Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Is Life Without Love? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is Life Without Love? (530 Views)

Am Just Simple,trying To Get The Most Of Life,without Troubling Anyone,am Just C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Life Without Love? by katmon(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2007
Well i just thinking meeting the right person should me challenging coz Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me. That I am worthy of such a commitment from you.
Re: What Is Life Without Love? by Easybaby(f): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2007
WORD! cheesy
Re: What Is Life Without Love? by chudy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2007
o boy e be like say you just read one novel, they type am out for computer. be real cool
Re: What Is Life Without Love? by almondjoy(f): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2007
Love yourself first and you will quit asking such questions! Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Want A Female Friend/pal ( Casual) / Need Girls For Platonic Friendship / Join The Nairalanders Get Together Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.