Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread - Education (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread (430844 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Akeks(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
amazinDJ: Every year, hundreds of thousand candidates sit for JAMB (utme), but at the end just a few percentages of allthe students that go through the pain of writing the exam do make it and afterwards you still have to pass the post utme exam before you can secure an admission. DO YOU NOW HAVE TO TRY THIS EVERY YEAR WHEN THERE IS A SURE AND BETTER WAY OUT FOR YOU? YES YOU HEARD ME, A BETTER WAY OUT
The good news for admission seekers like you isthat you don’t have to wait for another jamb before yougain your admission, not even to 100 level but 200 level of your university of choice. So stop wasting yourtime and resources in writing JAMB every year when there is a sure way of securing an admission and the sure way is IJMB (Interim Joint Admission Board) .
IJMB IS AN A’LEVEL PROGRAMME MODERATED BY AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY (A.B.U), ZARIA WITH CENTRES IN DIFFERENT PART OF THE COUNTRY. The programme runs for just 9 months and it’s designed in such a way that candidate with deficiencies in English and Mathematics in their O’level result can still participate. And unlike JAMB results which expires every year, IJMB results is just like your WAEC or NECO results which doesn’t expire and can also be used in securing admission abroad.

Advantages of IJMB
• You will have a wide knowledge of solving problems
• Admission to 200 level of Nigerian universities and even abroad
• It reduces cost and saves time
• Opportunity to meet new people
In our centre there is transparency and necessary info are been released to student as at when due. The center run lectures regularly and also make sure the student registration is been done properly and on time. .. The center try their possible best that student have a good points at the end of the programme. . The centre assist the student in there own little way. . . the centre also assist their students with admission in few universities that they know they can assist because doing the programme is not your priority rather than gaining admission with the programme..
The Fees for the programme is affordable and the centre has done it in a way that interested student can pay conveniently without much burden. . . . Lectures and other necessary learning materials and tools is also included in the fees.
The centre has a good, safe and conducive learning environment and hostel. . . With regular electricity. . . Also the centre is closer to the lectures area which makes it convenient and easy for students to attend lectures regularly without stress. . . . .
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call: 08060849193, 08032433497
E-mail: myijmb@gmail.com
2go: tosin341
for d benefit of odas, i guest i'd ask my questions here.
My question is how much does it realy cost nd is dea a website where one could actualy get a list of all d branches in d nation? So dat one could affirm which is clossest 2 ones residence.
Anoda quest. is; are u acertaining dat one's definaly goin to procure an admissn after completin dis programme? Or ur just exergerating.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by george233(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
[quote author=george233][/quote]
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ogaga87(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
God help ur children from the hands of future destroyer and let them know that your time is the best. Those of you without patience be still and know that God time is really the best. This year 2012 jamb makes it the 4th Jamb I took in four straight years. Starting from 2009 when there was no admission from anywhere. 2010, I gain admission into the university of Benin under the faculty of education, department of pol.sci/pub.admin but then my O.level wasn't complete and that faculty wasn't even my choice cos I want it to be in social science. I asked God why has He let the admission pass me but I never knew He has a better plan for me. In 2011, after my O.level was complete I wrote anoda Jamb and went to Uniben yet no admission; instead of Uniben, BIU gave me admission after Uniben finally resolve their pending issue. When everybody have written me off, wit all sort of name and mockery this year 2012, God prove to them that my situation is to glorify Him. Now am among those whose name came out in the merit list with the right course and faculty. Am going to paste my two jamb number so you can confirm. yourselves. Uniben is my heart desire and if God can grant me He can equally grant you so be patience and take courage. This one is for 2010 05225284CA........ And this one is for 2012
25298793BA, just go to jamb website to confirm. Don't go to skul where after graduation you won't be recognise. Remember those graduate that where arrested either early this year or last year. Be careful!!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Gwekzy: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ogaga87: God help ur children from the hands of future destroyer and let them know that your time is the best. Those of you without patience be still and know that God time is really the best. This year 2012 jamb makes it the 4th Jamb I took in four straight years. Starting from 2009 when there was no admission from anywhere. 2010, I gain admission into the university of Benin under the faculty of education, department of pol.sci/pub.admin but then my O.level wasn't complete and that faculty wasn't even my choice cos I want it to be in social science. I asked God why has He let the admission pass me but I never knew He has a better plan for me. In 2011, after my O.level was complete I wrote anoda Jamb and went to Uniben yet no admission; instead of Uniben, BIU gave me admission after Uniben finally resolve their pending issue. When everybody have written me off, wit all sort of name and mockery this year 2012, God prove to them that my situation is to glorify Him. Now am among those whose name came out in the merit list with the right course and faculty. Am going to paste my two jamb number so you can confirm. yourselves. Uniben is my heart desire and if God can grant me He can equally grant you so be patience and take courage. This one is for 2010 05225284CA........ And this one is for 2012
25298793BA, just go to jamb website to confirm. Don't go to skul where after graduation you won't be recognise. Remember those graduate that where arrested either early this year or last year. Be careful!!!
My Fellow Urhobo Man I GreeT U... My StorY Similar 2 Urs n My Name Was also in D merit list...Pol Sci & pub admin... 1 Love
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by benkings(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
@OGAGA pls add me wit bentrix9@2go i wana ask u a question.....tnx
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by george233(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
WHAT WAS UR AGGREGATE SCORE?

Gwekzy: My Fellow Urhobo Man I GreeT U... My StorY Similar 2 Urs n My Name Was also in D merit list...Pol Sci & pub admin... 1 Love
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by george233(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
WHAT WAS UR AGGREGATE SCORE?

Ogaga87: God help ur children from the hands of future destroyer and let them know that your time is the best. Those of you without patience be still and know that God time is really the best. This year 2012 jamb makes it the 4th Jamb I took in four straight years. Starting from 2009 when there was no admission from anywhere. 2010, I gain admission into the university of Benin under the faculty of education, department of pol.sci/pub.admin but then my O.level wasn't complete and that faculty wasn't even my choice cos I want it to be in social science. I asked God why has He let the admission pass me but I never knew He has a better plan for me. In 2011, after my O.level was complete I wrote anoda Jamb and went to Uniben yet no admission; instead of Uniben, BIU gave me admission after Uniben finally resolve their pending issue. When everybody have written me off, wit all sort of name and mockery this year 2012, God prove to them that my situation is to glorify Him. Now am among those whose name came out in the merit list with the right course and faculty. Am going to paste my two jamb number so you can confirm. yourselves. Uniben is my heart desire and if God can grant me He can equally grant you so be patience and take courage. This one is for 2010 05225284CA........ And this one is for 2012
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
Plz guys,too much long long quotin,jst reply like dat.
@Ogaga,wer u finally admitted 4 Pol Sci n Pub Admin or anoda sos sc course?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by george233(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
Pls guys...those of u tht ARE in UNIBEN...pls when ur data reads:PAID,SUBMITTED...wht is the difference and is it tht those tht didnt meet the cutoff marks of the faculty they chose have already been notifield :NOT ADMITTED?...or there will still be more notification of NOT ADMITTED in subsequent release of the admission list(s)...guys pls enlighten me...abeg.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
george233: Pls guys...those of u tht ARE in UNIBEN...pls when ur data reads:PAID,SUBMITTED...wht is the difference and is it tht those tht didnt meet the cutoff marks of the faculty they chose have already been notifield :NOT ADMITTED?...or there will still be more notification of NOT ADMITTED in subsequent release of the admission list(s)...guys pls enlighten me...abeg.
I wrote last year as well as this year and got admission this year,,according to last year,,uniben only released two list,,the merit list and the last after the whole pending ish,,there were some who came out in the first list and had the same "step down by jamb" status aslo some not admitted according to last year and some were left pending,,after the whole pending ish,,the second list came out and almost everyone had a different course(note:I'm only giving u info base on last year, and those who were with me last year here on nairaland) and also the not admitted was also uploaded for pple not choosen,,I waited last year for the whole pending drama and it was boldly written in red "NOT ADMITTED" like I said this Is based on last year info,,so don't know bout this year,,hope it helps though
And for the PAID,,that was the fee u paid on registration for the pume exams.
SUBMITTED that means it has been delieverd into their data base for possible consideration,,that has no effect on ur admission whatsoever..

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by george233(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2012
this whole second list issue has made me to recall my username and password like im typing my ATM card pin in an ATM machine...in fact wake me up 2:50am and ask of my login credentials,before u say Jack Robinson,it wil be uttered....Now tht DE screening scored is released I pray they bring out the much anticepated,discussed,mentioned,argued,second admission list...
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Samsantos9: 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
Defintion of trouble:Trouble nah wen u go curse Islam 4 inside bus and the driver turn out 2 be Kabiru Sokoto u go chop bomb tire cheesy ....
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by alexiump: 1:11am On Sep 01, 2012
congrat 2 u all. I dont actually have more say. Hope u av started preparing 4 resumption. U can cal me on 08176468385. Or add me on 2go alexium101
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by omokugbor4real: 3:51am On Sep 01, 2012
Api new mnth 2 u all. As we enta d baa baa mnth may God in his indefinite mercy remember us all. May he perfect d admissn of those us, who were offered admissn, remember those of u awaiting 2nd list n help the returning student. Great uniben
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ChamiB(f): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2012
Makzino: I wrote last year as well as this year and got admission this year,,according to last year,,uniben only released two list,,the merit list and the last after the whole pending ish,,there were some who came out in the first list and had the same "step down by jamb" status aslo some not admitted according to last year and some were left pending,,after the whole pending ish,,the second list came out and almost everyone had a different course(note:I'm only giving u info base on last year, and those who were with me last year here on nairaland) and also the not admitted was also uploaded for pple not choosen,,I waited last year for the whole pending drama and it was boldly written in red "NOT ADMITTED" like I said this Is based on last year info,,so don't know bout this year,,hope it helps though
And for the PAID,,that was the fee u paid on registration for the pume exams.
SUBMITTED that means it has been delieverd into their data base for possible consideration,,that has no effect on ur admission whatsoever..
makzino dose dat wer step down by jamb were dey lata admitted or nt admitted?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Rhemado(m): 6:58am On Sep 01, 2012
Happy new month 2 u all. Mbrose lngest tym
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2012
ChamiB :
um ChamiB,,I can't really say,,cos I don't really know,,just folks were sharing their reg number to help tell em what is means,,many pple had their views,,some said it was becos of age,,others for wrong subject combination,,now one thing I do know,,if u have wrong subject combination,,I don't think you can be admitted back,,but if its age,,I don't know but I guess that can be rectified
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by akom0908(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2012
2nd list is out!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Eghosagraviti(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2012
ChamiB :
They were not Admitted. Happy New month Guyz.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2012
akom0908: 2nd list is out!!
guy u don smoke fresh oil bah??
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by akom0908(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2012
Am serious o
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Gwekzy: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2012
george233: WHAT WAS UR AGGREGATE SCORE?

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by george233(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2012
DONT JOKE LIKE THAT...ITS UNCIVILISED.

embarassedDONT JOKE LIKE THAT...ITS UNCIVILISED.

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by lee11: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2012
akom0908: Am serious o
is it that you are just seeking for attention or what? Where did you get your fake info from? How can you just come and say what you are not sure of like you're the v.c
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by george233(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2012
the guy has comic disorder in his brain....

lee11: is it that you are just seeking for attention or what? Where did you get your fake info from? How can you just come and say what you are not sure of like you're the v.c
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by efexy4: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2012
Guy nor play wit people
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2012
HAPPY NEW MONTH.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2012
Who the Bleep is this pugunu,,who banned me,,are u insane or just plain on stupid,,I shared something and it was not enough to hide ma post u banned me,,,dude can u tell me what was wrong with that post,,,hey don't let me rain fire on ur rubbish self,,,what a waste of ma time,,pple are δσι̥N̤̥̈̊G̲̣̣̣̥ better things,,urs is to sit and think of ways to ban pple,,effing he-goat,,now u can ban me again or just get the Bleep off ma business....arrogant lil twerp...next time don't be a nitwit bout it,,just tell me plain that ur high on weed..this is the first time I'm insulting some1,,and we cud keep this going all day long baby,,cos I'm game to set fools straight
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by MBrose(f): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2012
Rhemado: Happy new month 2 u all. Mbrose lngest tym
thanks,let's hope this new month will bring testimonies for us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.