Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread - Education (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread (430803 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by HumbleServant(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
THE REASON WHY UNIBEN HAS NOT YET RELEASED THE SECOND BATCH ADMISSION LIST IS FOR UR SAKE.
Sincerly speaking, the percentage of applicants that passed the required uniben cut-off mark is more than the percentage required for admission. Uniben has alredy admitted more than 3,000 candidates in the first batch. Nigeria University Commission( NUC in conjunction with JAMB) don't allow federal universities to admit more than 6000 candidates. From the information i gathered from a reliable source, the reason why uniben has not yet released the second batch is that, the institution is pleading with the appropriate authority to please increase their admission quota to 8,000 candidates, as more than 12,000 candidates passed the post utme exam.
Pray 4 ur name to be in the second batch. The lord sha see us thru. For those inquiring about the second batch list,the 2nd batch list must be out before sept 30th.
CELEBRATE UR ADMISSION ON OCTOBER FIRST.
UNIBEN INDEPENDENCE ADMISSION

3 Likes

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by voucher(f): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
Elite chummy: lectures starts nov.5th. Nt "clearance" ok?. D date for clearance isnt gvn yet. So u'd beta be prepared
Tnx for dz info!! I pray clearance starts by October
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ellion(f): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
HumbleServant: THE REASON WHY UNIBEN HAS NOT YET RELEASED THE SECOND BATCH ADMISSION LIST IS FOR UR SAKE.
Sincerly speaking, the percentage of applicants that passed the required uniben cut-off mark is more than the percentage required for admission. Uniben has alredy admitted more than 3,000 candidates in the first batch. Nigeria University Commission( NUC in conjunction with JAMB) don't allow federal universities to admit more than 6000 candidates. From the information i gathered from a reliable source, the reason why uniben has not yet released the second batch is that, the institution is pleading with the appropriate authority to please increase their admission quota to 8,000 candidates, as more than 12,000 candidates passed the post utme exam.
Pray 4 ur name to be in the second batch. The lord sha see us thru. For those inquiring about the second batch list,the 2nd batch list must be out before sept 30th.
amen i wil celebrate o

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by george233(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
Any Ghanian applied for admission or u know one pls hala me...just curious if there's any Ghanian who applied...just want to knw pls...08061674946..tx
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
obago: the burden of the country is already on us. We don't have to wait till 20-30 years time. We need to be problem solvers rather than be another burden to our country.
well cut out and nailed. D future might be pretty distant and tall, but today provides us with d ladder to get to its height. THE FUTURE STARTS NOW,NOT TOMMOROW. May God see us through. Amen *cheers folks*
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by george233(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2012
Just moved to Benin with my family...UNIBEN is a must for me in Jesus name...AMEN...Second batch things...guys the Lord will do it,I have faith...
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ellion(f): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2012
george233: Just moved to Benin with my family...UNIBEN is a must for me in Jesus name...AMEN...Second batch things...guys the Lord will do it,I have faith...
amen
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Akhigbode01(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2012
Wise again, I am pretty sure U will hate me for this. The truth remains dat, if u really wanna avoid oversweating during d clearance, make 15 photocopies EACH of ur Documents, I.e, O'Level Result(s), state of Origin Certificate, Birth cert./Age Declaration, Admission Letter(duplicate copy), Guarantor's Letter, Acceptance Letter, Affidavits of (1) Non-membership of secret cult, (2) Good Conduct, Get 40copies of red background passports, scratch card(s) for ur O'Level Result(s) online checking during D one on one (physical) Clearance, 7 smaller(money size) Brown Envelopes, and some Idle Cash (For Unplanned Purchases). I Love u all. STAY BLESS!

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by jjstanley(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2012
[quote
author=Akhigbode01]Wise again, I am pretty sure U will hate me for
this. The truth remains dat, if u really wanna avoid oversweating during
d clearance, make 15 photocopies EACH of ur Documents, I.e, O'Level
Result(s), state of Origin Certificate, Birth cert./Age Declaration,
Admission Letter(duplicate copy), Guarantor's Letter, Acceptance Letter,
Affidavits of (1) Non-membership of secret cult, (2) Good Conduct, Get
40copies of red background passports, scratch card(s) for ur O'Level
Result(s) online checking during D one on one (physical) Clearance, 7
smaller(money size) Brown Envelopes, and some Idle Cash (For Unplanned
Purchases). I Love u all. STAY BLESS![/quote] dats it....thumbz up retired trailer/agbegi driver
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ikisehchuks(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
HumbleServant: THE REASON WHY UNIBEN HAS NOT YET RELEASED THE SECOND BATCH ADMISSION LIST IS FOR UR SAKE.
IF I HEAR..
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ikisehchuks(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
george233: Just moved to Benin with my family...UNIBEN is a must for me in Jesus name...AMEN...Second batch things...guys the Lord will do it,I have faith...
AMEN
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
What will u do with 15 photocopies,guy na only ur original them go collect,wetin u need all those copies for,say na just to waste money,highest 2 is okay,and 30 passport,and wait did they tell u they will start checking ur waec result there,dont know bout that for sure,will ask ma bro,but if so,what is da need for ur original waec result u'll submit b4 graduating,,abi u don do clearance b4?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Akhigbode01(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
Makzino: What will u do with 15 photocopies,guy na only ur original them go collect,wetin u need all those copies for,say na just to waste money,highest 2 is okay,and 30 passport,and wait did they tell u they will start checking ur waec result there,dont know bout that for sure,will ask ma bro,but if so,what is da need for ur original waec result u'll submit b4 graduating,,abi u don do clearance b4?
hahahahah....the parable of d prodigan son......I just wish all d Business Centres in Benin will be shut Down during D Exercise.......Anyway, those who have Ears, Let them HEAR...... Dis is not my source of earnings but just for d sake of others out there. I Laugh Last!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
Akhigbode01: hahahahah....the parable of d prodigan son......I just wish all d Business Centres in Benin will be shut Down during D Exercise.......Anyway, those who have Ears, Let them HEAR...... Dis is not my source of earnings but just for d sake of others out there. I Laugh Last!
dude I could never be found wanting even if its 30couples but they are not using it for anything,,there's a duplicate admission letter for college use and wait a minute who said anything about u earning from it,,read well next time,,I said don't u think its a waste of money,,did I direct that statement to you...I'll ask ma bro and later post what he used when he did his,,u haven't done it and ur talking as if ur so sure of ur self,,that's pathetic..anyways no beef
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ferdinard007: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
Makzino: dude I could never be found wanting even if its 30couples but they are not using it for anything,,there's a duplicate admission letter for college use and wait a minute who said anything about u earning from it,,read well next time,,I said don't u think its a waste of money,,did I direct that statement to you...I'll ask ma bro and later post what he used when he did his,,u haven't done it and ur talking as if ur so sure of ur self,,that's pathetic..anyways no beef

Believe me u nid lots of fotocopys...... Coz u doin diff clearance, but there's no way on earth d biz shops will close.....
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ferdinard007: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
Elite chummy: lectures starts nov.5th. Nt "clearance" ok?. D date for clearance isnt gvn yet. So u'd beta be prepared
NB: clearance is always b4 d commencement of lectures....... Bt watz all d fuss? Clearance dnt end (I mean after u got u signed eligibility clearance dnt end) some pple admitted last year haven't finish clearance
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by korm2me(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
Makzino: dude I could never be found wanting even if its 30couples but they are not using it for anything,,there's a duplicate admission letter for college use and wait a minute who said anything about u earning from it,,read well next time,,I said don't u think its a waste of money,,did I direct that statement to you...I'll ask ma bro and later post what he used when he did his,,u haven't done it and ur talking as if ur so sure of ur self,,that's pathetic..anyways no beef
U guys should stop fightin urself. D fact is u nid 6 pasport nd 6 photocopies each of all ur document. U wil submit d fotocopy. If u hv waec original no nid 4 scratch card except u r using statement of result. Bt sowe clearance oficers r so daft dy ask u to bring kard even if u hv original result
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
What Will Be will be angry
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ikisehchuks(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
I WILL ASK MY BROTHER...SO DATS D ONLY TIN U CAN TELL US
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ifeyz: 1:03am On Sep 22, 2012
Akhigbode01: hahahahah....the parable of d prodigan son......I just wish all d Business Centres in Benin will be shut Down during D Exercise.......Anyway, those who have Ears, Let them HEAR...... Dis is not my source of earnings but just for d sake of others out there. I Laugh Last!
hmm..wat re u usin 15 fotocopies 4...u jst nid 6 fotocopies 4 clearnce in d audit.rm nd virtuali an unknwn numb. f passpost,trust me ull b usin alot...BUT
...I dnt c y sm1 hu z nt in benin yet wud strt mkin fotocopies nau in d name of *bein prepard*asin wats d rush 4
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Brume1(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2012
Anytime uniben think itz fit to release d 2nd batch let dem do it.as long as God livez what belongz 2 his children can nd will neva be taken away in jesus name.AMEN!!! Can i see ur amenAnytime uniben think itz fit to release d 2nd batch let dem do it.as long as God livez what belongz 2 his children can nd will neva be taken away in jesus name.AMEN!!! Can i see ur amenAnytime uniben think itz fit to release d 2nd batch let dem do it.as long as God livez what belongz 2 his children can nd will neva be taken away in jesus name.AMEN!!! Can i see ur amen
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2012
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Rhemado(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2012
TO EASE UR TENSION.. on getting 2 ur own apartment in d night, u saw a snake on ur bed so, u run out to go & take a stick to kill d snake, on getting 2 ur room u discovered dat d light has gone so, there was a total darkness & by d tym u r trying to run of d room, d door was jammed & u couldn't get out f d rum, so what r u going 2 do while d snake is wit u in d room?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by omokugbor4real: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2012
As mata of fact if you av been used to dat room, knowing the exact point where u place ur bed shouldn't b a problem. So it is very easy to kill such snake.

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
Rhemado: TO EASE UR TENSION.. on getting 2 ur own apartment in d night, u saw a snake on ur bed so, u run out to go & take a stick to kill d snake, on getting 2 ur room u discovered dat d light has gone so, there was a total darkness & by d tym u r trying to run of d room, d door was jammed & u couldn't get out f d rum, so what r u going 2 do while d snake is wit u in d room?
The Original of this is Funnier undecided

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by kel2me(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
ART is like Water... Essential to Life. lipsrsealed
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by kellyi: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
God would intervene 4 those waiting 4 d 2nd list, thank God i made d 1st list, although it's he who wears d shoe dat knws where it aches, bt i knw definitely hw u all feel, rmember, nothing is too big 4 God Almighty, he did ours nd he's gonna do urs also IJN!
Pls any info 'bout d things i should get ready nd clearance date?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Nuel01(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
GST exam 2day was very interesting. Five(5) more 2 go. Na preparing for a four(4)credit PHY124. Omo all my mech engine guys we go meet by novemba for d main one. Success 2 all dos aspirant for 2nd batch and a splendid wkend 2 all.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
Angelswt: were are u all... Benkings, Metephycist,chocofals, allllllllllll........pls wnen are we statin clearance.......any idea.................... thanks
My only true biological sister...! We start wen we start!! My greetings 2 u.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
Rhemado: TO EASE UR TENSION.. on getting 2 ur own apartment in d night, u saw a snake on ur bed so, u run out to go & take a stick to kill d snake, on getting 2 ur room u discovered dat d light has gone so, there was a total darkness & by d tym u r trying to run of d room, d door was jammed & u couldn't get out f d rum, so what r u going 2 do while d snake is wit u in d room?
Scream MUMMY!!!

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Angelswt(f): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2012
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Angelswt(f): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
Metaphycist: My only true biological sister...! We start wen we start!! My greetings 2 u.
gretins 2 u 2 broda cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.