Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Why Did Most Igbos Move From Lagos To Abuja (pictures speaks) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Most Igbos Move From Lagos To Abuja (pictures speaks) (2112 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Most Igbos Move From Lagos To Abuja (pictures speaks) by Uche2005: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
Re: Why Did Most Igbos Move From Lagos To Abuja (pictures speaks) by Yeske2(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
Nwanna, how do you mean?
Re: Why Did Most Igbos Move From Lagos To Abuja (pictures speaks) by musiwa43: 5:03am On Feb 28, 2012
Ojukwu is the leader of the Igbo nation.
Re: Why Did Most Igbos Move From Lagos To Abuja (pictures speaks) by Lasinoh: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2012
For 'greener pastures' of course! wink
Re: Why Did Most Igbos Move From Lagos To Abuja (pictures speaks) by Uche2005: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2012
even tinubu present does not attract crowd to the program, why is that? So are you saying tinubu too is not popular now? why?, na wa o.
Re: Why Did Most Igbos Move From Lagos To Abuja (pictures speaks) by Uche2005: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2012
So if tinubu can not attract people to program, then who is popular to attract people? since tinubu have failed to attract people.
Re: Why Did Most Igbos Move From Lagos To Abuja (pictures speaks) by musiwa43: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2012
see this pictures.

I can attract people because of network. tinubu generation is less than 25% of nigeria population. alot of them have gone to their gravel. Obasanjo have bury more friend than his friend still around. Age is critical .

the reduction in igbo population is because  igbos love money jo and they go where the money is.  abuja is where the money is
Re: Why Did Most Igbos Move From Lagos To Abuja (pictures speaks) by GAR3TH(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2012
There was actually a "large crowd", its just that the event took place in a very very large venue, TBS. TBS seat over 50,000 in the stands and has a HUGE square [plaza] that has the capacity for more. Abuja and other cities had the same amount if not smaller crowds but they had smaller venues which made it seem as if the place was "packed".
Re: Why Did Most Igbos Move From Lagos To Abuja (pictures speaks) by musiwa43: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2012
this is pastor kumuyi in a program and adeboye in another.  that should tell you something.  will i win a presidential election in nigeria against jonathan Goodluck. i will win in a free and fair election. jonathan Goodluck is not expected to pick 20% vote in such an election.  the only place he can win in the south is otu eke against me.   i will confidently win against jonathan goodluck or any PDP candidate in any election.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_qRYEB84Q-sE/TN0y7mB-N7I/AAAAAAAAAQM/5RU7cVwgtMI/s1600/kumuyi.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mjrtvZ7xwLo/TkXhufoJ6eI/AAAAAAAAAb0/l07ve2YetHw/s1600/DSC_4200.JPG[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Shalom Church Trikania Bomb In Kaduna / Nigeria: Experts Back Senate On Budget Implementation / El Rufai; Even Afghanistan Won A Medal At London 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.