Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread - Education (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread (434543 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ybnl994: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
Miken01: @ybnl994&Phshawdy. I just called him now he said yes dat he just wnt 2 hlp dat we should meet in person i ask him if he can talk wit my broder dat iam at Auchi. He said i should try nd com forgt abt it if i dont believ him.. So confused...

Startin 2 sound like a scam bro..why doesn't he want 2 talk 2 µя broda,if he's genuine ,he wudnt be scared 2 evn talk to µя dad?? Ask him if u wud be needing 2 pay some money so u can come to benin with extra cash...and hear what he says..on d oda hand,its a high risk goin 2 meet som1 u don't know..kidnapping and rituals are realities in nigeria
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ybnl994: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2012
Yaay....3rd time I'm startin a page...Join me celebrate,we go wash am on matric day...lol
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ybnl994: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
auxtin:
Bro pls I beg u, give me the guy's name and number I don't care if it's scam or not. I really can talk to people like that. If u can't drop his number here just goto my NL profile and mail it 2me. I'm ready to take the risk(if he turns out 2be a scam) I live in Benin too, about 20minutes drive from campus... I'm dead serious

You're too desperate oh...God help u.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by phshawdy(f): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
ybnl994:

Startin 2 sound like a scam bro..why doesn't he want 2 talk 2 µя broda,if he's genuine ,he wudnt be scared 2 evn talk to µя dad?? Ask him if u wud be needing 2 pay some money so u can come to benin with extra cash...and hear what he says..on d oda hand,its a high risk goin 2 meet som1 u don't know..kidnapping and rituals are realities in nigeria
@mike do exactly what ybnl994 said n make sure u still go with someone just incase oh...
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Miken01: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2012
auxtin:
Bro pls I beg u, give me the guy's name and number I don't care if it's scam or not. I really can talk to people like that. If u can't drop his number here just goto my NL profile and mail it 2me. I'm ready to take the risk(if he turns out 2be a scam) I live in Benin too, about 20minutes drive from campus... I'm dead serious
Guy ar u on 2go pls send me ur id so dat i cn give u d number nd also figure out hw we ar going 2 get d truth 4rm him. If he is a scam or nt

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by abayskia(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
Wenever admission status comes out, wil 3-4 weeks to start registeration n resumption,so therefore d status would b coming out around septembre.so u guys shud just av a break.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Miken01: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
ybnl994:

. Yap i think dis wht i will do i will call him lata dat if i should com with anytin when coming bt if he says yes i will know he is a scammer..
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ybnl994: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
abayskia: Wenever admission status comes out, wil 3-4 weeks to start registeration n resumption,so therefore d status would b coming out around septembre.so u guys shud just av a break.

Wat of d rest skuls releasing their lists now?? Abegii,park well
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by auxtin(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by benkings(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
lahie: Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man can see the Lord - Hebrews 12:14. Dont you think that PEACE is paramount in the life of every being? Do you know who God would lift among you? Do you know who can save your life? Do you know who can save your future? Do you know? Apart from the earthly rewards that awaits the peaceful there is a GREAT HEAVENLY REWARD awaiting the peacemakers.

You might say, "Ah! We are only CATCHING FUN" ...My dear, with insults? Havent you seen in 1 Corinthians 10:31"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." Why risk you own soul to eternal perdition? God is asking you "My son, my daughter, what shall it profit you if you gain the whole world and LOSS YOUR SOUL? "

Why should you address you brother this way? Why lay insults on your brother? Because he told a lie, would you want to go to hell because your brother told a lie? Some would even tell God the means by which a brother and his family should die?!!!! YOU COULD IMAGINE! Do you know the implication of what you have said against your brother? Have you ever thought that you would live on earth forever? Dont you know that there is a life hereafter? What have you done in preparations for it? Lie, abuse, fight or still mingle among sin!

Havent you seen in matthew 5:22 that "...:and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in the danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, thou fool, shall be in danger of hell " If some people want to catch fun by lying, why make yourself on equivalent punishment with them by abusing them, why seeking earnestly to be punished with them? Dont you know that as they lie and you abuse them/correct them in harsh words, you aint doing the will of the FATHER?

Correct your brother in love, tell him the implications of his sins! Remember in Ezekiel 3:18 "When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand." Remember this is God's warning!

Take heed my brother, take heed my sister!
my guy na C.R.S u wan study?,....kip it up!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by benkings(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
lahie: Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man can see the Lord - Hebrews 12:14. Dont you think that PEACE is paramount in the life of every being? Do you know who God would lift among you? Do you know who can save your life? Do you know who can save your future? Do you know? Apart from the earthly rewards that awaits the peaceful there is a GREAT HEAVENLY REWARD awaiting the peacemakers.

You might say, "Ah! We are only CATCHING FUN" ...My dear, with insults? Havent you seen in 1 Corinthians 10:31"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." Why risk you own soul to eternal perdition? God is asking you "My son, my daughter, what shall it profit you if you gain the whole world and LOSS YOUR SOUL? "

Why should you address you brother this way? Why lay insults on your brother? Because he told a lie, would you want to go to hell because your brother told a lie? Some would even tell God the means by which a brother and his family should die?!!!! YOU COULD IMAGINE! Do you know the implication of what you have said against your brother? Have you ever thought that you would live on earth forever? Dont you know that there is a life hereafter? What have you done in preparations for it? Lie, abuse, fight or still mingle among sin!

Havent you seen in matthew 5:22 that "...:and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in the danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, thou fool, shall be in danger of hell " If some people want to catch fun by lying, why make yourself on equivalent punishment with them by abusing them, why seeking earnestly to be punished with them? Dont you know that as they lie and you abuse them/correct them in harsh words, you aint doing the will of the FATHER?

Correct your brother in love, tell him the implications of his sins! Remember in Ezekiel 3:18 "When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand." Remember this is God's warning!

Take heed my brother, take heed my sister!
my guy na C.R.S u wan study?,....kip it up!!

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by benkings(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
Miken01: I just received dis txs message nd it goes like dis: Hello Michael am writin 2 let u know dat am in charge of ur admis process. Screnin score:64 & Agg:63. Your name is already out in Zoology bt i can hlp u out 2 fix it into PharmD ur desired course. Ur reg no:25379.... I just like u & wish 2 hlp u cox u ar my name sk. Jst give me a call..... Pls my felow NL am nevours wht should i do...
na 1 chance. ...
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Bubemi: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
benkings: na 1 chance. ...

Broda free dem! Dem neva kno wats up! E go flex der pocket wella!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Miken01: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
@auxtin hav jst sent u a request.Just b online dis night lets figure out hw we go get D truth 4rm him.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ikisehchuks(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
Gudday dollarland,pls i wld like to meet with the banking n finance applicants so we share our scores n in4mations rlatin to the admission list. Ma 2go user name is chuksikiseh...add me.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by auxtin(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by mustrule(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
Miken01: . Yap i think dis wht i will do i will call him lata dat if i should com with anytin when coming bt if he says yes i will know he is a scammer..
Hey my Guy Cool Down. Mek u no Suprise Say d Guy Man wey dey Run dis Paro dey dis Nairaland. Maybe u don drop ur numb plus oda details abt u here u no say u 2 dey talk. So mek u use ur Head Wella.1 Love.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ozoebuka1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
Michael, cant u think? u scored 6osomething in putme and ur aggr8 is also 60something.. ur name is in pharmacy list. dat guy just wanna scam u. whether u give him money or not u wil stil see ya name in pharmacy trust me.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Miken01: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
mustrule: Hey my Guy Cool Down. Mek u no Suprise Say d Guy Man wey dey Run dis Paro dey dis Nairaland. Maybe u don drop ur numb plus oda details abt u here u no say u 2 dey talk. So mek u use ur Head Wella.1 Love.
Yap i thought of dat also i just want 2 b sure to b sure d guy so dt i can ask him 2 change frm his way. Beside i can nv give someone moni 2 assist me in my admission because i trust my God nd i know he is going to see me true....
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
ozoebuka1: Michael, cant u think? u scored 6osomething in putme and ur aggr8 is also 60something.. ur name is in pharmacy list. dat guy just wanna scam u. whether u give him money or not u wil stil see ya name in pharmacy trust me.
grin
ozoebuka1: Michael, cant u think? u scored 6osomething in putme and ur aggr8 is also 60something.. ur name is in pharmacy list. dat guy just wanna scam u. whether u give him money or not u wil stil see ya name in pharmacy trust me.
TRUE TALK
Bt mike y dnt u wanna study zoo, GEJ did see wey he his 2day: PR3$IdENT naTIonaL zoO, aSO roCK..
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Jibwillz: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2012
Said i wz dne postin ere, bt jst cudn't hlp bt cment aftr readin smpplz post.

> Hmm! Even wif 60smfin as agg, sm pple stil dnt sound cnfidnt enuf abt wt dia chncez ær #smh.

> I wundr whn chnge z gna tak effect, whn d supposed leaderz of our so cal'd 2mao r alreadi finkn of buyin' dia wæ in2 skul.
*2pac'z Tone*
#smfingz wil nvr Chnge#
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by innocentosuya(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
Pls can som1 help me, I went to my pume site only to discover dat the written word like (student I'd nd admited curs of study is missin) pls wot dos dis mean?. Pls I nid ansa or any 1 goin tru dis same prob. Pls say sometin
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
Many r called bt few r chosen, yet only d fittest survive...
Cast not away dey4 ur confidence, which hath a gr8 recompence of reward.
4 ye had nid of PATIENCE, dat afta ye hav done d will of GOD, ye might recieve d promise.
4 A LITTILE YL, & HE DAT SHALL CUM WILL CUM, & WILL NT TARRY.
Nw d jst shal liv by faith, bt if any man draw back,my soul shal hav no pleasure in him.
Bt we r nt of dem who draw bak unto perdition,bt of dem dat bliv dat he dat wil cum wil cum (heb 10:35-39)
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by shurelbest: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
PLEASE WHAT IS UNIBEN CUT-OFF MARK FOR ACCOUNTING??
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
innocent osuya: Pls can som1 help me, I went to my pume site only to discover dat the written word like (student I'd nd admited curs of study is missin) pls mot dos dis mean?.

it means u're still in last week..USILW
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by benkings(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by benkings(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
Yungwizzzy: Many r called bt few r chosen, yet only d fittest survive...
Cast not away dey4 ur confidence, which hath a gr8 recompence of reward.
4 ye had nid of PATIENCE, dat afta ye hav done d will of GOD, ye might recieve d promise.
4 A LITTILE YL, & HE DAT SHALL CUM WILL CUM, & WILL NT TARRY.
Nw d jst shal liv by faith, bt if any man draw back,my soul shal hav no pleasure in him.
Bt we r nt of dem who draw bak unto perdition,bt of dem dat bliv dat he dat wil cum wil cum (heb 10:35-39)
uncle! Wah ah u sayin?.......
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ybnl994: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
Good evenin everyone
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
shurelbest: PLEASE WHAT IS UNIBEN CUT-OFF MARK FOR ACCOUNTING??
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ybnl994: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
Yungwizzzy:

cry
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by benkings(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
Una know any jass wen dm dy call 'talk n do'....ah guess sm peepz dnt knw it here bt dy wil soon experience it in d hand of d so called 'admission helper'....trust me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (349) (Reply)

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.