Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,099 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice (761 Views)

Uju Here New Member, (i Got A Pic) / New Member / aloib: New Member. About Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by layinks: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2007
pls i want to use this medium to greet all the old member and i want them to notice me
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by omogenaija(f): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2007
i notice u wink welcome
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by babadee(m): 1:45am On Oct 24, 2007
male or female?
male, ehnn, you new so wetin make i do?
female, ooooooooooooooh! welcome to the best forum on the net, so can i get your digits?
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by finekid(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2007
You are noticed! Welcome
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by rexfx2: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2007
welcome.

A journey that would ensure you never get bored.

just stick around
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by spora(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2007
Attach Baba Fryo's "Notice Me" track to your name and pronto you will become the most popular member on Nairaland. Meanwhile, I never notive u wink
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by Akhan1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
most welcome

hav fun
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by olujyde(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2007
You are highly and powerfully welcome to this beautiful Naija forum, We notice you. Welcome once again.
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2007
@spora
no need for that just let hime follow the suggestion of this fellow member

Many times we all want to be famous and recognized like hollywood/nollywood celebrities and if that's you, you've just reached the right place. Welcome to 5ways to achieve instant fame on nairaland

1. Register with a stricking username.
This phenomenal has been tested and proven to work. Members such as Hot-angel, hot-stepper, among others have shown that sexy is always better and recognizable. so if you are new here and thinking of registering with your birth name such as Lola-apata or the nick name you were given back in 6th grade, you better drop it and pick up usernames such as Smokinghot! and if such names make you uncomfortable, then my number 2 suggestion may just be for you.

2. Reply at least 50 post per day.
Did i just see you go . well, you read right. if you ain't into sexy usernames, then you better glue your butt to your chair and fix your eyes on your computer screen and start sending in those post. ok there you go again, your saying it's impossible. No it's not. the likes of bolex, eveseh,nike4luv, rhodalyn, among numerous others have shown that without a sexy name, you can still become a household name. so what are you waiting for? Butt down and start posting. but if you are too introverted, then you may just try my number 3 suggestion

3. Have a big EGO.
Yes, have a big Ego. i'm serious, people love to hate people with big ego's. You could just offend people without apologizing or post whatever regardless of others opinion, afterall, you're entitled to your opinion. ok, Did i just hear you say who does that? . the likes of Seun(our honorable admin) and nferyn, have proven that you don't always need to apologize or be right in order to become famous. and if you've stepped on so many toes, you could just post an apology as your signature. it will definitely get to those you've hurt and they'll forgive. ok, don't start complaining again, i know, your mama taught you to always be right with folks, so if this isn't for you, just try my number 4 suggestion

4. Try posting your picture.
Yes, this is my favorite. All you need is just a picture. it doesn't get any easier than that. To make it even juicer and spicer, don't just post it in your profile, because some members as lazy as myself, won't bother checking your profile. So what do you do? why not post it in every available thread be it politics, food, celebrities, new members, just wherever and whenever. Did i hear you say who does this? of course our one and only snazzydawn, Queenzy and ushergirl has showned that you don't need to say a word in order to be famous. just post a picture of yourself and you will leave our guys salivating, falling head over heels in love and making threads about their feelings. and if you want more than that, it could bring you good luck, and a crown in our hottest female competition. and if you suffer from a negative self image, or are to eager to be famous, i'm sorry, i have one last but extreme measure:

5. Post your obituary
Ha ha , did i hear you say God forbid. Who does that? Don't be decieved afterall this is just cyberworld, people have cyersex, cyberbusiness, so why not cyberdeath? . You may be dead to your computer friends but not to the real world. And did i just hear you say nobody in their right senses does this. No think again, normal people have done this and they don't live in a hunted house or the underworld and now, to prove that it brings fame is papermoon.

Ok there you have it from me. My 5 ways to achieve instant fame. feel free to add yours.
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by kinzolic(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2007
We don notice u o,mr notice me
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by lovetop: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2007
This to announce my presence to all the members of the fastest growing forum on the net. I congratulate you all the older members for being part of this forum. I can assure you that my stay in this forum will bring in good fortune to all the old and new members,
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by omogenaija(f): 12:50am On Oct 30, 2007
welcome lovetop
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by fashizzle(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2007
omogenaija:

welcome lovetop

Seems you're the official meet and greet. Hope Seun's paying you for this service. I'm be arriving at the LAX tomorrow. Could you meet me there with a sign saying "We love you fashizzle!"? Thanks dear.
Re: I'm A New Member Can Somebody Notice by omogenaija(f): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2007
fashizzle:

Seems you're the official meet and greet. Hope Seun's paying you for this service. I'm be arriving at the LAX tomorrow. Could you meet me there with a sign saying "We love you fashizzle!"? Thanks dear.

your not serious ,  BtW where is LAX

(1) (Reply)

Please Be Sure / @ Seun, Pls Read / Money Is Disgusting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.