Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) (7119 Views)

Why MLM Or Network Marketing Is A Fraud / Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by databoy247(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
Dear NLers,

I have decided to open this thread for the purpose of Network Marketing re-orientation amongst Nigerians. It seems alot of us dont really understand what the term Network Marketing means. Hence people keep calling it scam. Below are some false reasoning people have about it;

1. People think its all about you paying an amount of money to register, then go ahead to bring in people who will also pay that same amount of money to register, then you get paid handsomely.

2. people think the more people you bring in who pay an amount of money for registration, the more they make money.

WRONG!!! angry

First you should know the meaning of Network Marketing:

Its a system of marketing whereby you register as a distributor with a company (usually for FREE) and sell their products to make good profits AND also, when you refer a new distributor who purchases products to use or sell, you get a commission of their purchases.

Feel free to ask your questions, i will be back with more explanations. cool
Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by databoy247(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2012
Alright folks, am back.

What Network Marketing is not;

You dont pay registration fees to become part of a network marketing company. Usually, its free to become a distributor and when you do, you buy products at distributors price and sell directly to end consumers.

Any Network marketing company that requests money to become distributor operates a ponzi scheme. We will discuss ponzi schemes later.

You dont get paid when you introduce new distributors. You only get paid a commission of what the new distributor you introduce purchases. When you introduces john, and he purchases products worth 10k, you get paid maybe 8 or 10% of that 10k. I will be back. cool

1 Like

Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by databoy247(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2012
Experts view on Network Marketing;

Network marketing has been around in various forms since the middle of the last century. The basic idea is as simple as it is brilliant: Instead of spending tons of money on all sorts of professional agencies and marketing channels to promote products or services, why not pay the people who love them most to just tell others about them? - John Fleming.

In 1994 I started researching the network marketing business in earnest. I went to every presentation I heard about and listened closely to everything I heard. Eventually I began meeting some of these companies’ leaders, and I was stunned to find that they were some of the most intelligent, kind, ethical, moral, spiritual, and professional people I had met in all my years of business. - Robert Kiyosaki

Already, a few companies have introduced Multi level Marketing in a very large scale in India. They are quoting and promising very high returns which is attracting a large number of the people belonging to the middle class population.MLM in India is suitable for work from home mom students and partime professionals.By starting MLM in india many people has earned like anything. This prove the wide spread of this concept of MLM business in India. - Dharmena Prajapati

I am often asked if Network Marketing is a Pyramid Scheme. My reply is that corporations really are pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below. - Donald Trump

Network marketing is the big wave of the future. It’s taking the place of franchising, which now requires too much capital for the average person. - Jim Rohn

Of all the entrepreneurial opportunities available today, one of the most important is direct selling, also called network marketing. - Paul Zane

Network marketing is based purely on relationship selling, which is the state of the art in selling today. Small and large companies throughout the country and the world are realizing that individuals selling to their friends and associates is the future of sales, because the critical element in buying is trust. — Brian Tracy

If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old style type of business, I would have started building a network marketing business. - Robert T. Kiyosak

cool grin grin
Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by databoy247(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2012
Lets talk about Leveraging .

Do you know that virtually all successful companies in Nigeria that has to do with production and marketing operates mainly on the power leverage.

Leverage is that act of applying an external force to achieve or move something.

No matter how brilliant and hardworking Adenuga is, he cannot sell recharge cards to virtually 2,000 users across the country at the same time! What he is doing is taking advantage of the power of leverage. i.e creating wealth out of other people's time and effort. There are over hundreds and thousands of Glo recharge card sellers and distributors scattered across the country and guess what? They think they are doing a good business which is in a way true but in reality, they are making him richer everyday. Big production companies that sell one manufactured product or the other, all exercise the power of leverage BUT they designed the marketing system of the company such that it benefits the top people. Some people have started a cement distribution business after registering as a distributor with Dangote Cement. They have in one way or the other introduced their family member or friend into the business. For that singular effort (with a network marketing business), they get hooked to that person they introduce and keep earning constant commissions from the business of that person.

Network Marketing companies gives you the opportunity to earn a good living from;

1. Product sales: If you are registered as a major distributor with a good network marketing company that has good products, you can make a decent living by selling the products. Cos you buy at distributor price and sell direct to end users (making over 30 to 40% profit, depending on the company).

2. Networking: You can also create wealth by leveraging on the effort and time of others. If you get maybe 100 new distributors to start their sales and marketing business with the company (its possible and its usually over a 4 or 5 years period), and each of them keep purchasing goods worth N100,000 monthly (and reselling), and if the coy pays you 10% of each of your downline (or new distributor you introduced) purchases monthly, that is a whooping N1,000,000 monthly for you without you doing anything! Thats the power of leveraging in Network Marketing Business.

It's great to get paid while on vacation or doing other things you love. That's one of the many advantages of leveraging your time and is just one of many reasons so many high-income professionals from all walks of life are flocking to get involved with network marketing. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by TokyoBulls(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
Are you a proselyte - gradually building a ministry? This is another scam and sham. I'm off!
Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by databoy247(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
Its clear you did not read the previous posts before commenting. angry

1 Like

Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by mandibles: 6:27am On Feb 28, 2012
Hello Databoy, nice write up about network marketing. Are you in Lagos? There's an mlm professor in town and he's conducting free seminars. He will leave Lagos for ph on the 5th of March. If you would like  meet him and learn from him, call or txt me on 08033539156. His name is Ken Stewart and he pioneered the binary pay plan. Thanks.
Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2012
ℓ̊ prefer Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ wealth sharing pattern of Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ Quick Smart Program.
Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by databoy247(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
Below is the list of top 10 network marketing companies in the world. They have been in existence for more than 20 years each, while some are more than 50 years. If they were scam, they wont survive for more than 5 years. Maybe some of you have probably used their products.

1. Avon

Avon is one of the largest MLM companies in the world. Why is it number 1 on the list? Well because it’s been reported that Avon’s corporate revenue exceeds $10 billion dollars and has a large network in almost every country in the entire world. Avon was founded back in 1886 and is stronger than ever before. It’s not the oldest, but the second oldest MLM company in existence. Avon’s products mainly consist of jewelry and beauty products. It’s a great company and a lot of reps are doing well, while many others are failing miserably. It’s all about working the system.

2. Amway

Amway is ginormous and decades old. They completely revolutionized the Network Marketing industry and continue to grow like wild fire. Their reported earnings are over $8 billion dollars which is pretty substantial in my book. They are based in the USA and sell just about everything. From personal care, home care, toothpaste, soap and vitamins. They are huge, very popular and an excellent company to get involved with.

3. Vorwerk

Vorwerk is a German based company that was founded in 1883. It actually has a sister company called Jafra which was also founded back in 1883. Just 3 years older than Avon, they are the oldest MLM company in the world. I honestly don’t know that much about them, but the two companies are very different. Their revenues are just under $3.5 billion dollars and Jafra sells cosmetics while Vorwerk specializes in appliances. Weird model!

4. Mary Kay

I think we’ve all heard of this one. You know, that skin care/cosmetics company that was founded a gazillion years ago? Yah, Mary Kay is huge and their reps are everywhere. They’re in every country, in most cities, there’s probably a Mary Kay rep in your circle of friends! It’s amazing, whenever women get invited to a girls only “party” they get pitched on joining Mary Kay.

5. Herbalife
Herbalife is another giant who’s been around for a little over 25 years now. They are basically a health company that specializes in weight loss, personal care and BS vitamins. They’re not really BS, but I just despise all vitamin companies. They have a huge network of representatives all over the globe and I’ve known several of them who’ve all failed nicely. From what I’ve heard, as a rep you’re not taught much about recruiting. They are pretty old school in that sense. However, the company is as solid as a rock and you’ll definitely hear more about them if you’re just getting started in the world of Network Marketing.

6. Primerica Financial Services

There are a lot of financial service MLM companies. Too many in my opinion as they all offer pretty much the same deal. Above all, Primerica has made the biggest impact in the MLM industry. They aren’t exactly global right now, but have generated revenues over two billion dollars. They offer all kinds of financial packages and a great opportunity. They’re based in the US and operate heavily in North America. I have nothing against them, but also haven’t heard much about their opportunity.

7. Tupperware
Tupperware is another Amway, Herbalife, Avon or Mary Kay. They took the industry by storm and are freaking everywhere! Tupperware is pretty strange if you ask me. Who would have thought plastic storage products would be the face of a multibillion dollar MLM company? Yeah, Tupperware make and distribute plastic storage products through the power of Network Marketing… They offer a great opportunity, but if you want my opinion… I’d feel like a right jackass strolling into my friend’s home with a bunch of plastic. It’s not exactly appealing, but it works very well considering their revenues are at around 2 billion.

8. Natura Cosmetics.
It’s funny because I’d never actually heard of the company Natura cosmetics until I decided to write this list. Natura are also pushing around $2 billion dollars yearly and they’re based in Brazil. It’s the only MLM company in South America that’s in the top 10, their products range from personal care all the way to cosmetics and fragrances.

9. Oriflame

I honestly don’t know that much about Oriflame. Apart from they’re a Swedish company that does a lot in annual revenue. Oriflame is another beauty product company that’s proven to be very popular all over the nation. Again, I wouldn’t be too happy promoting beauty products. Definitely a great company for women looking to get started in Network Marketing.

10. Forever Living

I hear so much about Forever Living, they’re constantly in the “MLM News”. A gigantic company that generates over 1.6 or 1.7 billion dollars in annual revenues. They have a variety of products that range from weight loss, skin care, cosmetics and even nutritional supplements. Great company, great products, they are constantly growing at a steady pace.

Analysis by David Wood

1 Like

Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by mymlmfinder(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
Nice discussions going on with lots of information about Network Marketing..
Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by tomi4biz(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2012
I think we need to post on a site where will would be appreciated rather than getting deleted often.

Anyway,i have created a forum which is basically made for the industry and many others.

Interested individulas can go to http://www.homebizoppforum.com/ and post anything of your choice
related to network marketing industry.
Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by abee86(f): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2013
Hello databoy , pls am looking †• get in touch with a herbal life distributor in Nigeria . Will be grateful if Ʋ can link me up ..
Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by Kebitoritseju: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
I love your classifications of mlm companies, but it does seem you missed out one of the rave of the moment, particularly in Nigeria. I am talking about no other but TREVO. It is turning out millionaires in Nigeria. Check out www.trevowealthsystem.com
Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by harbayo20(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2015
I can tell you guys one surest way to be financially freed(in which you can earn back even far more than the start up money within that same day & it goes on and on like that) your other family members will even thank you for this great step you about taking today coz they are going to be blessed in many ways through you with just N6,600,....Beep me up through my signature if you're ready coz financial freedom is not for everybody!
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!

1 Like

Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by rmmaffiliate(m): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2015
Access Interest Free Loan in this new Online Network Cooperative created for entrepreneurs.
Get paid Residual Income every month for your effort.
New Company launched Yesterday, be among the pioneers now, visit [url]honesteffort.com.ng/cooperative[/url] .

The Benefits are as follows;
1. Monthly Residual income
2. Loan without collateral, without interest
3. Loan that pays back itself without you thinking about how to pay.
4. Easy payment plan
5. Earn more by helping others.

For more info, Whatsapp Contact: 08035702827
Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by santes: 7:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Are u tired of looking for jobs without success? Would u like to work in the comfort of your home? YES? Then if you haven't joined My Paying Ads (MPA) then you are seriously missing out. This Revshare site is the best I have ever seen... Imagine earning $$$ every 30 mins or less? Start with as little as $1 and earn 120% ROI. The more shares you buy, the greater your profit. This is simply the best with trusted admin.
Just by clicking only 10 Ads a day, you will be making money in no time!
PayPal, Payza, Perfect money and STP accepted. Join us here and thank me later http://www.mypayingads.com/index.php?ref=2494

1 Like

Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by ttass: 10:48pm On May 11, 2016
I need vibrant network marketers on my team. Someone who is able to convince others to buy our products and get commissions for it. Please if you are interested or know anyone. Kindly respond by sending me a sms (07069071568). thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by tubpat: 11:58am On May 24, 2016
ttass:
I need vibrant network marketers on my team. Someone who is able to convince others to buy our products and get commissions for it. Please if you are interested or know anyone. Kindly respond by sending me a sms (07069071568). thanks

ttass I am in...but please kindly tell me your product and for the sake of others. Also how much is the commission for convincing someone to buy into your product. I have lots of friends. As long as your product is not GNLD or Tianshi or forever living product am in. I am tired of those schemes. If your commission isn't encouraging, count me out too

1 Like

Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by ttass: 12:54pm On May 26, 2016
Its a supermarket business
Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by admindim: 3:57pm On May 26, 2016
JOIN POINT MARKET INFOPRENEURS WHEN U JOIN U AUTOMATICALLY JOIN ETRANSACT U CAN PRINT AND SELL RECHARGE AT 5PERCENT DISCOUT PAY NEPA BILL FOR PEOPLE,BILLS LIKE GOTV,DSTV, bulksms...HELP PEOPLE TRANSFER MONEY INTO ANY BANK ACCOUNT HOW TO CURE 150 DISEASES WITH PURE HERBS AND HONEYEBOOK HOW TO BUILD WEBSITE UR SELF AND START UR OWN INFORMATION MARKETING BUSSINESS CALL 08166117634
Re: Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) by banky99(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2016
A very nice day to you all my Name is festus megie and have been online for long as I can remember making ground breaking discoveries in the online marketing platform and I just got a new one but onlike the previous ones I do need as much as 3125 to accomplish this and if I get that much people with just 550 each to invest I guarantee that b4 the end of this year to be exact in the next few months we all 3125 would have 156250 thousand naira in our pocket which we would rinse and start over again do it three times before moving to a bigger goal am I saying too much well this is just the tip now whatsapp won't be enough to manage all 3125 so we are going to use our email accounts and also a private Facebook group"https://m./752273151542205?refid=27#groupMenuBottom" to house all of us for easy communication,the group has been created with the link is right below, join and once I get my 3250 its going to be closed this information has been posted on my three blogs and also on three major forums and two blogs in nigeria so act fast before it gets filled to our continues success festus and if you can't find the Facebook group just send me a message on my email festus.megie@gmail.com will add u up.
This the group https://m./752273151542205?refid=27#groupMenuBottom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trusted Businessman Who Can Take My Naria And Pay A Seller In China / Cash Flow Problems Your Small Business Is Likely To Experience / IWD: Wema Bank Honors 5 Women Whose Achievements Uplifted Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.