Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Christian Motivational Book Publishing Partnership. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Motivational Book Publishing Partnership. (805 Views)

New Arrival-motivational Book For Sale / RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? / Attracting A Publisher For A Christian Faith-based New-age Motivational Book.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Motivational Book Publishing Partnership. by dafidixone(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2007
Need a Partner for a Spiritual Motivational Book Publishing. It is ready for publishing only need partner to distribute them in Churches.
Re: Christian Motivational Book Publishing Partnership. by dafidixone(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2007
Please call 08033979979
Re: Christian Motivational Book Publishing Partnership. by pilgrim1(f): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2007
Sounds interesting, but could you give us a hint of what the book is all about? cheesy
Re: Christian Motivational Book Publishing Partnership. by dafidixone(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2007
The book is tittled "A move to Financial Freedom" The book is simply presenting to people some underlining principles to Command God Blessing. The book will suggest in a more practical terms the way out of Poverty. It will present on some issues ranging from Should a true Christian be rich?, Why are Christians Poor? it will also dealth with a hidden secrete in Tithe.

Just Look out for more.
Re: Christian Motivational Book Publishing Partnership. by TayoD1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2007
@dafidixone,

I hope you have good editors and proofreaders O. 'Cos if you use the same language and commit the same errors of english as you have done in your earlier posts, then that book will only be good enough for the trash! I mean, where is our excellence?
Re: Christian Motivational Book Publishing Partnership. by cgift(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2007
Tayo-D:

@dafidixone,

I hope you have good editors and proofreaders O. 'Cos if you use the same language and commit the same errors of english as you have done in your earlier posts, then that book will only be good enough for the trash! I mean, where is our excellence?

though sincere but very funny cheesy

Sur he would hav doen that homework.
Re: Christian Motivational Book Publishing Partnership. by dafidixone(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2007

You need not judge everyone with the internet posting. And besides you must understand that no man is an Island when it comes to writing books.

Wait and see and then you can make your critque. grin

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ & Moses / Tommy: A True Story / Is Nostradamus Popularly Known As "the Man Who Saw Tomorrow' Truly A Prophet ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.