Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Interview Of Access Bank Test Of 5th September 2007 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Of Access Bank Test Of 5th September 2007 (782 Views)

Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Test Format Of Workforce Test Of 5th Dec / Zenith Interview Of 5th September In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Of Access Bank Test Of 5th September 2007 by jameh: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2007
Please I need someone who can help me with the information on how Access Bank Call those that passed the Aptitude test.

I did mine 5th September 2007,passed and yet to be called for the first interview.I have seen someone that wrote the test after mine 3 weeks ago and has been called for interview. I hope they will call me on time and I received the favour of God during the interview.

Please if you know what I can do please never hesitate to advice a fellow nairalander.
Re: Interview Of Access Bank Test Of 5th September 2007 by Hitmanayo: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2007
Pls hang on my brother. They will call you. I also did my test about 3wks ago and i have attended my first interview last week. I believe it also depends on performance at the test i.e they select the best 10 candidates from each batch and send them in for interview. Try and keep your fingers crossed, they will get in touch with you. Also can u help me with ur friends fone number, i need to make some enquiries from him. thanx
Re: Interview Of Access Bank Test Of 5th September 2007 by jameh: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2007
Thanks for the information.I will appreciate it if you call me on 08027522090 today.I can then give the number out to you.I cannot release his number without informing him.
Thanks for your understanding
Re: Interview Of Access Bank Test Of 5th September 2007 by beckicious: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2007
I did my own test more than a month ago and yet to be invited for interview.Can someone tell me what is happening.am tired,must confess.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Interview Of Access Bank Test Of 5th September 2007 by Hitmanayo: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2007
I must confess, the whole calling for interview is a testimony on its own. They are going to call you definitely but when is the issue. Some people dont wait for long before getting called. just pray my person, God will do it

(1) (Reply)

People Prime / Tribute To Kuwena / Update On Alder Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.