Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,169 members, 7,867,390 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Official Nairaland Tech Market Referral Thread - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Official Nairaland Tech Market Referral Thread (3281 Views)

Onitsha Tech Market..(for ur brand new laptops, inks, printers, accessories) / Guys That Can Be Trusted In Tech Market / 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Tech Market Referral Thread by arsenal4va(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
Hi all

Just bought a laptop from from Brume and I was thoroughly satisfied with the product and his means of business ,

I would recommend anyone to feel free and do business with him , he is very reliable and so are his products.

thx Brume once again
Re: The Official Nairaland Tech Market Referral Thread by otikpoko(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2008
Please guys i need brume's email or phone number in order to contact him for business.If any of you have either his mobile number or email address please send it to my mail box(check my profile to get my mail address).I'll be very grateful if any of you give this information.
Re: The Official Nairaland Tech Market Referral Thread by gloaded(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2008
can someone please email me brume's contact. It's kind of urgent. I av some stuff's i need him to get for me.
gloaded@yahoo.com
Re: The Official Nairaland Tech Market Referral Thread by seligbreta: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2008
Why don't you just go to his profile and pull out his email address
Re: The Official Nairaland Tech Market Referral Thread by seligbreta: 12:48am On Oct 23, 2008
Okay I will help sir! smiley

brume2020@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Phones For Sale / Iphone 4,16gig For sale / bulk low prizes blackberry,htc,nokia,lcddvd,iphone,laptop,accesories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.