Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

The World Is Like A Game Show To The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Is Like A Game Show To The Lord (510 Views)

Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Like A Game Show To The Lord by buzugee(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
so basically the lord has unleashed terror into the earth as a purification machine and the rocks and gems and stones that are malleable and ductile will get purified, while the rocks and gems and stones that are too impure will get thrown away.

revelation 6 vs 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword

amos 3 vs 6 When disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it?

lamentations 3 vs 38 Does not the Most High send both calamity and good?

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD has made everything for his own purposes, even the wicked for a day of disaster.

romans 11 vs 11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

job 9 vs 24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked

proverbs 29 vs 2 When the godly are in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked are in power, they groan.

(1) (Reply)

Iwaa(attitude/behavoir) / Are Pastors Killers? / Isn't It Funny??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.