Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89712 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Blogicon1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
Usd-Jpy
The Usd-Jpy formed a well defined bullish pinbar off key horizontal support level through 81.80, on the daily chart, at the close of the market last Friday.

Looking at the daily time frame of this pair we can clearly see that the preceding daily candle also closed as a pinbar, rejecting same support zone, hence giving us a double pinbar rejection price action formation - a fairly strong PA signal.

The consecutive formation of the two pinbars off support through 81.80 is a good indication that the pair is not ready to see lower prices (just yet), and is most likely set for a rally. That is the psychology behind the candle stick. I am consider going long by market open based on the signals I have explained above.

Giving further credence and confirmation of a buy signal is that fact that the pair is currently in an up-trending market condition, hence going long will mean going with the general trend of the market - a very good way to trade. Another point of confluence that can be added to buttress a buy is the fact that the double pinbars also showed rejection of the 50 Fib retrace level of the last swing - which I purposely left out of the chart for clarity.

Having interpreted the signals that this pair has given me, as above, I will be going long by market open. Owing to the fact that I never take trades with a risk to reward ratio less than 1 : 2, the only way I'd be taking is with a retrace entry. The parameters are as follows:

Buy (limit pending order) @ 82.40
Stop loss @ 81.79 (60 pips)
First TP @ 83.32 (90 pips)
Final TP @ 83.92 (150 pips)

There is a little bit of resistance @ 83.32, so I'd advise that you trail your SL to break even (entry price) when/if market gets there, take partial profits there if you so choose, then target the final TP @ 83.92.

Take note that the market may not likely retrace to the exact entry point (82.40) as specified above, so be on the look out for a good entry of yours if you are hell-bent on not letting the trade run away.

You take the trade above with me and other members solely at your own risk. Be sure to manage your trading risk very well, as this setup is not guaranteed to work out.

Safe trading and a great Sunday to you!

Blog Icon (Ugo Dosh).

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Blogicon1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2012
How everybody dey? Long time o! The way pages and seasons are being consumed here is alarming but welcomed. smiley

I have been so buy with a handful of online projects, hence my inability to be stable here. I'm back again, though. Hoping to integrate back in smoothly.

Happy Sunday and great trading week to everyone!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2012
I see strong selling opportunities on AU,EU,GU and NU this week.I may be wrong but let's keep our fingers.Remember its a long term trade:3-4 days.Happy Pipping.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
Blog icon: Usd-Jpy
The Usd-Jpy formed a well defined bullish pinbar off key horizontal support level through 81.80, on the daily chart, at the close of the market last Friday.

Looking at the daily time frame of this pair we can clearly see that the preceding daily candle also closed as a pinbar, rejecting same support zone, hence giving us a double pinbar rejection price action formation - a fairly strong PA signal.

The consecutive formation of the two pinbars off support through 81.80 is a good indication that the pair is not ready to see lower prices (just yet), and is most likely set for a rally. That is the psychology behind the candle stick. I am consider going long by market open based on the signals I have explained above.

Giving further credence and confirmation of a buy signal is that fact that the pair is currently in an up-trending market condition, hence going long will mean going with the general trend of the market - a very good way to trade. Another point of confluence that can be added to buttress a buy is the fact that the double pinbars also showed rejection of the 50 Fib retrace level of the last swing - which I purposely left out of the chart for clarity.

Having interpreted the signals that this pair has given me, as above, I will be going long by market open. Owing to the fact that I never take trades with a risk to reward ratio less than 1 : 2, the only way I'd be taking is with a retrace entry. The parameters are as follows:

There is a little bit of resistance @ 83.32, so I'd advise that you trail your SL to break even (entry price) when/if market gets there, take partial profits there if you so choose, then target the final TP @ 83.92.

Take note that the market may not likely retrace to the exact entry point (82.40) as specified above, so be on the look out for a good entry of yours if you are hell-bent on not letting the trade run away.

You take the trade above with me and other members solely at your own risk. Be sure to manage your trading risk very well, as this setup is not guaranteed to work out.

Blog Icon (Ugo Dosh).

nice one bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
honeric01:
nice one bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lawson007(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2012
@Blog Icon, wow long time.Thought you have abandoned your boyz here.Happy to have U back sha cheesy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Blogicon1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2012
@Lawson, lolz. Haba, I dey. I've been there from the beginning of Forex Trade Alerts, and I'd see the end. wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Blogicon1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2012
honeric01:

nice one bro.
Thanx man. How trading dey go?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
Blog icon:
Thanx man. How trading dey go?

Bro, i am coping bro and taking what i need from the market while watching my back. hope you're back for full?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by infofirst(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2012

gud one

Blog Icon (Ugo Dosh).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Blogicon1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2012
honeric01:

Bro, i am coping bro and taking what i need from the market while watching my back. hope you're back for full?

Good to hear. Yeah, I'm fully back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2012
Blog icon:

Good to hear. Yeah, I'm fully back.
I thnk God for u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
JAkpayen: work for xtra pay, research more into forex, preaching, reading qualitative materials, abbl (ati be be lo). Infact my weekend too small for me. **wish the weekend is always 48hrs/day****
are u a minister of the gospel?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2012

Blog Icon (Ugo Dosh).
Gud to see u again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by fx4life: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
EURO TO CRASH...

sell between 1.33856 and 1.33450

http://m.cnbc.com/id/46901354

what do u think house ?

sell at ur own risk ?
angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2012
bond777:

Bros morning, i no go mind the piplocker. Kindly send to piphutent@yahoo.com

Cheers cheesy

delivered bros
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
bond777:

Bros morning, i no go mind the piplocker. Kindly send to piphutent@yahoo.com

Cheers cheesy
inboxed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2012
Divinejoy:
kindly help with piplocker email: mailsp2007@yahoo.com
God bless.
inboxed cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
nolly042: bros me too need that stuff abeg. days like friday needs that. ndwalkings@gmail.com

delivered bros cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
nolly042: bros me too need that stuff abeg. days like friday needs that. ndwalkings@gmail.com

maybe you shud give me yahoo mail. gmail is rejecting it angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by infofirst(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
@Silbaba, i need d piplocker too at amazeez@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2012
cheesy cheesy grin grin how market grin grin cheesy cheesy

pressing up and doing clean up to open shop
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
infofirst: @Silbaba, i need d piplocker too at amazeez@yahoo.com
inboxed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2012
i wish all of you guys a nice trading week. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
yes my calculation was correct i bought GU and Eu and USDJPY on friday know there will be a jusmp up and it worked perfectly grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
Still on the look out for my buy on GU around 1.5985x area
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by infofirst(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
Ogboraph: yes my calculation was correct i bought GU and Eu and USDJPY on friday know there will be a jusmp up and it worked perfectly grin grin grin grin

AUDJPY Jump was like over 100 pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
yes i use the 15min breakout on friday that could not move up i know it will this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by jamace(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
Chei! See Gaps every where o. Food plenty this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2012
buy gu @ 1.6024, tp 1.6076. (52pips) cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 12:05am On Apr 02, 2012
silibaba:
inboxed

Got it

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.