Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89575 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2012
piphunter:

Which pivot?

Daily pivot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2012
uhmmm, where's silver heading to?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2012
tonjoan: three rising and falling soldiers on 15tf of eu and uchf respectively.At the close of this 15 mins candle, they are both expected to continue in the trend.
three rising and falling soldiers?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2012
nolly042: three rising and falling soldiers?

yes. Check their 15tf you will understand.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2012
odiaero:

Daily pivot
are u sure they accept LR?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2012
nolly042:
are u sure they accept LR?

Sure
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2012
nolly042: three rising and falling soldiers?

Finally came in as 4 instead of 3.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2012
odiaero:

http://tradecopierea.com/mt4-trade-copiers/1-master-account-to-10-slaves/

Would have referred you to where to get a master to slave simultaneous mgt of MT4 accounts with different brokers if you had said earlier but since you are buying this no prob
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2012
JAkpayen:

Would have referred you to where to get a master to slave simultaneous mgt of MT4 accounts with different brokers if you had said earlier but since you are buying this no prob

Where and do they use credit cards? how many slave accounts?, the guy needs it badly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2012
I foresee the crash of EU and GU soon. Maybe it may not be today but soon. So be careful how you buy. Am already selling EU, GU. Between this week and next week GU will go down up to the region of 1.5908 - 1.5846
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2012
odiaero:

Where and do they use credit cards? how many slave accounts?, the guy needs it badly

Check: http://mt4.letsfx.com/mt4-tools/smart-multi-account-manager

Comes with a trial for 30 days, hope it won't affect nolly042's biz with you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2012
Earthquakes hit Japan again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2012
odiaero:

zulutrades.com do ds trade copying thing free of charge if u sign up as a signal provider.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2012
tonjoan:

yes. Check their 15tf you will understand.
i just knew that those rising and falling soldiers were a miscalculation. i saw them as three black crow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2012
okemmadu:

zulutrades.com do ds trade copying thing free of charge if u sign up as a signal provider.

The person needs lifetime licence, me am using the one of unlimited account via server coded
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2012
Having proved beyond every reasonable doubt the impact of fundamental analysis,news on the movement of market prices.I have watched with dismay the risks our newbies are being exposed to,not because of the unreliability of my predictions but by the risk averseness and market conditions. Having also proposed the 'big boys' theory.I would therefore be providing fridays analysis to spare our newbies from the heartaches of low liquidity and uncertainty.Remember to buy when market prices are forming higher highs and to sell when market prices are making lower lows.Join me on fridays then to recover your losses and guarantee consistent growth of your account.Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by surveycash(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2012
odiaero:

Sure

They accept only PP. from wht I have read about the trade copier, it is an ea that automatically fills in trade for multiple accounts. From my little experience in fx, MT4 Multiterminal can do this.
okemmadu:

perfectly correct.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2012
surveycash:

They accept only PP. from wht I have read about the trade copier, it is an ea that automatically fills in trade for multiple accounts. From my little experience in fx, MT4 Multiterminal can do this.

perfectly correct.

They accept Liberty, they already gave me their account to pay him after i demanded for another option, multiterminal is meant for one broker accounts
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2012
Observation: For those trading eu and gu and thinking we've screeched into overbought region, please see how the 4hr stoch is sliding down away from the overbought border without a tangible slide in price. what that usually signals is trend continuation. I think this is happening to give daily the chance to gather momentum for rally.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2012
tonjoan: Observation: For those trading eu and gu and thinking we've screeched into overbought region, please see how the 4hr stoch is sliding down away from the overbought border without a tangible slide in price. what that usually signals is trend continuation. I think this is happening to give daily the chance to gather momentum for rally.
i have been waiting for the market to get to daily pivot. 1hr is saying something not too good for the supposed bear
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2012
nolly042: i have been waiting for the market to get to daily pivot. 1hr is saying something not too good for the supposed bear

How far guy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by goldng: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2012
odiaero:

How far guy?

If Oga Nolly never ready You can buy from us oh. www.standardgoldng.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2012
odiaero:

How far guy?
i dey bros. am online now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2012
unclenna: I foresee the crash of EU and GU soon. Maybe it may not be today but soon. So be careful how you buy. Am already selling EU, GU. Between this week and next week GU will go down up to the region of 1.5908 - 1.5846
Still where I am: selling EU and GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by mylove007: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2012
Fxwarrior: Having proved beyond every reasonable doubt the impact of fundamental analysis,news on the movement of market prices.I have watched with dismay the risks our newbies are being exposed to,not because of the unreliability of my predictions but by the risk averseness and market conditions. Having also proposed the 'big boys' theory.I would therefore be providing fridays analysis to spare our newbies from the heartaches of low liquidity and uncertainty.Remember to buy when market prices are forming higher highs and to sell when market prices are making lower lows.Join me on fridays then to recover your losses and guarantee consistent growth of your account.Cheers.
You are apppreciated bro. Honestly, its touching to have someone like U who willing to help others achieve in forex, despite your tight schedules. You are one in a trillion.
May God in His infinite wisdow, honour and grant ur desires as you take this bold step in helping the newbies. God bles you abundantly. keep it up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2012
cheesy grin how market grin cheesy.

i don open shop oooooo grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by goldenboi(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2012
silibaba: cheesy grin how market grin cheesy.

i don open shop oooooo grin grin

Welcome oo..

Me sef just dey open shop oo grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2012
odiearo i dey watch GOLD. abeg let us know when it is ripe to buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2012
Am already buying Gold, with 200pips stoploss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by surveycash(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2012
odiaero: Am already buying Gold, with 200pips stoploss

Oga odiaero, did u get my email?

Morning all. Happy trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2012
odiaero: Am already buying Gold, with 200pips stoploss

Gold will crash today o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.