Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Mack Engine Parts Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mack Engine Parts Needed (1108 Views)

Volkswagen Old Model Beetle Bus, New Engine And Engine Parts / We Deliver Those Scarce Engine Parts And Accesories For Your Exotic Cars (PIC) / Cae And Suv Replacement Body Parts,performance Parts And Engine Parts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mack Engine Parts Needed by group507(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
One of my Mack Dump Truck engine (12Valve) just knocked. The mechanic said he need the below part to repair the engine. Please any person in the house who can refer who to supply the below parts and the average cost. Or alternative the cost to buy a tokumbo 12 Valve engineĀ 

Parts needed:
1. Piston, 3pcs
2. Connecting rod, 3pcs
3. Metal & main bearing.
4. Complete set of rings
5. Top cylinder
6. Pair of Gascket.
7.Bottom plate gascket.
8. Sleeve
9. Tubor.
10. Gas filter & oil filter.
Re: Mack Engine Parts Needed by group507(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2012
Re: Mack Engine Parts Needed by kenyguy(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2012
group507:

One of my Mack Dump Truck engine (12Valve) just knocked. The mechanic said he need the below part to repair the engine. Please any person in the house who can refer who to supply the below parts and the average cost. Or alternative the cost to buy a tokumbo 12 Valve engineĀ 

Parts needed:
1. Piston, 3pcs
2. Connecting rod, 3pcs
3. Metal & main bearing.
4. Complete set of rings
5. Top cylinder
6. Pair of Gascket.
7.Bottom plate gascket.
8. Sleeve
9. Tubor.
10. Gas filter & oil filter.

I don't sell truck parts, but I believe you should go for complete engine first before buying all these you listed. My reason being that the amount you will spend on buying all this parts and the money you will pay for workmanship will be almost the amount you will buy complete engine. And u can still work the engine and it will develop another fault. Good luck
Re: Mack Engine Parts Needed by TriuneAuto: 5:55pm On May 17, 2012
I have a CAT 3306 engine. will this work?

(1) (Reply)

Tokumbo Opel Vectra Engine / Very Clean And Well Maintained 2008 Kia Optima-950k(SOLD!) / Camry 99 Jst 650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.