Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Friend Eyes Are Always Red: Pls, He Needs Help From Doctors In The House. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Eyes Are Always Red: Pls, He Needs Help From Doctors In The House. (884 Views)

See What My Wife Got From Doctors Today At General Hospital / I Don't Smoke But My Eyes Are Red Pls Help!!!! / What The Doctors Are Saying:Opinions And Comments From Doctors Across The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Eyes Are Always Red: Pls, He Needs Help From Doctors In The House. by login123: 5:09am On Feb 27, 2012
My friend eyes has been red for past two months now but he feels no pain, no water droplet, no injuries, he can see clearly with the eyes, yet
he is afraid of the redish nature of the eyes.
Please, doctors in the house kindly advice us.
Re: My Friend Eyes Are Always Red: Pls, He Needs Help From Doctors In The House. by Lucy001(f): 5:59am On Feb 27, 2012
^^^
you could ask him to try Vinsine eye drop!

(1) (Reply)

Help He Just Fell Off A Bus At Anthony Area Of Lagos!!! / What Are The Causes And Remedies Of Mouth Sour? / Read!!! 'what Happens To Your Body When You Drink A Can Of Coke'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.