Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,494 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

M.i "i Am Still With Chocolate City" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.i "i Am Still With Chocolate City" (962 Views)

M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl. / M.i Parts Ways With Chocolate City? | Photo / M.I I Love You But Am At War With Chocolate City – Jesse Jagz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.i "i Am Still With Chocolate City" by gree212: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2012
There has been lots of rumor going around that M.I has left chocolate city to open his own record label. Well M.I took to his twitter page and wrote:
‘Public Service Announcement: I am not
leaving Chocolate City. I am very much a
Choc Boy Still and will be for a very long time
amen’,
So, even though he is going to lunch his own record label on Saturday, 3rd March 2012, he is still very much in chocolate city.
http://giftemezu..com/2012/02/mi-i-am-still-with-chocolate-city.html

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter / My Wife Likes Money Alot / Reason Genevieve Nnaji & D'banj Are Not Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.