got 56 putme score and 58 as aggregate im goin 4 med & Surg any chance to get dat course
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ellion(f): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
vry vry high chance o
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Terrikat(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
Makzino: hahahahah,,guy u just confirmed it,,u are really a kid,,dude sharing information in the first place is no argument,,and "WE SHALL SEE" come on dude,,that's just lame... Anyway adios Terri
..heyy guy mind your speech..we ar only trying to make tins right here...so wahs has kid got †☺ do with wah we ar discussing...so plssss no try me Ö̤̣̇Ö̤̣̇Ö̤̣̇
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Terrikat(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mexyz: Terrikat, u argue too much,u re jst tryn to pls urself,mayb u re amng those dat got 50blw in ume score. Belv it or nt,d guy is teln u d truth. Y nt luk 4 uniben's aspirant admsn thread frm 2008 tl date on nairaland here nd see 4 urself wat d guy is sayn.
dont Ƙƞŏω if you ar a guy or girl i wasn't talking to U̶̲̥̅̊ so dont put ur mouth here we ar only trying to get ourself right here..
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Terrikat(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
ozoebuka1: What a pathetic fella. just fuckoff man...mtcheww
U̶̲̥̅̊ crazy dude is your ℓiƒε̲̣̣̣ that is pathetic...that's ‎​​Ɣ Sọ̥meọ̥nε is complaining that U̶̲̥̅̊ ar such A̶̲̥̅̊ fool...ode boi...
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Terrikat(m): 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hey dude U̶̲̥̅̊ guys that ar complaining that i came here to argue i never ©º♏Є here to argue u guys shud just keep your info to yourself cus most of those viewers only ar really complaining abt You pple You guys don Ƙƞŏω how to talk ‎​Ǎƫ all....‎​​y can't You keep your info to yourself bcus most of wah You pple say that's wah that is pushing pple away ...they ar not bold enough to say deir score....U̶̲̥̅̊ can check frm τђε onset i don post is bcus of τђε way You pple talk that's τђε reason why i posted...
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Terrikat: ..heyy guy mind your speech..we ar only trying to make tins right here...so wahs has kid got †☺ do with wah we ar discussing...so plssss no try me Ö̤̣̇Ö̤̣̇Ö̤̣̇
whatever dude,u got a bad attitude wit how u handle issues,pls dont chat ma way again,dont need some1 wit temper tantrums all up in ma business,and u do know from the get go,i wasnt refering to u,just sum1 who asked
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by dramaticspeak(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
Viewing this topic: jjstanley(m), Ellion(f), Karo168, Mexyz, Makzino(m), slimmboss, Tgirl-temmy(f), Ifeyz, Bolaji 16(m), amaocha(m), Terrikat(m), ipromise(m) and 9 guest(s)
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Terrikat(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
I fink this will be τђε last time i will post...i will only be a viewer..cus You guys ar not giving room for pple to comment...to share their thought instead You just discourage them...anyway those pple fighting with me ℓ̊'m really sorry..here is my pin strictly for viewers only...not pple on nairaland Oº°˚˚°º pin 25eec9b2
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Mexyz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
if there wud be anybdy to kip mute nd watch here,it shud be u terrikat. Jst knew u were amng those dat score 50blw in ume. I knw u re going 4 bankn nd finance,u wl get it. U startd evrytn by quotn makzino,he neva mentnd ur name wen commentn.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ipromise: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
Account Suspended: No.
while sum pple Account Suspended: Yes..wats d meaning of dis on ur uniben profile?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Terrikat(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
Makzino: whatever dude,u got a bad attitude wit how u handle issues,pls dont chat ma way again,dont need some1 wit temper tantrums all up in ma business,and u do know from the get go,i wasnt refering to u,just sum1 who asked
guy let it end dere don even need any1 as frnd either all i wanna say is just mind the way you talk cus viewers ar complaining abt You...so plssss let it end...

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.